Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

One of my cats won't leave me alone tonight...I wonder if she knows something I don't?! Lol

Ha! My friend says cats can sense pregnancy....? Maybe we give off a scent when pregnant.
So if dp mums cat wont leave me alone in a few weeks I will take it as I good sign :haha:

Hey all!! Just popping in! It's been awhile..hope everyone is moving along positively!! :)

Hey mumface you've been trying since my birthday! :)...but :( ive been trying since June 11th (my moms bday) :)

Weeeeelll still only one of me! The messages asking where baby is have started rolling in!

Mum told me yesterday my nan has shingles and wasn't going to say anything and was going to come see baby (when they decide to make an appearance) anyway! Got me quite annoyed that did! The last thing I want is for a newborn to get chicken pox!!

Weeeeelll still only one of me! The messages asking where baby is have started rolling in!

Mum told me yesterday my nan has shingles and wasn't going to say anything and was going to come see baby (when they decide to make an appearance) anyway! Got me quite annoyed that did! The last thing I want is for a newborn to get chicken pox!!

Waaa nooo sickly people around baby please!
Dp mum wants to be at the hospital whilst I give birth im like noooo waaayyy!! you can visot afterwards but please dont hang around.

Katerz m prating for you all time, just wanna see Junior Katerz and yes i can guess time is so near, good luck dear <3

5dpo ... feeling tired with backache, all night passed with headache on one side, bloating, and now feeling same like as AF is coming :(

Its march and its bloody snowing!! March should be about spring chickens and lambs nd daffodils not frosty the blinkin snowman grrrr I do hate snow so much.

Started day one of provera today as of cd8. Im a bit concerned because it says dont take if preggo or think you may be preggo and fs wants me on it for 21 days. When I stop I should get af if im not preggy.
Silly me didnt store fs tel no in my phone so will have to wait til monday now to call.
Last night I felt very mild cramping on both sides, it lasted 10 mins or so, do ovaries ache when developing follicals?

Dp mum wants to be at the hospital whilst I give birth im like noooo waaayyy!! you can visot afterwards but please dont hang around.

I have this exact same problem! Its really stressing me as MIL is very overbearing and in your face.She has been slagging me off because I have said I do not want her at the hospital. She is very jealous that I am having my mum and hubs with me for the birth and has made it clear that its a silly idea! My mum and I are very close and I feel that she can give me the extra support that hubs may not be able to give...she's been there done that.

Anyway after numerous arguments with hubs I have said MIL can wait somewhere in the hospital not near the labour and delivery ward and I will make it clear to midwives that I don't want her popping her head in. I have also said she can come into maternity ward afterwarda only when I am ready and say she is allowed. I still do not understand why she wnts to wait...if for example baby arrives at like 9:30pm she has to wait until 2pm the next day when visiting time starts?! She is a 5 min drive from the hospital...it baffles me! I know she is excited as its her first grandchild...I totally get that but I wish she would respect my wishes and just back off. She keeps referring to baby as 'her' baby...it's something minor but it really annoys me! I guess the hormones don't help haha!

Snow?! We got lovely sunshine here, I dunno how cold it is though I've not ventured out lol!

My future MIL isnt too bad. But I will make it 10000% clear its strictly me and dp at the hospital. I want a water birth so no way is she seeing my bits and bobs :haha:
My own mum is easy with it all. When her grandchildren were born she stayed st home, she didnt sleep but still kept her distance. Im sure if my sisters (or brother) needed her she would be there like a shot.
It will be mil's first grandchild so she will be buzzing, I just hope shes not too buzzing :)

Its bugging me in case clomid doesnt work. Im very excited but at the same time worried.
Its in the back of my mind about dp 22% rapid progeressive motility but if it was bad they would have stuck him on medication for it. Men can take clomid for low sperm count. Dp was joking if he took provera and clomid he would have af and ovulate :haha: hes daft! Dp with a sanitry towel in his grundies :)
Then he googled men on clomid and its improved sperm count for some men.
Oh no men having af? Would they cope??

I have this exact same problem! Its really stressing me as MIL is very overbearing and in your face.She has been slagging me off because I have said I do not want her at the hospital. She is very jealous that I am having my mum and hubs with me for the birth and has made it clear that its a silly idea! My mum and I are very close and I feel that she can give me the extra support that hubs may not be able to give...she's been there done that.

Anyway after numerous arguments with hubs I have said MIL can wait somewhere in the hospital not near the labour and delivery ward and I will make it clear to midwives that I don't want her popping her head in. I have also said she can come into maternity ward afterwarda only when I am ready and say she is allowed. I still do not understand why she wnts to wait...if for example baby arrives at like 9:30pm she has to wait until 2pm the next day when visiting time starts?! She is a 5 min drive from the hospital...it baffles me! I know she is excited as its her first grandchild...I totally get that but I wish she would respect my wishes and just back off. She keeps referring to baby as 'her' baby...it's something minor but it really annoys me! I guess the hormones don't help haha![/QUOTE/|

I had this problem. I ignored it thinking itd go away- then I had an emergency c section all within 10 mins of arriving so didn't have to worry as there was no time to ring anyone!

https://s11.postimg.org/l09saskvn/image.jpg
photo hosting

https://s4.postimg.org/7h683smtp/image.jpg
free picture hosting

https://s16.postimg.org/lor1ha4mt/image.jpg
free photo upload

https://s15.postimg.org/oh8o9w3yj/image.jpg
free image hosting

updated pics for u guys of my little dude!

Good luck with testing aein!

Car seats. A conversation about car seat came up between dp and I last night. All my sisters had rear facing where they face the back of the car. If they were to crash or do an emergency brake babies head would fly forward and fatally injure them if they faced forward.
Dp wants front facing so he can see baby. But thats so dangerous! Baby is going rear facing, end of. Besides most carseats for ages 0-1year are rear facing anyway.

Any thoughts on this from the mums on here?

https://s7.postimg.org/gh70k4rnv/image.jpg
photo hosting

Mumface- this is my carseat set up.
I can see him in the mirror when I look in my rear view mirror and it has a remote on my visor that I can use to turn on a light so I can see him and it plays lullabys.

BEST baby shower gift I got!!
So different to the 30 onesies and not something you'd think to buy yourself.

Cute photo's hopeful!! We also have a mirror so we can see her :)

Cute photo's hopeful!! We also have a mirror so we can see her :)

It is the best thing ever! I will now buy them for all my friends having babies! How is your little girl? Are u thinking of number 2 yet lol

i love littke junior, mashAllah grown up, happy n healthy baby, my huggies to him <3 <3

Awww hopeful how handsom is your lil man?? <3<3
The mirror is great I will show dp. I think hes worried if baby is sick whilst hes driving he knows to pull over for a clean up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->