Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

it may b different in your country but mine was $32 thats about 20pounds to you for 10x 50mg tablets.
and i would be telling oh if you cant afford the tablets how the hell will you afford a baby?????????

Hi rainangel! I'm only on 500mg once a day. I probably need to up it to twice a day but I feel like I may as well not bother and just get on with clomid?

most likely it will need to be upped. or they may do the provera/clomid. I was told as long as you have a period every 12 weeks, you can go on clomid.

Hey all! Took my last provera tab Thursday AM now just waiting for af to start so I can call FS and go in for scan to begin another round of clomid. Usually af arrives 2nd day after last pill but nothing so far..does it fluctuate for anyone else?

Hey all! Took my last provera tab Thursday AM now just waiting for af to start so I can call FS and go in for scan to begin another round of clomid. Usually af arrives 2nd day after last pill but nothing so far..does it fluctuate for anyone else?

my doc told me af would start up to 10 days after last pill when he gave me provera script, but i didnt end up needing it

my doc told me af would start up to 10 days after last pill when he gave me provera script, but i didnt end up needing it

Thanks!! : ) Hoping af comes sooner than 10 days!!!

it took me 4 days to get mine. :)

it took me 4 days to get mine. :)

Thanks!! Usually it takes me 2 but I think my body is getting used too it! Anxious for af so I can try clomid 2nd time!

I took Prometrium instead of provera and AF actually came before I had finished all the pills.

it may b different in your country but mine was $32 thats about 20pounds to you for 10x 50mg tablets.
and i would be telling oh if you cant afford the tablets how the hell will you afford a baby?????????

He was worried about the time frame until he gets a raise and I get my first paycheck since starting work again. But then he realized he was being an idiot because we still have plenty of money that I had saved earlier in the year. Men haha

I am brand new on here. So I will introduce myself. Been trying for 8 months, and though it's not very long compared to some, some days are hard. I was diagnosed with PCOS in October, which was a relief and depressing at the same time. I don't have regular cycles or ovulate without provera or clomid. I haven't had any luck with 2 cycles of clomid so far. Still have hope and I'm very young still. I just wanted to talk to some that might be experiencing the same issues as I. I don't want to stress my hubby and I haven't told any of my close friends that I've even been trying. I just feel it would add to the stress, having to face people about it.

Sorry to just jump in, but in reading some of your posts I can relate!

Can i join? Diagnosed last week with PCOS. 28 yrs old. Been ttc for 5 months

I am brand new on here. So I will introduce myself. Been trying for 8 months, and though it's not very long compared to some, some days are hard. I was diagnosed with PCOS in October, which was a relief and depressing at the same time. I don't have regular cycles or ovulate without provera or clomid. I haven't had any luck with 2 cycles of clomid so far. Still have hope and I'm very young still. I just wanted to talk to some that might be experiencing the same issues as I. I don't want to stress my hubby and I haven't told any of my close friends that I've even been trying. I just feel it would add to the stress, having to face people about it.

Sorry to just jump in, but in reading some of your posts I can relate!

Can i join? Diagnosed last week with PCOS. 28 yrs old. Been ttc for 5 months

welcome guys! yes hang with us! we love to compare stories, techniques, drugs and everything else. and its good having someone who understands

Welcome, ladies! This site has really helped me, I hope it helps you too. We're all on this journey together.

Good morning everyone! Welcome to the new comers. I hope everyone is having a good Monday. I have been Doing ovulation tests even though I know they don't work most of the time. There hasn't been a positive yet but I have been bding every other day.

This morning I went for a run even though it was starting to rain. There is no reason why I shouldn't be trying to at least get a little healthier while on the journey. Hopefully things work out this cycle but it is hard to say. I feel like if it doesn't work out that I might try and schedule something with my doctor

Fingers crossed for everyone.

Good morning everyone! Welcome to the new comers. I hope everyone is having a good Monday. I have been Doing ovulation tests even though I know they don't work most of the time. There hasn't been a positive yet but I have been bding every other day.

This morning I went for a run even though it was starting to rain. There is no reason why I shouldn't be trying to at least get a little healthier while on the journey. Hopefully things work out this cycle but it is hard to say. I feel like if it doesn't work out that I might try and schedule something with my doctor

Fingers crossed for everyone.

its early in your cycle hun, so good luck!!

It is cd 19 and hubby leaves tomorrow until late Thursday so this was really my only shot. Unless I get lucky after he gets home.

Hi
As you saw earlier, i only joined this group today and its early days in my pcos diagnosis so still learning.
I have always been at a healthy weight, except when I binged at uni coz i could :)
Like most women, i always want to lose a couple of pounds but my weight is normal/healthy for my age/height.

My question is will pcos make me gain weight? Is it because it will make me want to eat more sugary foods? Or will my body just retain fat/calories and therefore I will put on more weight?
Or if my weight is normally ok, will it remain that way?
So many questions????!!!!!

As the pill gets more out of my system, the pcos symptoms seem to be coming more obvious so not sure what to expect

Mine did both, I crave fatty foods, and my doctor explained it like, if 2 people ate cupcakes, the one with with pcos will "store" 20% of it in fat where the other will only store 10%

CD 1 today! Called nurse to schedule my clomid check and can't get in until Fri CD 5 so does that mean I'll take clomid CD 5-9? Will it still be as effective?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->