Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Too me its a very important fs appointment. Im ready and want to leave for the hospital very soon because its heavy traffic and finding parking is a nightmare!
Dp is still wandering around in his undies deciding weather or not to have a shave.........
Swear i will slap him goooood if he doesnt get a move on :growlmad:

Yep not long noooow :) everything sorted but nursing bras...I hate bra shopping at the best of times!

Goooood luck with your FS appt, give dp a big ole kick up the bum! X

Yep not long noooow :) everything sorted but nursing bras...I hate bra shopping at the best of times!

I was a 12b pre pregnancy, at 8 weeks I went to a 14b at 15 weeks 14c, 20 weeks 14d, 32 weeks 12e.
Wore maternity bras all pregnancy

I was a 12b pre pregnancy, at 8 weeks I went to a 14b at 15 weeks 14c, 20 weeks 14d, 32 weeks 12e.

All the ladies on my mums side have been blessed with big boobs! luckily I've not got a lot bigger otherwise I would be falling down everywhere I went lol! I think starting off at a G cup is enough for me!

All the ladies on my mums side have been blessed with big boobs! luckily I've not got a lot bigger otherwise I would be falling down everywhere I went lol! I think starting off at a G cup is enough for me!

Wait til your milk comes in a few days after birth!
It's like rocks on your chest.

Wait til your milk comes in a few days after birth!
It's like rocks on your chest.

Eeep something to look forward to then! Lol

I got provera and clomid, 3 cycles worth :happydance: :):):)
Just handed the scripts in to my gp, should have the pills next week sometime :happydance:
:dust:

My perscription will be ready on weds 13th, i have to take provera for 21days then have7day break. I will have af within that time and then i start clomid on cd2 and continue to cd6 and start provera again in day 7 even if i still have af and taking clomid.
Then lots of bd!! And hopefully, please, a bfp....!
Aahhh so excited! Wont be long now, nearly there........:yipee:

My perscription will be ready on weds 13th, i have to take provera for 21days then have7day break. I will have af within that time and then i start clomid on cd2 and continue to cd6 and start provera again in day 7 even if i still have af and taking clomid.
Then lots of bd!! And hopefully, please, a bfp....!
Aahhh so excited! Wont be long now, nearly there........:yipee:

Glad you got the result you were hoping for.

HA! perscription ready on wednesday 13......like the band lol! *goes finding cds...*

I feel so lucky to have meds at last!
Dont know if its a side effect from the lap and dye but im awfully bloated, constipated and feel sluggish :sick:
Im also having pelvic cramps but i guess the surgeon had to have a good old dig around.
Dp and i are going to my nieces wedding in 2015 (one of those huge country hall wedding) and he said if we have a boy we can buy him a little suit and tie to wear awwww sooo cuuuuuuute!!
Dp uncle gets married on 1st june, might hve bfp by then [-o<

Wowzer im bloated. Pcos,ttc, endo friendly diet commenced today :smug:
Sweet chilli chicken and veg stir fry with noodles for tea (i will be careful of how much oil i use) instead of the usual pies and pizza garbage :sick:

Woow good news mumface, finally you are on the track and i'm hopeful you will get BFP very soon, good luck always dear <3

Katerz, ummz new experience i'm getting here, i just thought how woukd i react if luckily goes with a baby :/

Afm, after yesterday whole day wiht brown spotting, today AF is here with full flash, so by tomorrow on CD2 going to start my second round of Clomid, thanks God DH also started his medicine after being saying NO NO NO....... ehhh now long wait till CD12 so visit Dr again for test :)

Good luck aein :dust:

erm....my belly button kinda smells a bit. Ive followed my doctors advicr and washed it oncr a.day with salt water and made sure its dried properly but today i noticed it smells funny.
Im not in pain with it so i doubt its infection but still......
Dp will take me to walk in centre first thing tomorrow if it still smells after a shower.
Hopefully its nothing, maybe i didnt dry it properly once.

Hubby's cousin is gettig married next month and hubs keeps looking for a little boy outfit, I'm looking for a girls! Lol

Just seen on the news they are downgrading our maternity unit at my local hospital at the end of April! Should anything go wrong they have to cart you off to a consultant led unit 21miles away!

Luckily bambino will be here before then!

So I called the nurse because they had mentioned before about me getting off Metformin after my first trimester. Well they informed me today I need to get off of it and BECAUSE I was on the Metformin and was on PCOS I am automatically put into the Gestational Diabetes category and have to have my blood tested and go to the dietician. I am stunned. I am sitting here like WHAT JUST HAPPENED??!!!

It's not like I'm not worried enough about my ultrasound and appointment next week with the doctor. I'm so afraid that I will look in there and see babies with no heart beats. Now I am dealing with this.

I'm not sure if I want to cry or scream.

I just want to know that my babies are going to be ok.

Mumface i am sooooooo pleased you got the meds!!!
They are starting you on 100 clomid arent they? Thats good as 50 did nothing for me and was hard as i built myself up. Hopefully 100 will do the job for you straight away. Cant wait to see how u get on.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->