Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Never made banofee pie. My baking has took a nose dive recently :haha:
The best thing i baked was dp football pitch cake for his 29th lol! I made two rectangle sponge cakes andsandwitched together with buttercream. Spread warm jam over it and applied a layer of royal icing, then i painted the icing with green food colouring and piped a football pitch design on it :smug:
Its on my old laptop and i thought it was great as my first attempt at cake decorating.

I love baking :) mostly make cupcakes, but I made my friend a birthday cake last year that was an Xbox 360 controller. I made my mum a Dexter cake last year too lol

Xbox cake would put my football cake to shame :haha:
Just rang out of hours doctors about my smelly belly button, waiting for a callback.
Prob nothing but im worried :wacko:

Im fed up of feeling tired. After the doctor has called i am going to bed. Then im getting up early, wrapping up warm and going for a little walk hopefully get my energy levels up for the day.
Dp thinks im pg what with this tiredness and gassy bloating but fat chance! surgery was 4 days ago and even if smth was lurking in my tubes waiting to implant the dye would have stopped it :(
Whilst im out tomorrow im going to get some stomach remedies like anticids or something. I feel terrible :sick:

Here's the Dexter cake for my Mum's birthday last year

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/kattroxx/th_dextercake_zpsa921909a.jpg

This is one for a friends anniversary

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/kattroxx/th_anniversarycake_zps150b8889.jpg

And this is the Xbox controller one

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/kattroxx/th_xboxcake_zpsbb8ce316.jpg

Wow love the cakes nexis :):)
Doctor called back and im to go to the walk in centre. I described my symptoms and they reckon i have an infection in my belly button :sick:
I took a photo of the inside of it and it dont look too good :nope:

Nexis! I love your cakes!! Hubby and I use to watch Dexter and I love that cake! Do you do it as a profession? Or just for fun?

I got some anti biotics for my infection. It was embarassing last night, we were st in the waiting area of the walk in center and I was certain I could smell it :haha:
Then I prewarned the doctor it smells before she looked at it and she just smirked like to.say ive seen worse!
Got 5 days of anti biotics to take so I will start provera on 14th instead. I dont want anything clashing with it.

the cakes are fab nexis! I cant even ice a cupcake correctly. When they use cream cheese frosting is it philidelphia they use or quark?

Nexis! I love your cakes!! Hubby and I use to watch Dexter and I love that cake! Do you do it as a profession? Or just for fun?

Just for fun :)
I got some anti biotics for my infection. It was embarassing last night, we were st in the waiting area of the walk in center and I was certain I could smell it :haha:
Then I prewarned the doctor it smells before she looked at it and she just smirked like to.say ive seen worse!
Got 5 days of anti biotics to take so I will start provera on 14th instead. I dont want anything clashing with it.

the cakes are fab nexis! I cant even ice a cupcake correctly. When they use cream cheese frosting is it philidelphia they use or quark?

I either use philly or I get the Betty Crocker cream cheese syle frosting. I've only ever done cream cheese frosting on cupcakes for other people as I'm not a big fan of it myself. I made some chocolate brownie cupcakes with peanut butter buttercream the other week for DH as he saw them in a book I had. He loved them but I found the buttercream icing too sweet. Must be getting old lol.

aww Nexis, i am crazy about you cakes specially decoration with a theme, very nicely dear
hope to buzz you to ask some tips, as i am gonna purchase Oven to start some baking in my free time :)

Gals i need an opinion

Now as my DH started his medicines to improve sperms motility
should i go for scans, monitoring for Ovulation, again HCG trigger or not?? should i give a month rest??
today my Clomid second round also starting

what you all suggest me??

Aein I would still carry on as normal and go for the scans, shots and everything. You dont want to waste a cycle :)

Thank you mumface, i should go ahead with this cycle too
rest i also read about Preseed or egg white too, which is friendly to move sperm towards egg.. anybody having idea about??

We used the UK equivalent to pre seed (its called conceive plus) on the cycle we got our BFP, most definitely worth trying, it doesn't do any harm to give it a go. I agree with mumface keep going with the scans an shots and stuff, maximise your chances!

:dust: to you!

aww thats cool Katerz, and ok going with scans ,shoot and Clomid for this cycle too
rest try to findout Preseed or Concieve+ ..,. but looks hard in Riyadh as per DH saying :/

Honestly I'm anxious enough as it is with my pregnancy after my loss. And the whole GD thing makes me more anxious. And my blood pressure was a little high during my last appointment. This is the thing...I have all these things going on and I can't control them and these are the moments I wish I just had an ultrasound machine in my house with a tech and I could be checked every week.

Ghinspire, i totally understanding your view but on this spot you just try to be calm, relax yourself, this will help to lower down your BP
just be positive dear i am hopeful babies are fine inside, please for babies sake be calm , hugs

Aein: We also used Conceve Plus on cycle we got bfp. Dont know if it was because of that but worth a go

Yaaaay! i'm really getting positive response from you Ladies, now i am trying to locate any local seller from where we found this, i also think there's no harm to give a try as such its sperm friendly thingie
thnak you Bella dear :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->