Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hi there!

I'm new around here, but I've been reading lots of your posts...

This is just our first month TTC, but I've been off BC for about a year now, and my periods are becoming increasingly irregular. Based on that and lots of other symptoms, my doctor is fairly sure that I have PCOS.

I'm supposed to go tomorrow for my 21 day progesterone blood work, but I haven't yet had a positive OPK, and I've been testing twice a day. Shouldn't we wait until I get a positive OPK before I do my blood work?

I've been doing the OPKs for two months, and I've had positives, but very late in my cycle.

Ah! I'm just stressed out about all of this, and I want to make sure I do the right thing!

Thanks for any advice you guys have! I appreciate it!

Go, as OPKs are notoriously inaccurate with pcos, I tested and never hit a positive the month i conceived mr son.

Plus its something that will have to be done before they give u further help, so really its getting step one over with.

Hey guys. Im officially cd1 :happydance:
On to a new cycle :):):)
I got my letter from my gyno today, it was a copy he sent my doctor and i asked for a copy. Basically it confirms what we discussed, it confirms i will have a lap and dye and then at the end it says "if her tubes are patent i will stimulate her using clomid 100mg for days 2-5 of cycle" :wohoo:
Help at last :):)

Hey guys. Im officially cd1 :happydance:
On to a new cycle :):):)
I got my letter from my gyno today, it was a copy he sent my doctor and i asked for a copy. Basically it confirms what we discussed, it confirms i will have a lap and dye and then at the end it says "if her tubes are patent i will stimulate her using clomid 100mg for days 2-5 of cycle" :wohoo:
Help at last :):)

Yay!
And wow, usually they start on 50 mg

Yey Mumface! You'll have your clomid miracle before you know it!

I hope so! I have pcos but i think im at the lower end of the scake.
If my lap is say first week of march i could be on clomid by begining of april. I just hope af doesnt stay away for too long again.
My sis text me last night and said if my lap is early march she may be on the wards as i recover as shes on placement from uni at the same hospital :) she had her family in her early twenties. Now shes 34 and has gone back to uni to become a nurse.
My niece had her baby girl last july and is still waiting for af. But shes blaming pregnancy hormones.

The day i saw the fs i started taking vitamin b complex and zinc, now i have af......coincidence?
B complex can help female hormonal imbalance.
Dp is terrible when it comes to rememberig to take vitamins. Ive had to leave the pots out on the kitchen top with a post it note attatched saying take me with loads of sperm drawn on fetilising an egg. Its working i hear him rattling them every morning :lol:

mumface, best of luck dear with Clomid round

i am also planning ti visit dr this weekend on Thursday here, as to discuss and might she prescribe me Clomid too, this is what she told me during last visit in December, hopeful i will also start in Clomid round

hopeful, i didn't usr OPKs before and thinking to use now with coming cycle, but what i just read in your above statement i think i should not do this if its not accurate with PCOs

I wont use opks either when i take clomid. I dont want the added worry. The only testing i wil do is pregnancy testing :)
Af is here making herself known. I feel sick and have pains :sick:

mumface, so sad the witch touches you, hope you feel better soon, and pray this cycles ends in positive response

ohh i see hopeful so how long we can use one OPk??

Started spotting this morning. I am trying not to have flashbacks to what happened last time. I called the fertility nurse and we are going to see what to do. Hopefully they take me in for an ultrasound. I am scared. I don't want to go through this again.

ghinspire, be positive please i understand dis is horrible, m praying for you dear
plz just relax and trust on God

Started spotting this morning. I am trying not to have flashbacks to what happened last time. I called the fertility nurse and we are going to see what to do. Hopefully they take me in for an ultrasound. I am scared. I don't want to go through this again.

So many women spot first tri.
I did at 7 and 22 weeks.

Stay positive and don't put more stress on yourself

don,t get upset Laurabe, God knows what he has written for us, be positive, think positive, everything will go in positive way, <3

I have an ultrasound in 30 minutes. The nurse who called me back made me feel like I was some kind of burden calling with my spotting concern. She said to come in for an ultrasound but I could hear the huff in her voice. I seriously don't need to feel like I am a burden when I am already emotional.

16dpo. Clomid round 2. No AF and BFN. Fed up of this :(

It can be so frustrating. You just want to scream and throw in the towel. The thing is that you are on the right track. Believe me I never thought I would be pregnant. I seriously felt so hopeless. That is why after I had an early miscarriage I took a three month time to get myself in a better place.

Ghinspire, really true if we loose hope we sont got anything so always be hopeful for a positive result

i'm sure on my nxt visit to dr, she will start Clomid too with Metformin and i am hopeful this will results best for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->