Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I got my referra date to the fs. My doctor posted me a booking reference number and it allowed me to book online. Im in at 9am on january 11th. Great i cant wait!
I suddenly feel a huge sense of relaxation all of a sudden.
Can anyone tell me what happens at these appointments please ladies?
Xxxx

Has your gp done your cd21 bloods, testosterone levels, ovary ultrasounds etc?
Mine did all this b4 I went to fs so he had all the info and could put me straight on clomid, otherwise I would've had to wait for more test results and pay 2 expensive appointments!

Hey got my positive OPK today. Love seeing that smiley face lol. Now Santa please bring me a BFP!

Woop Woop - crack on with the BDing and catch that egg!!

11dpo (ish) for me today, shattered, full of cold and have had strong stabby pains and twinges on and off all day.... still being strong and holding of testing but thinking af may be on her way. If she is, in all honesty I wont be too gutted as it least it means I will have had a reasonable length cycle - better that than nothing at all like last time and it means it's a fresh start :)

I got my referra date to the fs. My doctor posted me a booking reference number and it allowed me to book online. Im in at 9am on january 11th. Great i cant wait!
I suddenly feel a huge sense of relaxation all of a sudden.
Can anyone tell me what happens at these appointments please ladies?
Xxxx

Has your gp done your cd21 bloods, testosterone levels, ovary ultrasounds etc?
Mine did all this b4 I went to fs so he had all the info and could put me straight on clomid, otherwise I would've had to wait for more test results and pay 2 expensive appointments!

Yes to all of the above and on friday i am having an insulin blood test. We saw a diff gp last time who said day 21 bloods are pointless on women with pcos lol!
so lets have a relaxed xmas and new year and enter the new year full of positivity.

Fx for a festive bfp for laurabe!
Rach28 i envy you! I wish af would show me some signs of arrival. I have felt.nothing for the last few days. Hope your cold goes away though!

Afm i was so happy before about my fs appointment i baked a cake lol!

My yummy cake mmm yum! Already had a doorstep size slab of it :haha:
Baking is good but cleaning up after isnt.

Glad your OH SA went well Mumface and you dont hve to wait too long now for your apt.

Yay for the pos opk...see they do work for some of us pcos girls.x

I have just survived my first night out since being pg. Told a pack of lies to a good friend about being unwell for a while and being on antibiotics to cover for the fact i wasnt drinking.
She actually asked me outright if i was pg and i said no. Feel bad but its still early and dont wanna tell too many too soon.

Hope u r all getting in the festive spirit...our tree goes up tomorrow :)

I'm having O pains now. Will BD again today just to be covered then its the 2ww. :D

I'm very much in a festive mood. But now all I can think about is a Christmas BFP. Think I will need some retail therapy to take my kind off it but I'm going to visit my newborn nephew so its hard not to

I'm having O pains now. Will BD again today just to be covered then its the 2ww. :D

I'm very much in a festive mood. But now all I can think about is a Christmas BFP. Think I will need some retail therapy to take my mind off it but I'm going to visit my newborn nephew so its hard not to

Yes laurabe get bd'ng like theres no tomorrow lol!
Stella i have no idea how you mannaged to keep the secret! Id want to.plaster my bfp on a billboard :haha: but i see what you mean about jinxing things. I dont drink anyway so my family and friends wont suspect a thing anyway.

Im on a high today! Im only in work 3.5 days this week as im going to a concert on thirsday with a friend. Going to see the rasmus yippeee! Then im off friday and all weekend :happydance:

Hope.everyones havng a good weekend!

Glad your OH SA went well Mumface and you dont hve to wait too long now for your apt.

Yay for the pos opk...see they do work for some of us pcos girls.x

I have just survived my first night out since being pg. Told a pack of lies to a good friend about being unwell for a while and being on antibiotics to cover for the fact i wasnt drinking.
She actually asked me outright if i was pg and i said no. Feel bad but its still early and dont wanna tell too many too soon.

Hope u r all getting in the festive spirit...our tree goes up tomorrow :)

Ha! You spend ur sat night out on the tiles and i stay home and cross stitch and bake a.cake....:haha:
Anyone would think im 76 rather than 26 lol

Hi to all Young Ladies...

m back after a long time, i hope everyone is doing fine
so plz update me everyone whats going around, who just step on mama journey or who is expecting

as for me back to home last Friday, still taking tablet for TSH, my level decreased from 9 to 4 at 6th week, lets see will visit Gyn on dis coming weekend

m still waiting for my periods, 4 days up

love ya all

Ooo mumface your cake looks super yummy :thumbup:

Well I caved in this morning.... had an overwhelming urge to POAS :blush:

There was a very faint line on an IC but then noticed on the packet that my IC had expired so presumed it was invalid. So I dipped in one of the FRER's that nlk gave us the link for.............. and there was a flipping line on that too!!

I'm still in a complete state of denial and don't believe either of them. I'm going to test again in the morning with the FRER's and not my expired IC's and see what it says before telling DH on route to Harry Potter...... there may very well be such a thing as magic :)

Rach...omg! Fingers crossed you get the same tomorrow. What a wonderful xmas present that would be!
Let us know what happens.xx

Om nom I want caaaake! Hubby has packed all my cake stuff away for our move in just over a week tut so annoying!

Hope you're all doing good!

Good luck rach!

Ooo mumface your cake looks super yummy :thumbup:

Well I caved in this morning.... had an overwhelming urge to POAS :blush:

There was a very faint line on an IC but then noticed on the packet that my IC had expired so presumed it was invalid. So I dipped in one of the FRER's that nlk gave us the link for.............. and there was a flipping line on that too!!

I'm still in a complete state of denial and don't believe either of them. I'm going to test again in the morning with the FRER's and not my expired IC's and see what it says before telling DH on route to Harry Potter...... there may very well be such a thing as magic :)

I had the same thing, I had an ic and the line just looked like an indent, I was laying on the floor with it against a window in sunlight to see if it was anything, used a frer and it was clear as day!!

Wow rach! Test every 3 days from now on.....fx!!

Afm ive come over all crampy within the last few hours. Got af style cramps and lower back pain. But we bd'd last night and got a bit erm:blush:.....busy with it lol and recently ive noticed the day after bd i have cramps? Im going to mention this to the fs.
But about 10-11 days ago i had globs of ewcm and alot of clear cm so it could be af on the way or something setting up camp.....?:shrug:
[-o<
:xmas8: only 16 sleeps till xmas!! :xmas15:

Dp ate all my cake the greedy guts! Its was football man utd vs man city yesterday so i went to his mums as i hate been in the flat when its a darby as him n his dad get a bit vocal and it annoys me. I got back and they had eaten all my cake. Anyway, at least the best team won so dp was happy for the rest of the day.
The lesson is never leave freshly baked cake with an unsupervised dp.

Does dp need to attend the fs with me?

I met dp at my last job. I was 20 and he was 26. Id noticed him around and then when his team leader left he got put on my team and i was like :wohoo:
So we chatted, mainly about films and music and every now and again id ask what his plans were for the weekend, id ask this incase he said he was taking his girlfriend out but he never mentioned it.
A few months went by and it was time for me to go to finland for 2 weeks with a friend. During those two weeks i prayed he didnt meet anyone!
I went back to work, he was still single but my dad had suffered a stroke so i wssnt intrested in much.
Then on halloween we had a dress up day at work. Dp didnt dress up but i wore stripey tights, a short frilly skirt, boots and a corset and did funky make up. (dp later said the outfit did it for him)
A few days later we were talking about music and i asked for his email address so i.could email him some tracks.....but i ended up asking him out and he said yes lol!
First date and kiss on novemeber 5th and thats now our anniversary date.
As soon as work found we were dating they moved dp to another team.
We no longer work at the same place. 6 yrs later here we are .... Ttc our first baby!

I met dp at my last job. I was 20 and he was 26. Id noticed him around and then when his team leader left he got put on my team and i was like :wohoo:
So we chatted, mainly about films and music and every now and again id ask what his plans were for the weekend, id ask this incase he said he was taking his girlfriend out but he never mentioned it.
A few months went by and it was time for me to go to finland for 2 weeks with a friend. During those two weeks i prayed he didnt meet anyone!
I went back to work, he was still single but my dad had suffered a stroke so i wssnt intrested in much.
Then on halloween we had a dress up day at work. Dp didnt dress up but i wore stripey tights, a short frilly skirt, boots and a corset and did funky make up. (dp later said the outfit did it for him)
A few days later we were talking about music and i asked for his email address so i.could email him some tracks.....but i ended up asking him out and he said yes lol!
First date and kiss on novemeber 5th and thats now our anniversary date.
As soon as work found we were dating they moved dp to another team.
We no longer work at the same place. 6 yrs later here we are .... Ttc our first baby!

I actually met DH on MySpace :haha: I was 19 and he was 21 and he was looking for new friends in Cardiff who were into the same stuff as him and randomly messaged me. We got chatting back and forth on there, and then started chatting on msn. We started talking in the December of 2005, carried on into 2006 and then he got a girlfriend. We carried on chatting and eventually they broke up (she dumped him for someone else) and then we started texting each other and eventually met up in mid 2006. He wanted to ask me out for quite a while but couldn't get the courage in case I knocked him back. After a few months he finally asked me and obviously I said yes. He was my very first boyfriend (at 20, I know...bit sad) and then last year 5 years and 1 day later we got married :cloud9:

Afm, I haven't really been paying attention to my cycle much as DH is abstaining for his SA on Thursday. I'm waiting to hear from his mum today about his grampy, but we saw her yesterday and she said DH shouldn't go see him as he doesn't look anything like himself. The hospital have said to expect the worse, and it's only a matter of time :cry: I told him to ring in sick today as he's really cut up about it but he wouldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->