Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Just wanted to update I had my little boy Jamie Christopher on the 4/12/12 :)

Good luck on those still waiting on bfp's, I still stalk and pray for you all :flower:

hey many congrats Katherine, so cuto, muaaah

May Allah bless him with sound health n happy life Aamin

Massive congrats Rach!!
I know what you mean...me and OH never ended up having that hysterically happy, screaming, crying moment when we got our bfp as we were both really cautious at first and before we knew it we had just accepted it and missed our moment to go mad :)
xx

Think we are in a better place today, the digi put it in writing which had an odd accepting moment for both of us and we are now both over the moon.
DH has to tell his work tomorrow even tho it's early days as he is due back out to afghan mid May so needs to see if there's anyway round it.....
He is also currently looking into a new big car :dohh:

I think I'm just over a week behind you Stella - do you have a journal that I can stalk and compare notes LOL x

Just wanted to update I had my little boy Jamie Christopher on the 4/12/12 :)

Good luck on those still waiting on bfp's, I still stalk and pray for you all :flower:

Huge congrats - he looks beautiful :flower:

Rach- glad the digi confirmed it for u both.
I havent set up a journal but it would be good to stay in touch to compare signs and symptoms.

This is my first so no clue whats going on! :)
xx

Congrats to everyone on the resent BFPs

My little lady is 2 months old now and thought I'd come update with a picture xx

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1355347528857.jpg

mashAllah Mrs B so sweety n cuto, muaaah
Allah bless her with sound health with lots of happiness

Congrats New Mummas Mrs B and Katherine!!

Gorgeous bubbys and I hope you are both feeling good, getting some sleep hehe and sending lots of love to you and your families.

Nice to see what this journey is all about - reminder of why we're putting ourselves through it :flower:

x

Rach- glad the digi confirmed it for u both.
I havent set up a journal but it would be good to stay in touch to compare signs and symptoms.

This is my first so no clue whats going on! :)
xx

This is my 3rd, 1st I didn't discover I was pregnant til about 32 weeks so had no 'pregnancy' and no bump. My 2nd I was obsessed by, read to much, worried too much ended up having a horrid time and just about got every rubbish preg related ailment going!!

The advice I would give that I am going to follow this time round is relax, go with the flow, stay reasonably active and enjoy :thumbup:

For the fellow Harry Potter geeks amongst us, I have just made my GP appointment for next week and it's with a 'Dr Crookshanks' - made me laugh on the phone, the male receptionist must have thought I was a proper 'Loony Lovegood'

How's everyone doing?

How's things with you and your OH Nexis? :hugs:

Not too bad thanks. He's really upset but he said he knows it was for the best. Unfortunately we still don't know when the funeral will be, will probably have to be after Xmas though and possibly even in the new year which isn't great.

ohh i see Nexis, its really hard moment for you n your DH but dis fe phase will end after sometime but memories will never end, Allah bless ur family; hugs

i am really v v much confused this time :nope::nope:

i visit my Dr tdy and i showed her my test strip and she said thats negative, also i got light spotting too and my dr said ur af started.....ehhh :cry:

moreover, dr said your eggs are not fertilizing because of PCOS thatswhy she puts me on metformin (Glucophage 500mg) too, will start from tomorrow. rest my TSH level test again done today will get report on Saturday, but hopefully it will be normalize now and Dr advised me to take Folic acid, TSH and metformin tablet in your routine now :dohh:

now what you Ladies suggest me, should i do another test in Morning or not?? even if i got my af too then?? :growlmad:

DH asked me to do test in morning np if ur flow started by night too, if it still came with faint line so aftertht we think wt to do next, plz guide me Ladies :nope:

https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2pyyxjl&s=6

So hubby and I are taking a break for a night of bding...he says "honey I don't think much is coming out anymore" lol :) so hopefully we caught that egg! Ill find out Wednesday on if I ovulated or not...they want to check my progesterone level. So hopefully more good news :)

Hubby and I went and saw The Hobbit tonight in the theaters...midnight showing. :) it was pretty good :) figured he saw twilight with me ill see hobbit with him :)

Hope everyone else is doing alright :)

Well, today the midwife signed me off "unfit for work"
Sad I won't have my last day with everyone, they said they'd organised a cake and all !
:(

awww thats really unhappy dear hopeful, i wish that will end as a good point for uoi

Hopeful, by the way what treatment, dosge you used for PcOS, as for me today i started Metformin 500mg for 5 days afterthat 1000mg for next 50 days

I never used metformin, my form of pcos is not insulin resistant so it would not help me at all.
I was put on clomid 50mg for 5 days a month to make me ovulate.
Without it I never got a period at all.

All I can say ladies is do not budget on working through your pregnancy, it can't always happen!
I'm otherwise healthy, only gained 10 pounds my whole pregnancy, yet my Bp keeps creeping up!

sugarpi great that you have a god time now and ahead too :)

i also asked my dh for The Hobbit movie, hopefully we saw it tomorrow at home

yea hopeful i agree with you, but the type of PCOS i think dr must aware of tht, she told me u r nt diabetic but i am giving u dis to regulate your cycle to fertlized healthy egg

for me its always amazing tht my cycles always on time after 28 days but now withing 10 months while m living with dh continously, i feel it got disturbed sumtimes 2 days late sometimes 4 and now 9 days late, ehhh i hooe now this Met will effect positively soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->