Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Thanks ghinspire. Try not to worry spotting is normal for a lot of women in early pregnancy. My sister bled quite a bit x

Sorry to hear about your cycle laurabe :hugs: Ghinspire, I'm sure everything will be fine :hugs:

Afm, cd 1 today :happydance: didn't have any cramps or anything, just popped to the loo and bam, full blown AF (tmi). So I can stop worrying so much now :)

Good luck gh...not that you'll need it I'm sure bambinos will be fine. Woman you spoke to doesn't sound very sympathetic! Tut

I'm sure things will be fine ghinspire but i understand ur concern. I passed blood clots at 7wks...scared the hell out of me but had scan and all was well. Let us know how u get on.

Nexis and Mumface...ur on same cycle days this month :)

Laurabe...fx for you.x

Thanks for all the advice. Went ahead and did the 21 day progesterone today, and made appointment for ultrasound later this month to confirm PCOS. I feel really comfortable and positive about my doctor and the plans she's got for us. Came home and took and OPK... Positive. Ha! So I guess this cycle is stl a possibility! Keeping our fingers crossed....

Ghinspire... Thinking about you and praying all will be well.

Yay me and nexis can be cycle buds as its my cd1 today too!
Wishing af had stayed away now, i feel so sick and got major cramps :sick:

Laurabe im sorry about your bfn :hug:

Ghinspire please keep us updated, i hope you are ok :hug:

Im taking my wheat bag in work tomorrow and using it against my naval if my af pains are bad. We have a microwave in the break area which is handy. My wheat bag is a little hippo so hes cute but stinks of lavender.
I will look a total loon sat at my desk with a hippo in my lap :tease:

Yay me and nexis can be cycle buds as its my cd1 today too!
Wishing af had stayed away now, i feel so sick and got major cramps :sick:

Laurabe im sorry about your bfn :hug:

Ghinspire please keep us updated, i hope you are ok :hug:

Im taking my wheat bag in work tomorrow and using it against my naval if my af pains are bad. We have a microwave in the break area which is handy. My wheat bag is a little hippo so hes cute but stinks of lavender.
I will look a total loon sat at my desk with a hippo in my lap :tease:

I really hope ghinspire's scan went ok.

I look like a right weirdo right now, I'm sat on sofa with my hot water bottle in my big Zippy hot water bottle cover. DH knows not to mock me when he sees me carrying it around though as he's likely to get his head bitten off :haha:

Im lay down with my hippo wheat bag sat on my navel. Its not as affective as a hotwater bottle but its working.
I used to have a zippy back pack and i covered him in badges with band names on id collected over the years. And we used to call our maths teacher bungle for some reason :haha: he didnt care, he was bungle, head of maths and head of year 9. He was so old he used to teach my brother who is 12 years older than me.

My big sis says labour is like your worst period pain ever multiplied by 2000 :wacko:

Im lay down with my hippo wheat bag sat on my navel. Its not as affective as a hotwater bottle but its working.
I used to have a zippy back pack and i covered him in badges with band names on id collected over the years. And we used to call our maths teacher bungle for some reason :haha: he didnt care, he was bungle, head of maths and head of year 9. He was so old he used to teach my brother who is 12 years older than me.

My big sis says labour is like your worst period pain ever multiplied by 2000 :wacko:

I'm 27 in a few weeks and I had a teacher in high school who taught DH's step-dad...who's 54!

The ultrasound went well. We found two little babies with heartbeats. I have been having some severe twinges that are sharp and I wince sometimes but the tech said that there was nothing to worry about and that the babies are doing what they are supposed to be doing.

The ultrasound went well. We found two little babies with heartbeats. I have been having some severe twinges that are sharp and I wince sometimes but the tech said that there was nothing to worry about and that the babies are doing what they are supposed to be doing.

Im glad you and your babies are doing well.
Relax now and enjoy!
:hugs:

Their heart beats at 7 weeks were 114 and 140. I suppose those are good. The tech didn't seem too concerned.

Glad the scan went okay, it's those beans settling in I reckon!
Are you going to find out what you're having?

My cold has become a chest infection :(
A cold sore appeared this morning and i used the bit of Zovirax cream i had left. Went to pharmacy to buy some more and she said not to use it in pregnancy! Now i'm panicking about what i've done by using it already :(

Got docs apt later today

My cold has become a chest infection :(
A cold sore appeared this morning and i used the bit of Zovirax cream i had left. Went to pharmacy to buy some more and she said not to use it in pregnancy! Now i'm panicking about what i've done by using it already :(

Got docs apt later today

Definitely take care of yourself! I hope the doctor can help.

Glad the scan went okay, it's those beans settling in I reckon!
Are you going to find out what you're having?

Yes we are going to find out what we are having. Hubby and I need twice the stuff so it is important to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->