Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I have good news! My doc gave me some provera to bring on af, and said to call when she shows so I can schedule an appt & he's going to put me on clomid! I'm so excited and hopeful now!

thats great, kaileigh! congrats!!

Nlk, sorry you're having such a rough time! :hugs:

Congrats, kayleigh, fx for you!

I went to the doctor for a scan today and my lining is thin, but I released 2 eggs. So now it's just a waiting game...

Thank you! DF is thrilled!!

Stay Hopeful- At least you released two eggs! That's great! Hopefully there are good results, and your lining isn't too thin!

I have good news! My doc gave me some provera to bring on af, and said to call when she shows so I can schedule an appt & he's going to put me on clomid! I'm so excited and hopeful now!

Congrats! Thats great news and i hope it all works out for you!
I feel odd, light headed when i stand and very very tired. Maybe coz concieving is on my mind to much, even when im sat down i feel light headed ..... Implantation as feel achey??

But yes great news about chlomid woop woop!! :thumbup:

I'm shocked he's giving it to me so quickly! we've never prevented pregnancy but only have been TRYING for over a month! But since I have so many issues he sees the need for it, and I'm not complaining!!

My brother in law and his wife just announced that they are pregnant with their second child. I feel like I am going to break put into tears. I feel like it will never be me.

Don't get upset :( it will happen for you! I cried so hard when my best friend said she was pregnant but everyone has a time that they are meant to be pregnant. It's going to happen for all of us

hi guys, sorry i havent been on in so long.

long story short, AF is here. and has been for just over 2 days now. im a little bit gutted, not going to lie, seeing as when she arrived i thought i was only 10/11dpo. but nevermind. onto the next cycle!

have started taking my clomid again today, so hopefully this cycle is the one. i dont know if i can go through what i just went through for a second time.

if any of you actually want to know, its on my journal. i just cant be bothered to type it all out again lol. sorry!

welcome to all the newbies, i will add you all in a sec. also, hope that everyone is doing well, and that those waiting to ovulate are BDing lots, and those getting ready to test are managing to hold out that little bit longer :)

oh honey i am soooo sorry, got2 be honest if it was me i prob wouldve thrown in the test!

and misskaileigh:happydance: you be joining us soon on clomid journey!!

and ghinspire... i know the feeling. our time is coming!
\
this morning i was in a dress shop and the other 2 women in there,one after the other in the time i was looking, they were heavily pregnant and the sales lady was asking them questions about it and when theyre due and im like eek im surrounded!

Nice to see some PCOSers with BFPs! I'm 28 and just got diagnosed with PCOS in october. Hoping to get clomid when i go back to the OB in June. I've been trying for 6.5 years, and its crazy! I'm not sure what the symptoms of PCOS are, as all my doctor did was say "You don't have AF, you have PCOS. here's a script for Metformin".

My brother in law and his wife just announced that they are pregnant with their second child. I feel like I am going to break put into tears. I feel like it will never be me.

Your time will come, so will all of our times! Before we know we would have moved on to another forum to discuss morning sickness or cravings when we all get our :bfp:
We need to stay hopeful! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi guys, sorry i havent been on in so long.

long story short, AF is here. and has been for just over 2 days now. im a little bit gutted, not going to lie, seeing as when she arrived i thought i was only 10/11dpo. but nevermind. onto the next cycle!

have started taking my clomid again today, so hopefully this cycle is the one. i dont know if i can go through what i just went through for a second time.

if any of you actually want to know, its on my journal. i just cant be bothered to type it all out again lol. sorry!

welcome to all the newbies, i will add you all in a sec. also, hope that everyone is doing well, and that those waiting to ovulate are BDing lots, and those getting ready to test are managing to hold out that little bit longer :)

oh honey i am soooo sorry, got2 be honest if it was me i prob wouldve thrown in the test!

and misskaileigh:happydance: you be joining us soon on clomid journey!!

and ghinspire... i know the feeling. our time is coming!
\
this morning i was in a dress shop and the other 2 women in there,one after the other in the time i was looking, they were heavily pregnant and the sales lady was asking them questions about it and when theyre due and im like eek im surrounded!

Yes I see pregnancy relating things all the time! I work in a call center and the other day I spoke to a mr Overy, on my way to work I see women with bumps and prams and I get all emotional when I look at baby clothes.

16 Days until my test, hopeful for :bfp:

xxxxx

I dont get it :shrug:
They say pcos is genetic ..... my mum had 5 children including moi, my sister has 1, my brother has 2, sister number 2 has 2 and sister number 3 has 3 .... my sisters dont have pcos or any form of hormonal complaint, they came off BCP and got :BFP: within 5 months of trying ...... so where the heck did my pcos come from?? :shrug::wacko::wacko:

Get my blood test results on tuesday noon, hopefully they should be fine .....

:-({|= sorry im feeling sorry for myself today ..... oh well, off to work now .....

ps are we all remembering to take our folic acid?

I woke up with a HORRIBLE headache this morning. I took something for it and instead of not going on my run, I decided to go anyway. I ended up doing 1.52 miles.

My night of sleep was not the best but I think it was because I was just feeling bleh about everything that happened last night.

I'm not sure about the genetic thing, noone in my family has even heard of it let alone got it :shrug:

I dont get it :shrug:
They say pcos is genetic ..... my mum had 5 children including moi, my sister has 1, my brother has 2, sister number 2 has 2 and sister number 3 has 3 .... my sisters dont have pcos or any form of hormonal complaint, they came off BCP and got :BFP: within 5 months of trying ...... so where the heck did my pcos come from?? :shrug::wacko::wacko:

Get my blood test results on tuesday noon, hopefully they should be fine .....

:-({|= sorry im feeling sorry for myself today ..... oh well, off to work now .....

ps are we all remembering to take our folic acid?

they told me the same thing, but i dont know my family history to know. my mom tried for 7 years to have my sister, then 3 more to have me. But if she can do it, i sure can!

My sister had 4 miscarriages, and then had 3 kids. My brother has 3 kids also. My mother had 3 kids with no problem. PCOS being genetic? I don't know.

But I hate it!

they say its genetic but it depends on weight / health / diet / exercise.
so yes my mum had me easily... but she was aboout 3 sizes smaller than me, had she been my size perhaps she wouldve had more trouble.
plus pcos increases m/c rate and my mum had one of them.
so im massuming its hereditary but the degree varies on the individual

they say its genetic but it depends on weight / health / diet / exercise.
so yes my mum had me easily... but she was aboout 3 sizes smaller than me, had she been my size perhaps she wouldve had more trouble.
plus pcos increases m/c rate and my mum had one of them.
so im massuming its hereditary but the degree varies on the individual

It's definitely genetic in my case. All the women on my dad's side have pcos and when I mean all I mean the entire family! We are all small women as well and very health conscious. One of my dads sisters had many miscarriages and only one child.

my mom had pcos and had once miscarriage then no trouble getting pregnant with me or my sister.
Then her pcos got very bad and they thought she may have ovarian cancer so they did a hysterectomy when she was 36. that's why i'm trying to have my kids now so i don't lose my chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->