Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Fellow lap and dyers......
Im calling the hospital tomorrow as im not sure when to remove my dressing from my belly button.
The one just above my pubic hair has stopped weaping. I cleaned it with cooled salt water and dressed it again but im not sure about my belly button one.
I can see where its 'bled' and the dried blood feels hard, dp thinks its some kind of glue holding the incision closed so best not mess til ive spoken to them.

Shoulders hurt alot but kinda got used to it now.

Night ladies! Need a huge sleep now :dust:

i didnt need to call the hospital, i removed the strip and it all seems good.
The wind has settled but its still in my right shoulder, dp gave me a wind tablet last night which helped me out a lot.
Got a rather impressive bruise under my belly button :) and feel more alert today.
The surgeon said my ovaries appeared normal? Its got me thinking, so im going yo ask my gynea on friday what he meant by that considering i have pcos?

The wind has settled but its still in my right shoulder, dp gave me a wind tablet last night which helped me out a lot.
Got a rather impressive bruise under my belly button :) and feel more alert today.
The surgeon said my ovaries appeared normal? Its got me thinking, so im going yo ask my gynea on friday what he meant by that considering i have pcos?

My fs said they couldn't see any cysts on my ovaries but one was slightly larger than the other one. I think all my other symptoms put together meant a diagnosis of PCOS even without them seeing any actual cysts.

my dr. did an ultrasound and determined that my ovaries looked normal, but based on all of the other symptoms I was having, they diagnosed PCOS. she said depending on how long you've been off bc and other factors, the PCOS might not have yet effected my ovaries. she said it's typically a 'build up' factor and if they were to check again in a year, most likely they would see ovaries that look more 'PCOS.'

:wohoo: My pregnancy had been confirmed by my blood tests!

It's starting to feel more real now!!! Aaaaahhhhh :happydance:

My gynos secretary is waiting for my gyno to come out of surgery so she can can inform him about me and will ask him if he wants me to undergo any special treatment after everything I've been through or if routine is suitable for me. She's going to refer me to the early pregnancy clinic as I'm entitled to an early scan! YAY! She said that at the moment everything looks really good.

Pleeeeeaae stick little one!!

:dust:

Oooooooh, just as I pressed post my phone rang. I have a scan on Tuesday at 10.20am! I cannot wait!!! :wohoo:

Hopefully everything will be ok :)

*fingers crossed*

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well :)

Oooooooh, just as I pressed post my phone rang. I have a scan on Tuesday at 10.20am! I cannot wait!!! :wohoo:

Hopefully everything will be ok :)

*fingers crossed*

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well :)

Congrats! So exciting!!

:wohoo: My pregnancy had been confirmed by my blood tests!

It's starting to feel more real now!!! Aaaaahhhhh :happydance:

My gynos secretary is waiting for my gyno to come out of surgery so she can can inform him about me and will ask him if he wants me to undergo any special treatment after everything I've been through or if routine is suitable for me. She's going to refer me to the early pregnancy clinic as I'm entitled to an early scan! YAY! She said that at the moment everything looks really good.

Pleeeeeaae stick little one!!

:dust:

Wonderful! Yay!

Kubb, woow many congrats dear and good luck with the test <3 <3

Nexis, what would they are going to refer you next??

Kubb thats amazing!! :happydance:

I seem to have a stitch inside my belly button, no one at the hospital told me so i assume its desolvable?

I had one too mumface, it's the one that gave me the most problems.
All my stitches were dissolvable and which took about two weeks to dissolve. I got an infection in my belly button which was completely disgusting!! :sick: It was quite painful too.
When I now put my finger just inside my belly button I can feel the scar, it feels funny and has changed the shape of the inside of my belly button :haha:

Hope yours doesn't cause you any problems :)
How are you feeling now?

Kubb, woow many congrats dear and good luck with the test <3 <3

Nexis, what would they are going to refer you next??

Well we have to wait for DH to have his SA in April and then I should get another appointment some time after that's been done. Hopefully they'll then prescribe me some clomid :)

my dr. did an ultrasound and determined that my ovaries looked normal, but based on all of the other symptoms I was having, they diagnosed PCOS. she said depending on how long you've been off bc and other factors, the PCOS might not have yet effected my ovaries. she said it's typically a 'build up' factor and if they were to check again in a year, most likely they would see ovaries that look more 'PCOS.'

I went off bcp in January and had my scan start of that April and of showed 49 cysts on my ovaries. Started clomid a few days later and pregnant in may.

Mumface maybe its the endo that's been giving u more trouble than your ovaries?

Ps. Has anyone here ever been on the mini pill and how did it affect your pcos at all?

I had one too mumface, it's the one that gave me the most problems.
All my stitches were dissolvable and which took about two weeks to dissolve. I got an infection in my belly button which was completely disgusting!! :sick: It was quite painful too.
When I now put my finger just inside my belly button I can feel the scar, it feels funny and has changed the shape of the inside of my belly button :haha:

Hope yours doesn't cause you any problems :)
How are you feeling now?

Im in a bit of pain now. Like af pains. I just had some pain killers and waiting for them to kick in.
When i stand it feels like things are been pulled downwards.
Im going to make an appointment with my gp tomorrow just to look at things.
Im using salt water to clense the wounds before redressing them.

I went off bcp in January and had my scan start of that April and of showed 49 cysts on my ovaries. Started clomid a few days later and pregnant in may.

Mumface maybe its the endo that's been giving u more trouble than your ovaries?

Maybe it was. I will have more answers on friday. Dp is coming with me armed with a list of questions for the FS :)

Hopeful the only pill that helped my pcos was dianette. It cleared my oily skin and hair, stopped my random.pelvic cramps but totally killed my sex drive :haha:
Maybe the minipill is best because it has less hormones.
Xxx

Nexis, thats good and i thought also you may go with Clomid, best of luck for the time :)

mumface, i hope your pain go away, try to not move more just do bed rest as much as you can till the time you kick away pain :)

Afm, tomorrow is a big day again, finally 2ww is going to end and i felt Dr must go for my beta test, although i arrange strip to test at home in the morning, but just thought to save this for future as i'll be gonna do blood test at Hosp in evening :)

Hi I'm 24 and I am overweight. Yesterday I was diagnosed with PCOS. Me and my partner have been trying to conserve for a year with no success. Now we know why :nope:

So the dr has sent me away with the pill and told me to come back in 4 months once I have lost weight. Very unhelpful as I have tried losing weight so much and it's a few Ibs here and there but nothing drastic.

I feel that the dr didn't really understand anything about this syndrome and just sent me away. I want a child why would he give me the pill? (Obviously I know this would regulate my periods etc) I am thinking about making another appointment and asking for a 2nd opinion. As surely they can't just send me away and tell me lose weight? I know weight loss will be very helpful and I will carry on trying my darn hardest but should I have been offered more help and not told to come back in 4 months. I am so confused as this is all so new to me.

Your opinions would be very helpful. Thanks in advance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->