• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Ahhh well, i admit i forget to take the pill. Infact you just reminded me and i haven't been taking it for almost a week :haha:
I was buzzing in the summer. Id forgotten to take my pill for ages and i came on whilst i was out with my mum. I was looking at my diary that night and realised it had been 29 days since the af before that so i was excited. Then i ran 2 packs together as AF wasnt invited to the wedding :haha:
But i need to start taking it as AF isnt invited to Turkey either.

EEEK INDEED!

Firstly I just want to say hi to everyone! And what lovely wedding pics mumface! Glad to hear your day went so well.

And yes, baby Oscar arrived at 2:51 am on Friday 12th September, and weighed 8 lb 9 oz! He's absolutely perfect although labour was a bit traumatic...induced after reduced movement and 9 days overdue!

Here he is :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_20140913_172212.jpg
    IMG_20140913_172212.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 3
EEEK INDEED!

Firstly I just want to say hi to everyone! And what lovely wedding pics mumface! Glad to hear your day went so well.

And yes, baby Oscar arrived at 2:51 am on Friday 12th September, and weighed 8 lb 9 oz! He's absolutely perfect although labour was a bit traumatic...induced after reduced movement and 9 days overdue!

Awwwwwwww perfect!!!
:cloud9: indeed!
Well done you and massive congrats!
Xxxxx

EEEK INDEED!

Congratulations, he is adorable!! How are you feeling? Hope your recovery is going well.

I totally unsubscribed from this thread by accident and just thought no one was posting anymore :dohh:

Most of you probably don't even remember me lol! But thought I would pass by and say :hi:

Congrats again NLK he is so gorgeous :hugs:

:hi: katerz good to see someone remembers me :haha:

How are you???

I can't believe your baby girl is 1 and a half :saywhat: time half flies by doesn't it!!! Hope you're both well :hugs:

Hello Girls!

how are you all doing
Mumface congrats dear <3

nlkcongarts for having so cute baby muaaaah lots of love <3

A lurker too!

Not long for you now hopeful?

:hi: katerz good to see someone remembers me :haha:

How are you???

I can't believe your baby girl is 1 and a half :saywhat: time half flies by doesn't it!!! Hope you're both well :hugs:

Oops I didn't notice this before! Nope I cannot believe it either! Such a little charachter! 18 months old tomorrow....eeek I have an 18 month old lol.

hopeful, you're due this month!? Wowsers!!

I haven't been on the site in a couple months now, everything is changing and so many LTTTC/TTCers are getting their BFPs! So fantastic!!!

J lynn, I remember you :) congrats on your little girl! She's gorgeous!

J lynn, I remember you :) congrats on your little girl! She's gorgeous!

Congrats to you also! 4 weeks over? ! Is your ticker accurate?! If so, oh my gosh!!!

haha no definitely wrong! I just haven't had a single minute to make a new one! I did go 9 days over though...and was then induced :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"