Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Last night I was trying to get the tv remote to work laying on my stomach. I then tried to slowly turn over to get up. I had the sharpest pain on my left side ever. It literally made me cry out. It was ligament for sure. I laid still and it went away but it was the most startling pain. I thought one of my babies was beig ripped off my uterus. I know baby must be ok but it scared me.

I constantly get those sharp pulling pains when i get up quick or move in an awkward position...stops me in my tracks sometimes!
I presume its ligaments stretching too

My cold has become a chest infection :(
A cold sore appeared this morning and i used the bit of Zovirax cream i had left. Went to pharmacy to buy some more and she said not to use it in pregnancy! Now i'm panicking about what i've done by using it already :(

Got docs apt later today

Yeah u can't use it I tried to buy it one day, u can only use the Compede clear strips that don't do shit!

Last night I was trying to get the tv remote to work laying on my stomach. I then tried to slowly turn over to get up. I had the sharpest pain on my left side ever. It literally made me cry out. It was ligament for sure. I laid still and it went away but it was the most startling pain. I thought one of my babies was beig ripped off my uterus. I know baby must be ok but it scared me.

Oh my god yes I remember the early ligament pain!!
It was the worst when u wake in middle of night after being still for ages and sneeze lol.
It doesn't last the whole way though

Hi Ladies, sorry for gate crashing... i was just wondering if anyone is on Metformin. Is it any good? We have been trying to concieve #2 (first concieved naturally but took 5 yrs)
for over 2 yrs now and my doctor is going to put me on Metformin. My cycles have gotten a bit wonkey lately. Thank you x

Hi Ladies, sorry for gate crashing... i was just wondering if anyone is on Metformin. Is it any good? We have been trying to concieve #2 (first concieved naturally but took 5 yrs)
for over 2 yrs now and my doctor is going to put me on Metformin. My cycles have gotten a bit wonkey lately. Thank you x

Welcome :hi: I'm on 1000mg of metformin a day. I started it last year, and you can see in my signature the effect that it's had on my cycles :flower:

Wow... thats amazing results!!! I dont know what mg i will be put on as i will get it in 2 weeks time!! Im excited!! x x

Wow... thats amazing results!!! I dont know what mg i will be put on as i will get it in 2 weeks time!! Im excited!! x x

I was started on 500mg for a week or two (can't remember now) and the up to 1000mg which I think is how it's normally done :)

Just got my very old laptop up and running and found lots of old photos from back in the day.....
My new avatar pic is me on halloween 2009 i went as a bloodied nurse :)
Spent all day in work dressed like that, twas a laugh! Lucky i work in a call centre so we have zero contact with public face to face so we can do dress up :)
Also found all old music that remind me of the olden days......im getting nostalgic now.....

We got a house!!!!!

Thats great! Were you house hunting? When do u move in?
Dp wants to start house hunting this summer. We live in a two bed appartment, its on two.floors so its kind of like a house. Its plenty big enough for when baby comes but we need a house. We have a balcony but i miss having a garden :)

What is funny is that we started house hunting on Tuesday and we walked into the second house we had seen and just knew. We put an offer on it yesterday and within three hours we had negotiated with the sellers and found a deal. We move into the house the beginning of May. It is 4 bedrooms, with a nice yard and swing set included. And there are three and a half baths, finished basement, huge soaking tub, and a kitchen to die for. Seriously it is the perfect house and when everything goes well with this pregnancy (fingers crossed) these babies will have an amazing home.

What is funny is that we started house hunting on Tuesday and we walked into the second house we had seen and just knew. We put an offer on it yesterday and within three hours we had negotiated with the sellers and found a deal. We move into the house the beginning of May. It is 4 bedrooms, with a nice yard and swing set included. And there are three and a half baths, finished basement, huge soaking tub, and a kitchen to die for. Seriously it is the perfect house and when everything goes well with this pregnancy (fingers crossed) these babies will have an amazing home.

That sounds fantastic! Good luck with the move.
My dream home would have a garage, a big kitchen and dining room, big garden and big bedrooms - the smallest room would be my sewing room. I do alot of cross stitching and would love a room to keep all my things in :)
Most importantly though it would be a nice place for our children to grow up in and create memories. They would always feel safe too.
I missed my mum and dads house where i grew up, they have sold it now but it hadso mny good memories.

Just had a call from the hospital. My lap has been re booked for march 4th. Not a problem at least its not too far away now :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->