Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

My appointment went well! He wants to do a test where they inject a dye and gt in thru my belly button to check for blockages. I will need to be put out, not looking forward to it but he said if no blockages i can go ahead with clomid :)
He also said my bmi was healthy and that my eastrogen levels are high which means i am gearing up to ovuate but why i dont is anyones guess.
Also had another blood test to rule out rubella whic will be fine as i had my mmr as a child.

I hope the snow doesnt prevent you getting to ur appointment nexis.

Glad the appointment went well. It sounds like an HSG, but I didn't know that they sometimes put you out for it? I had mine while I was awake and they went in the standard way IYKWIM :haha:

Its because my ex gave me chlamydia :blush: so they fear my tubes may be a bit damaged. I had a scan back in 05 and they said they were fine......? Plus they want to get a good look at my ovaries too, maybe they might unblock there n then if need be?

Ps my std was banished long ago with meds.
how to tell ur boyf is a cheat.....get a std test! He was dumped straight away.

My appointment went well! He wants to do a test where they inject a dye and gt in thru my belly button to check for blockages. I will need to be put out, not looking forward to it but he said if no blockages i can go ahead with clomid :)
He also said my bmi was healthy and that my eastrogen levels are high which means i am gearing up to ovuate but why i dont is anyones guess.
Also had another blood test to rule out rubella whic will be fine as i had my mmr as a child.

I hope the snow doesnt prevent you getting to ur appointment nexis.

Glad the appointment went well. It sounds like an HSG, but I didn't know that they sometimes put you out for it? I had mine while I was awake and they went in the standard way IYKWIM :haha:

Its because my ex gave me chlamydia :blush: so they fear my tubes may be a bit damaged. I had a scan back in 05 and they said they were fine......? Plus they want to get a good look at my ovaries too, maybe they might unblock there n then if need be?

They said if it was only a smallish blockage they could try to unblock when I had mine done, I'd assume if you're gonna be under anaesthetic then they could unblock a worse blockage (if you had one) than they could if you were awake, so it's a good thing really that you'll be asleep :)

Also, it's snowing worse here again :(

Sent home from work early today due to the snow feel bad for my team as we are short staffed already! Driving 30-40mph in a 70mph zone was rather interesting!

Glad it went well Mumface definitely on the right path!

Nexis let's hope the snow buggers off by Monday!

DH has been texting me on his lunch break as he normally does, he sounded down so I asked him what was wrong and he said he's just not feeling too happy today. He's quite bad for keeping stuff to himself and I always have to remind him that a: I can always tell when something is up and b: he can talk to me about anything. I asked him why he was feeling down and that he can tell me and he text back saying "I'll tell you when I get home." So now I've got to sit here wondering what he's down about til he gets home around 5.30. I think it might be to do with ttc, or more the fact that we are now ltttc and considered by the NHS as infertile (obviously that doesn't mean they still can't help). Just have to wait and see I suppose.

Also, I found this while looking around the forum and thought some of you might be interested to read it. Infertility Etiquette

Hello ladies hope all r fine ..an ugly truth I came to know through my accupunture therapist only because of contraceptive pills i have got this worst pcos :(... I stopped all the English medications as i am having side effects and weight gain so took a turn to Ayurvedic supplements along with accupunture hope it helps ..but it is a big relief to be out of the English medicines as its just a short cut medication it doesn't eradicate from its root of the cause

Baby dust to all the ladies ..will let u know if this really shows some good difference

Mumface - sounds like a laparoscopy and dye which is similar to hsg but they put a a small microscope in through your belly button and laser any blockages as well as squirting the dye.

I had it Monday it doesn't hurt after just like having a stich and it's got really really high success rates :) you will prob need a few days off work after but that's because they bloat you out with gas which makes you a bit awkward.

If you have any questions let me know and I'll do my best xx

So DH and I have had a chat. He's partly getting down over his grampy dying, which is totally understandable. He's also down because he keeps worrying about how he would cope if we were to have a baby. Basically he's albino, and due to that is also partially sighted. His eyesight is awful to be honest, and he's worried about looking after a baby/child on his own if he needed to. He worries that he might miss something because he can't see well and that it would either be in danger or get hurt. I've explained that obviously as I don't work then I'd be here, and if absolutely necessary, he could always go to his mum and step-dads if he had to look after the baby on his own. They'd be more than happy and his step-dad is retired so he's always home and its only up the road. I always know when he's down about something, and kept saying to him that I thought he needed to go see the doctor (he's had depression before) but he kept saying he'd be fine. He's finally agreed that I was right (obviously lol) so he's going to go and see the gp on Monday. There's no way we'll be able to make the SA appointment but he already has the afternoon off for it so he's going to go to doctors instead and we'll reschedule the SA. I've told him the most important thing at the moment is that he's ok.

I also wanted to tell you ladies that I was having bad cramping today and I thought something was wrong so I called the doctor. They called back and said to come in for an ultrasound. So I went in and they found...

TWINS!!

AHHHHH!!!

They found the heartbeats and though I am still a little early yet I could see their little hearts beating at least. I am having fraternal twins!

Gh that's ameeeeezzin news! Twooo bambinos! How exciting!

I also wanted to tell you ladies that I was having bad cramping today and I thought something was wrong so I called the doctor. They called back and said to come in for an ultrasound. So I went in and they found...

TWINS!!

AHHHHH!!!

They found the heartbeats and though I am still a little early yet I could see their little hearts beating at least. I am having fraternal twins!

Omg!!! How exciting!!!! What a surprise!!

TWINS!!

AHHHHH!!!

OMGGGG!!!!!!! After all that waiting....you get two! Wow! Congrats.xxx

wooow many many congratulations Gh ..... i love to have twins too, see God is so merciful and i am sure it will all be in all of us laties too later or soon <3

congrats ghinspire!!!!! wow, 2 babies!!!!

well i got home from hospital yesterday arvo after 5 days in. had my staples removed yest and feeling pretty good considering! apparently with pcos and breastfeeding u either have no milk or oversupply. i have oversupply, cant leave the house til it settles down lol. breastfeeding is alot harder than i thought it would be! and was so nervous putting him in his cot last night in his own room, even though i have an angelcare lol.

TWINS!!

AHHHHH!!!

:wohoo: instant family!
Do twins run in your families or do you think it was the clomid?
Congratulation :happydance:
:oneofeach:

congrats ghinspire!!!!! wow, 2 babies!!!!

well i got home from hospital yesterday arvo after 5 days in. had my staples removed yest and feeling pretty good considering! apparently with pcos and breastfeeding u either have no milk or oversupply. i have oversupply, cant leave the house til it settles down lol. breastfeeding is alot harder than i thought it would be! and was so nervous putting him in his cot last night in his own room, even though i have an angelcare lol.

Glad to hear all is well in the hopeful household :hugs:
take care and lots of h&h <3

Got my pre op date for feb 22nd. Im hoping i can have the lap and dye done the first week.of march as im off work that week.
Dp is so nervous about this. Anesthetic freaks him out so hes worried for me. Im not worried one bit though. Its just keyhole, its not like im been opened up or anything. Awww just dp shpwing his protective side <3

Just told the rest of my family about us ttc. Only my parents, his parents and my big middle sis knew. It feels better to tell everyone. I had to tell everyone i hate keeping things to myself :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->