Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

tested today, 12dpo, bfn again.
I feel like calling it quits for this cycle, but I don't want to give up after I thought I had implantation symptoms.
I'm thinking about just waiting until I'm due for af and seeing what happens then

I don't get it at all!! :nope::nope:
Was told i had pcos 6 years ago, was given hardly any advice on it. I was only 20 when I had it and had only just met DP so maybe i didnt care so much.
My periods before pcos was diagnosed were more or les every 28 days, I once went 2 months with no period then had one.
Over the 6 years ive been on bcp I have given my body breaks and used condoms instead and my periods were a bit heavy then light and lasted 4-6 days and approx 20-25 days apart so does that say I do ovulate or . . . . . :shrug:
bacause what ive read so far in books and the net is that pcos women either have no periods or periods very far apart.
Also when I cast my mind back to my last period I was pretty horny the 2 weeks leading up to it......does this mean I ovulate??
I estimated on a calendar if i didnt have pcos I should ovulate around 1/5 but already i feel a tiny bit crampy and discharge getting thinner ??
OH MY WORD! Im confused....could someone offer me some advice please?

hhmmm my laptop decided to have a paddy just as I posted my last thingy, Im new to it so please bare with me :wacko::wacko:

I will repost ....

:wacko:I don't get it at all!!
Was told i had pcos 6 years ago, was given hardly any advice on it. I was only 20 when I had it and had only just met DP so maybe i didnt care so much.
My periods before pcos was diagnosed were more or les every 28 days, I once went 2 months with no period then had one.
Over the 6 years ive been on bcp I have given my body breaks and used condoms instead and my periods were a bit heavy then light and lasted 4-6 days and approx 20-25 days apart so does that say I do ovulate or . . . . .
bacause what ive read so far in books and the net is that pcos women either have no periods or periods very far apart.
Also when I cast my mind back to my last period I was pretty horny the 2 weeks leading up to it......does this mean I ovulate??
I estimated on a calendar if i didnt have pcos I should ovulate around 1/5 but already i feel a tiny bit crampy and discharge getting thinner ??
OH MY WORD! Im confused....could someone offer me some advice please?

mumface, I wish I had better advice for you but I just found out 2 months ago I have pcos and I'm still learning about it! I was on the pill for 8 years and I definitely had very irregular periods before that, but I was also a very underweight teenager so I'm not sure how much was due to that.

hopeful, I was originally not using opks because I thought they were bad with pcos but my ob told me they're fine and I've been using the clear blue digital ones. So far they've been working fine for both my clomid cycles. I got my first smiley for this cycle today!

im on cd12 and praying first round clomid works and i ov!!
i wasnt gonna but i snuck in 2 opks yesterday, i dont know why, the doc told me not to even bother with them with pcos.
yesterdays at 11am was a faint line(but def not positive, but noticeable) and 10pm last night was even lighter...wha? arent they meant to get darker til u o? now im all bummed thinking it wont work?

oh and i believe we have some testers over the next day or 2??
:dust::dust::dust:

I haven't been ovulating either but the first time that I did was not this last cycle but the one before and I had this cramping on the one side where my ovary is...it's usually the first sign that you have of ovulation. And my Clearblue Easy Monitor...the one I spent a fortune on ACTUALLY read it. So it is possible.

tested today, 12dpo, bfn again.
I feel like calling it quits for this cycle, but I don't want to give up after I thought I had implantation symptoms.
I'm thinking about just waiting until I'm due for af and seeing what happens then

misskaileigh, i told myself being my first "real" cycle, id be ecstatic if my body just did what its suppose to! drop an egg, have a period!
you should be happy your getting it on track, naturally! go you!

If only AF would show, I had cramps all of yesterday but nada so far.
Ugh this is just no fun

If only AF would show, I had cramps all of yesterday but nada so far.
Ugh this is just no fun

*hugs*

I remember the longest cycle I had. It was 65 days long and I thoguht for sure I was pregnant. That was until I got my period and had a blood test done. PCOS messes with your body but it doesn't mean it's impossible to get pregnant. We will all get there.

Right now I'm just on Metformin but in July when I go back after trying for a year I'm sure they will probably talk about Clomid with me if I don't get pregnant by then.

We're all in this together.

This is cd 59 for me, but I started taking fertilaid half way through the cycle.
I'm so sure I ovulated, so af has to show. I just wish I knew when. I guess I'm not totally out for pregnancy, my fiance is sure I'm going to get a positive. But I'm just not sure anymore.
I'd really just like for my back to stop hurting, and to not be nauseous anymore!

I'm just so glad we can all support each other, because others without pcos just don't quite understand!

Good Evening ladies! I am 27 years old and just like you have been in such a horrible emotional roller coaster ride. I was diagnosed with PCOS at 19. My husband and I have been TTC for about 4 years now with no luck. back in November of 2010 I started my first round of provera and then Clomid 50 mg and metformin 1000mg had been in my system for a couple of months as well. December came around and nothing. So my dr. upped it to 100 mg. AF came in Jan 1st of 2011. Around mid Jan. I was having the weirdest symptoms that I had never felt.. I went to the ER after a BFN on Feb. 4th 2011 and they claimed that any pain, nausea, etc. i was feeling was due to a UTI. I didn't believe them. Feb 7th, 2011 came around and I went to my dr. I told him what had happened.. and he was so upset that they didn't do an ultrasound or ct scan (by this time they had taken me off clomid) I didn't understand why it was such an issue for them not conducting a ct scan... so he sent me to a STAT CT SCAN and he called me that evening with horrible news. He said that there was a large mass about 4 cm in diameter on my right ovary. It needed to come out asap. He then sent me to my gyno and he did the surgery Feb 22nd. When I woke up from the surgery, i was told that i had had a c-section and they had no choice but to extract the ovary since it had been dead for a while. the mass had done torsion on it. I was ok with that since I still have my other ovary. Well March 3rd, came around and itwas my post op appt. The dr, whom is always so vibrant and funny, came in with a distress look on his face and took my hand (my mom was with me) and said that the mass was a tumor the 7 INCHESSS in DIAMETER! And... i was now officially diagnosed withe Ovarian Cancer! I felt that my life had ended. But after many surgeries, and tests later.. I'm now a cancer survivor and thankfully still have my left ovary and the possiblity to TTC. I have been on metformin 2000mg for about 4 months now. I just finished my provera last Thursday. So i'm expecting my AF to come any day now. Once that comes my first round of Clomid 100mg is starting! I'm sending you all Baby Dust as I hope we all get our wishes to come true! I'm so happy to have found you guys. I felt so alone!

I read this story and I started crying. I can't imagine all the things that you went through but I am sending all the love and support I can to you. PCOS is such a challenge but to face all of that and still be positive is amazing. You are an amazing person and I am sending you such good baby making vibes.

I was diagnosed in late January/early February with PCOS. I had been trying for around 7 months when I found out. It was a shock but I feel like just starting the journey I have to be positive. Though it can be hard I try and tell myself I haven't done everything I can yet. So I started running again and I started Metformin 3 times a day. July is when I go in again and see if I have to start Clomid.

Seriously I can't emphasize enough how awesome you are and I'm sending baby dust and good vibes your way. You can do this! We all can do this.

Thank you much! I think we can all do this!!!

So I'm on my 3rd day AF and so ready to be over! lol! My clomid start on the 5th day which will be sunday and ends thursday! Welcome to all the newbies and thank you all for your wonderful thoughts!

Eventually I may ask for metformin and clomid, if the natural route doesn't really work out for me.
I've been praying for a bfp this month, but at 13dpo I'm not seeing it in the cards

Thank you! It's hard, my doctor put it in my head at 18 I couldn't have kids, so I'm trying my ass off to prove him wrong! I think I ovulated at least this month so it's a start for sure! I just want a bfp!

misskaileigh i know what u mean bout others not understanding!
someone told me re the weight gain and inability to get pregnant that "im just not trying hard enough!!"

People like that drive me nuts!!! This disease isn't our fault!!
We can stay strong together, and we'll all get our bfp's someday!

guys, cd13 and no sign whatsoever of ewcm.... am i out for possible ovulation? was praying the 50 of clomid would do it, but maybe not :cry:

I know how you feel Misskaileigh I thought for SURE I O'd with my first round of 100mg Clomid this month missed the window to BD and thought well at least I'll see AF without provera thid cycle! Had cramps, pms, back pain, sore bb's the whole bit and 17 dpo no sign of AF, BFN on three pee tests so i caved in and began Provera..onto another cycle! *sigh* we'll all get our wishes soon ladies!!

Hi guys!

I'm on CD47 and I have no idea what my body is doing. On Wed I thought I had EWCM then on thurs and friday it's been really watery. Does this mean I'm ovulating? But then I thought that for those PCOS monitoring CM won't necessarily show if you're ovulating.

Don't give up hope ladies, we'll get there. Every time I log in I'm hoping to see that one of you has post a :bfp:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->