Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I had a dream that I passed a clot. I woke up having to pee and I think for a moment I did pass a clot but to do so I would have to bleed and I am not bleeding. Isn't that crazy?

ghinspire, good news your scan goes perfect, i was too much hopeful for you and see it is :)
good news about your home dear, its a dream home and i am sure babies will make your home a perfect home with a loving family, hugs

mumface, woow i like this old but lovely Hallowean pic and good news your appointment just get donem thumbs up

I am also on Metformin 1000mg a day, in start taken 500mg for 5 days afterthat dosage up to 500mg more
although my af is not too much disturbed just 3 to 4 days up or 1-2 day early, and this difference i felt while living with dh with whole last year, i hope for the best result within some days else may be Dr will add Clomid too with coming next cycle

Gh the house sounds lovely! And pregnancy gives you THE strangest dreams!

Yay for your L&D appt Mumface!

I hate winter!!! I was walking the dog and the sidewalk had a light dusting of snow. I slipped and luckily didnt fall but I tweaked my abdomen on the right side. Not happy. I know baby is ok but still...

Ohh Ghinspire, you have to be very very careful dear please, if snowy weather or rainy weather outside try to not go outside, and if u go your dh must be with you, dont go alone

see me, today is weekend here i asked DH to go outside its rainy and very pleasent weather, but DH refused, he said when you go upside you walk too much you just upstairs too much and your af starts... so he just care about me so he said this and i do obey

I hate winter too! Its all the wrapping we have to do.....yawn its boring now!
Gimme sun!

Ladies,

I'm scary to know about what symptoms should woman feel if implanataion occurs?? any idea

Ladies,

I'm scary to know about what symptoms should woman feel if implanataion occurs?? any idea

Only 1 in 5 women got implantation bleeding. Slight cramping/ pinching feelings. Sore boobs. Wind.
Stupidly early pregnancy symptoms are the same as pre menstrual symptoms!

I honestly don't think I had any implantation feelings. I just know in my pregnancy I have days where I have lots of cramping that feels like af is coming and then it doesn't. My nerves are not soothed by this at all.

*sips chocolate almond smoothie*

thanks hopeful & ghinspire

i got it and even when mainly women dont have any signs, i think perfect to observe missed period

Damn pms symptoms confusing us all !
Ive had countless cycles where ive felt cramps, tiredness, wind, sore boobs only to be greeted by af.
Im worried incase af comes just before my lap and dye :dohh:

just covered myself in quilt, and using Tablet :( no sleep here second night today.... and dh taking nap with snoring , lol

Ladies

2 days i felt very kight spotting, but just now some reddish spotting again,,,, duh jnow if AF on its way, tell me can i do a test just now or not??

Ladies

2 days i felt very kight spotting, but just now some reddish spotting again,,,, duh jnow if AF on its way, tell me can i do a test just now or not??

Are you close to your period?

Ghinspire, almost near

last day it was 26 days cycle and tdy m on CD25 and DPO15
just chk again my pad, its really dark spotting here but no bkeed drop

Ghinspire, almost near

last day it was 26 days cycle and tdy m on CD25 and DPO15
just chk again my pad, its really dark spotting here but no bkeed drop

I got my BFP at 16 DPO. So you could test if you wanted to.

Ghinspire, i did test its bfn and 6hrs end still spotting
now i definitely visit Dr tomorrow evening

I thought I accidentally took doubles of Metformin and levothyroxine yesterday. I don't think I did but my memory is bad. Now I am scared I killed my babies.

Not to mention yesterday my sil announced she is pregnant too and a week different from my due date. They just got married in October.

Emotionally I am everywhere right now.

I thought I accidentally took doubles of Metformin and levothyroxine yesterday. I don't think I did but my memory is bad. Now I am scared I killed my babies.

Not to mention yesterday my sil announced she is pregnant too and a week different from my due date. They just got married in October.

How exciting you'll be having babies together!!!!!

Things are not so good here. Jace did not go to bed at all til 5am he screamed his lungs out wether he was fed, changed, rocked, hugged. He's feeding hour on/ hour off and I'm exhausted! I'm fairly certain he has reflux, we went through 3 sets of sheets with spew!
Hubby stayed up most if night with me- highlight was when jace pulled off boob at about 3am and milk squirted everywhere all over him and his face was all white and covered in it!

How exciting you'll be having babies together!!!!!

Things are not so good here. Jace did not go to bed at all til 5am he screamed his lungs out wether he was fed, changed, rocked, hugged. He's feeding hour on/ hour off and I'm exhausted! I'm fairly certain he has reflux, we went through 3 sets of sheets with spew!
Hubby stayed up most if night with me- highlight was when jace pulled off boob at about 3am and milk squirted everywhere all over him and his face was all white and covered in it!

Aww poor baby. I hope everyone gets sleep soon.

I am just thinking about so much right now. I got a pill case so I don't go crazy and think that I double doses and killed my babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->