Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Happy mothers day to all the mums on bnb <3
And heres hoping the rest of us will be recieving our first mothers day cards next year :flower:

Mucus with brown in it. Perhaps old blood. I'm just scared. Is something bad going on in there? I'm trying to put it out of my mind because I'm going to a birthday party today for my brothers in law. (They are identical twins.) I am not sure I'm going to be good at it.

Ghinspire, I would suggest u buy a doppler I bought one on eBay for $50 And would listen to the heartbeat whenever I worried

Dopplers are a bad idea for me with two in there. I am not good with technology and I would probably not find any heartbeat and freak out. And I might not find the two heartbeats. So it is just best if I let the doctor do the looking.

I was surprised I always found the hb very easily (once u know where baby usually hides) even though I had an anterior (front) placenta

I just think with twins it would be harder to find both.

You tube was helpful with me for heartbeat finding but we didnt hear hb until our 16 week MW appt.

Yeah, that's why I am just staying away from the doppler thing all together. It just doesn't seem like something that would bring me reassurance. However, if anyone wants to come and help me find heartbeats or has an ultrasound machine and can come to my house. That would be awesome. LOL.

They can send a man to the moon but can't produce at home ultrasound machines! Lol

Home ultrasound machines would be great I could monitor my own ovulation.
But im curious so I will be u/s every body part including dp, to see how things work and what we look like inside, thats just me though, I think I should have been a surgeon or something :haha:

My belly button still wiffs a bit and I can see its weeping slightly. Just had a shower and dried it with a cold hair dryer. Hope these anti biotics are working.

They can send a man to the moon but can't produce at home ultrasound machines! Lol

You can buy them online / eBay if your rich lol

As for the hb I heard jaces at all my ultrasounds! So 6weeks, 12 weeks etc

Lol love eBay!

They didnt actually play us hb at our 1st scan, we saw it though...hmmm :/

It's snowing here I have a stinking cold and don't intend on moving my butt off this sofa today! Lol

You can buy them online / eBay if your rich lol

As for the hb I heard jaces at all my ultrasounds! So 6weeks, 12 weeks etc

i think only buy this product cant help, one have to be exoert using the machine else hired someone giid technician around :thumbup:

Lol love eBay!

They didnt actually play us hb at our 1st scan, we saw it though...hmmm :/

It's snowing here I have a stinking cold and don't intend on moving my butt off this sofa today! Lol

By the time I was where u are I has my baby for 2 days!

I am calling the nurse today. The spotting hasn't let up and it is making me nervous whenever I have a little back ache. I get flashbacks. I need to talk to someone.

I am calling the nurse today. The spotting hasn't let up and it is making me nervous whenever I have a little back ache. I get flashbacks. I need to talk to someone.

I'm sure everything's ok, but a call to the doctor's office always reassures me, so it's definitely worth it!

AFM,
7dpo today, and I've got some bright red spotting. I'm 8 days away from when my period normally starts...and, if anything, it's usually later than that. I'd like to believe that it's implantation bleeding, as I had some sharp pains on my left side last night, but it seems to bright to be that.

This is my first month on metformin, so maybe that is just decreasing my cycle? My doctor made it sound like it would be a bit slower of a process, correcting my cycle a few days each month....seems drastic to change it by 10 days after I've been on it from three weeks!!!! Did any of you on metformin experience spotting??

Boo! I'm more upset at the fact that things aren't happening on schedule than I am to actually not be pregnant. It just makes things that much more difficult.

/end rant

Thanks for listening.

:)

I'm sure everything's ok, but a call to the doctor's office always reassures me, so it's definitely worth it!

AFM,
7dpo today, and I've got some bright red spotting. I'm 8 days away from when my period normally starts...and, if anything, it's usually later than that. I'd like to believe that it's implantation bleeding, as I had some sharp pains on my left side last night, but it seems to bright to be that.

This is my first month on metformin, so maybe that is just decreasing my cycle? My doctor made it sound like it would be a bit slower of a process, correcting my cycle a few days each month....seems drastic to change it by 10 days after I've been on it from three weeks!!!! Did any of you on metformin experience spotting??

Boo! I'm more upset at the fact that things aren't happening on schedule than I am to actually not be pregnant. It just makes things that much more difficult.

/end rant

Thanks for listening.

It can take up to 3 months for the Metformin to take hold. Keep hope.

AFM,

/end rant

Thanks for listening.

I've had a teensy bit of spotting on metformin. It took a few months before I saw any difference in cycle length but I suppose everybody is different. You'll just have to wait and see I guess :flower:

Snowed in again today hopefully baby doesn't put in an early appearance, the roads are horrendous!

Still got a stinking cold :( sofa day again today!

Yesterday I made a plan....
I will start provera tomorrow for 21 days then have 7day break. I found an edd calculator online and if I start my period on a certain day my due date would be 13th Jan. So I will take mat leave on 20th december and go back to work on march 31st, 15 weeks in total. I say 15 weeks because I cnt afford to be off for long, that boring thing called money dictates too much these days.......
Anyway, I expained this to dp and he sighed and said yes if it works first time so I said "no, WHEN it works because it WILL work and I WILL have a bfp on my FIRST round."
No ifs and buts now, im confident clomid round one will do it for us, and why shouldnt I be possitive?

My brother found all my old wigan peir rave cd's at the weekend :) I remember when I moved into my bedsit I gave him a few boxes for safe keeping. He gave me them back but my cd box was forgotten about, so he text and said found it!
Dp put some on my phone and im having a rave in my head on the bus :haha:
Went through a wigan peir rave phase when I left school looool fun nights!!

Yesterday I made a plan....
I will start provera tomorrow for 21 days then have 7day break. I found an edd calculator online and if I start my period on a certain day my due date would be 13th Jan. So I will take mat leave on 20th december and go back to work on march 31st, 15 weeks in total. I say 15 weeks because I cnt afford to be off for long, that boring thing called money dictates too much these days.......
Anyway, I expained this to dp and he sighed and said yes if it works first time so I said "no, WHEN it works because it WILL work and I WILL have a bfp on my FIRST round."
No ifs and buts now, im confident clomid round one will do it for us, and why shouldnt I be possitive?

Coincidence-
Jace was a clomid round one bub and born on jan 13!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->