Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Honestly I'm anxious enough as it is with my pregnancy after my loss. And the whole GD thing makes me more anxious. And my blood pressure was a little high during my last appointment. This is the thing...I have all these things going on and I can't control them and these are the moments I wish I just had an ultrasound machine in my house with a tech and I could be checked every week.

It's perfectly normal , every pregnant woman feels like this

Hopeful, thanks you dear you all are giving me one more hope :) i try my best to findout nearby

Aein we got our concieve plus from amazon.com and it was free delivery, I am saving mine ready for when I start clomid :):)

My healthy eating failed today. My parents came up for the day and my dad suggested we have fish and chips his treat :) I had plenty in the fridge for salad and sandwiches which I had planned on anyway but my dad, mum and dp all wanted chips so I joined in too :)
Had fish and shared some chips with my mum. I feel so full its uggghhh!!
Should have said no to chips but I didnt. Feeling guilty now :(
Will start again tomorrow :):)

Mumface don't worry you're still recovering ;) hehe perfect excuse.

Mucus with brown in it. Perhaps old blood. I'm just scared. Is something bad going on in there? I'm trying to put it out of my mind because I'm going to a birthday party today for my brothers in law. (They are identical twins.) I am not sure I'm going to be good at it.

Gh it is probably old blood. If its not bright red and painful then I wouldnt worry.
Alot of women spot during the early months. Some women have small af's all through pregnancy.
Go and enjoy the party and take care <3

Mucus with brown in it. Perhaps old blood. I'm just scared. Is something bad going on in there? I'm trying to put it out of my mind because I'm going to a birthday party today for my brothers in law. (They are identical twins.) I am not sure I'm going to be good at it.

Ghinspire, I would suggest u buy a doppler I bought one on eBay for $50 And would listen to the heartbeat whenever I worried

A Doppler is a good idea, we borrowed a friends after I decided to fall down the stairs for reassurance.

Wow im getting a doppler when I get my bfp!
Ive got pelvic cramps and feeling sick, just hope this infection isnt spreading :(:(

Still got this digestive disturbance. I feel sick, bloated and a bit constipated :sick:
Tomorrow im starting the day with weetabix and a banana to 'move' things :haha:
Then im drinking lots and lots of water. Laying off tea for the day. Salad for lunch but noooo bread and then strawberries for desert. I have a stash of dried apricots which I love so I can snack on them for a sweet fix.
Then we are having a roast at dps mums :) yummmmmm! But ive text to say go easy on my plate coz she kinda likes to mound it up lol! Shes from an italian background (so dp half italian stallion :)) and italians love food and hate waste.
Im also taking my own desert : strawberries with natural yoghurt. no offence to.dp mum but I can do without the calories!
Ive eaten far too many carbs this week and im suffering now :sick:

Ghinspire, I would suggest u buy a doppler I bought one on eBay for $50 And would listen to the heartbeat whenever I worried

Dopplers are a bad idea for me with two in there. I am not good with technology and I would probably not find any heartbeat and freak out. And I might not find the two heartbeats. So it is just best if I let the doctor do the looking.

Wow im getting a doppler when I get my bfp!
Ive got pelvic cramps and feeling sick, just hope this infection isnt spreading :(:(

It shouldn't do now you're on antibiotics :flower: I've got a bit of an infection in my one ear lobe where I'm stretching my ear but its clearing up nicely with salt water and tcp :)

Looking forward to tomorrow, we're popping to see my mum in the morning to give her the present my sister and I got her and a card. Then in the evening we're going to DH's parents to see his mum and have Indian. DH and BIL bgo halves on it for Mother's Day every year cos his mum loves curry lol

i was diagnosed with PCOS Feb 5, 2013 and put on metformin 1000mg a day. started taking prrovera 10mg for 10 days
in 5 months ill be startedd my first round of clomid
ANYONE ELSE BEEN ON THESE?

i was diagnosed with PCOS Feb 5, 2013 and put on metformin 1000mg a day. started taking prrovera 10mg for 10 days

I'm on metformin 1000mg a day, it's regulated my cycles brilliantly :flower:

Clomid didn't work for me...femera has regulated my cycles and has got me to ovulate...but everyone is different :)

Dopplers are a bad idea for me with two in there. I am not good with technology and I would probably not find any heartbeat and freak out. And I might not find the two heartbeats. So it is just best if I let the doctor do the looking.

I was surprised I always found the hb very easily (once u know where baby usually hides) even though I had an anterior (front) placenta

:wave:
Im yet to start provera and clomid but I hope it works out for you!
Lots of women on here who took metformin had regular af's so it sounds good to me.
Couldnt help but notice your signature about the rude nurse! Omg! I speak my mind waaaay too much so I would have gone maaaad gggrrr!

Back to work tomorrow :hissy: :sad1:
I dont get paid for been off sick so I took my lap week as holiday.
My mum and dad kindly offered to give me a full weeks wages incase I wasnt well enough to go back to work next week. Tempting but if I take sick next week they wont pay me for my holiday.
Im well enough to go back. I have a desk job so im good :thumbup;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->