Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Dh and I knew each other in school...we went to prom together as friends (I wanted more but was to shy to tell him) and he ended up getting a gf soon before prom but still went with me...and then after high school I went to college and he went to college ended up adding each other on fb and started talking and here we are now...we started dating in 2007 and have been married since 2010 been ttc since June 2011. :) I always told myself in high school that I would never marry a man with chest hair...and what do I go and do...I marry the hairiest guy in my class :) lol its weird thinking back before we were together...who knew we would be here. :)

I go in tomorrow morning for an ultrasound to see if the femera worked and see if my follicles look good...I hope so cuz I'm tired of the let downs :(

It was v nice to read about your story sugarpi, and yes I believe sometimes we get anything in life which we don't like for us, but that should be beneficial for us in our life phase

Best of luck dear, my prayers are with you

Its also 7 day up, still mensis not started, don't know should it impact of taking TSH Tablet or what

Nexis - some people find working distracts them. My dp is like that he would rather work through things whereas me i want to curl up and hide away from things. Sending well wishes.
Love the meeting on myspace lol! Sounds like a true blind date. Dp is only my 2nd partner i was on and off with someone for 3years from age 16 and was single for ages before i met dp.

Afm im cd 68 with no end in sight. I dont know whether to poas or not :shrug:

DH has just heard from his mum. The hospital has withdrawn care this afternoon, they've said to expect him to pass within the next couple of days.

DH has just heard from his mum. The hospital has withdrawn care this afternoon, they've said to expect him to pass within the next couple of days.

Im so sorry to hear this:nope: . Just be there for OH now.
:hugs:

Really sorry to hear this:hugs:

Well I tested again yesterday morning with another FRER and the 2nd pink line was there almost instantly and was darker that Sundays.
I kept it in my bag all day trying to tell DH but I just couldn't do it, I still can't quite get my head around it - I am spectacularly happy but in denial at the same time.

After apparently being quiet all day, DH asked me what was wrong and I was finally brave enough to show him my BFP :blush:

I brought a couple of digital tests today, going to do one on Thursday and if my dates are right it should say at that point 2-3 weeks.

I still can't believe that it has happened so quickly, I really am pleased that I worked so hard on all those lifestyle changes - a month of drinking sodding lemon juice with water first thing in a morning to detox my liver seems worth it now LOL

We now have to work out how I get through Xmas (alcohol wise) without raising suspicion from my family and how we manage my due date (mid August) as DH will be in Afghan at that time.

This post probably doesn't seem the happy explosion that your planning for your own BFP's but I am genuinely in shock :wacko:

Hi All :)

Im Laura, 21, Just been diagnosed by the NHS with PCOS!

No AF since june, as soon as i got diagnosed week after the witch is here!

Going to start on OPKs and BBT charting as soon as this is over, whilst waiting to be referred to gynocology!

Still DTD every other day in attempt at conceiving naturally!

Good luck and :dust: to all <3

Well went for my ultrasound today to check my follicles and I have one that is 22!!!! Yayyy!! Femera worked! I got an injectable and we are going to try timed sex...I was going to do IUI but hubby relieved himself today...hes feels really bad...he was like " I'm a man..its what I do" lol silly man! So hopefully timed sex works...I'm gonna try and not force sex...but kinda...lol :) yayyy! I was thinking I would get bad news today...

Hello!
I am a newly diagnosed PCOS'er. It came as a real shock to me and my doctor. They assumed my difficulty ovualting was because I am a runner and have hypothyroidism.

But low and behold I have PCOS too with cysts and a really reallly whack LH/FSH ratio. Oh joy!

I have started charting on the Creighton model...however I feel like I never have anything to chart, I never have cervical mucus probably cuz I'm not ovualting.

Usually to get my period I have to take progesterone. My doctor recently prescribed me bioidentical Progesterone to take on days 18, 21 and 24.
Hopefully this works!

I also just jumped the gun and bought the CUE II ovacue fertility monitor.

Anyone else tried this monitor??

Anyways just wanted to introduce myself to the forum and say hello and nice to meet you all!!

Congrats Rach! H&H 9 months.

Welcome to loobylou242 and mmlanie :hi:

Thank you for all the well wishes, unfortunately his grampy passed away this afternoon. DH is in work til 10pm and doesn't know yet. His mum has said to wait until he gets home, but his stupid cousin has posted about it on Facebook :dohh: DH doesn't tend to really use it on his phone so I'm just hoping to god that he doesn't find out from that before I get the chance to tell him. Thanks again girls xx

dont be sad Nexis, when there sumthing went wrong, there must be sumthing good behind waiting for us, just do faith on Allah :flower:

woow thats good news sugarpi, i am happy for you, so soon we will hear many good news from you also

I hope this works :) thanks aein :)

Sorry to hear about your hubbys gpa nexis :( my thoughts are with you guys

m 8 days late for my mensis, any idea ladies should it be cause of TSH medicine??

today i felt too much exhausted, pain moving from right lower abdomen side to left with lots of backache

no till yet nt done any test Sugarpi, actually wt i thought Last month on 5Nov we did sex, aftertht i got mensis next day and DH fly back to Riyadh, and i back after 28days... is dere can be a chance??

Massive congrats Rach!!
I know what you mean...me and OH never ended up having that hysterically happy, screaming, crying moment when we got our bfp as we were both really cautious at first and before we knew it we had just accepted it and missed our moment to go mad :)
xx

congrats stella

i wish n pray next year start and on our upcoming Anniversary i should give this gift to my hubby too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->