Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I don't think it will take you long Mumface! Fingers x'd!

I got pregnant on my first round of Clomid too :) Good luck mumface

Yipee alot of clomid first rounders :happydance:
Thats why im confident and because the forum isnt full of doom and gloom im even more positive.
It really helps to talk to others who are going or have been trough this.
Thanks guys :flower:
Day 4 of screw you pcos and endo diet = feeling goooood! I work til 8pm so I had a huge ham salad with a yoghurt at 5pm and now im heading home to chilli and brown rice done my low fat style :thumbup: also snacked on grapes and dried apricots and drank alot of water. Feel good so far.
I hate working late it messes up meal times but its a myth that eating at night hinders weight loss. I think if you eat the right things then we needn't worry :):)

Gh did you talk to the nurse about your fears? I think talking to people can help alot especially if that person isnt a family member.
When im worrying I emerse myself in something like card making, cross stitch, baking or dp and I just go visit friends for a few hours and really helps me. :flower:

I am calling the nurse today. The spotting hasn't let up and it is making me nervous whenever I have a little back ache. I get flashbacks. I need to talk to someone.

Don't u have your nuchal scan very soon??

I never asked for one so I'm not getting one.

I thought u had a scan around this time? When's your next one? I would always get really anxious the few days before a scan I don't know why lol

My stitches were not dissolvable. Fancy the hospital not telling me. The doctor snipped them out and im nice and healed now :)
Got my provera and clomid today. Had to pay for them £7.85 per script but its a small price to pay for your own family.
Started provera today........ [-o<
Eeeeeppp excited already :happydance:

Aww I was in the doctors waiting room today and there was this toddler in, think he was around 14 month, anyway he looked so poorly. He was sweaty and crying alot poor lil mite! He vomited all over his mum so we were all in our bags looking for tissues for him and the mother. Luckily the receptionist saved the day with a big toilet roll thingy.
Ooohh just wanted to give him a big hug the poor thing. Hope he was alright.

My stitches were not dissolvable. Fancy the hospital not telling me. The doctor snipped them out and im nice and healed now :)
Got my provera and clomid today. Had to pay for them £7.85 per script but its a small price to pay for your own family.

Very small price :) especially if it does work first time you will have some ready for next time if you need them

My clomid was about $30 (about 25 pounds) but I was talking to a lady on here from USA she was saving for it cos over there it was thousands!

I get an ultrasound every time I go to the doctor. I just didnt have the not scan.

Right now I am having a strange throb in my vagina. It is like a pulse. I know my cervix is strong because the doctor checked so I am wondering what it is.

I always forget you unlucky English people have to pay for prescriptions.

Freeeeee when you're preggo! Not that you can take an awful lot when you're pregs anyway.

hopeful its £7.95 per item on perscription in the uk. Dp mum is on a lot of meds and she spend around £30 a month.
I think perscriptions should be free, its not our fault we need medicines from time to time!

Gh I always get dull aches on that part. I bet its blood flow or something or maybe ur growing uterus pressing on a nerve?

Xxx

The nurse called to say that my TSH levels are normal! YES!!! That is good news if I ever heard it. I did a little dance.

I then asked her about the throb and she said it's probably the babies just putting pressure on my lady parts. lol! She said if there is any leaking of fluid or something to definitely call back. She said it could be some kind of infection but at the moment I think it's just stretching and pressure from the twins being themselves. Twin Olympics as I call it.

I really hope in a few more weeks they will be kicking me. I know that with FTM it can take longer than 16 weeks but I hope at 16 weeks they start kicking me like crazy so I know they are in there.

Im calling my gynea tomorrow if af comes full on to see if I can start clomid and ifand wen to take provera.
Trust af to come on the day I start meds to make her come lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->