Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

SpiderMonkey I hope your surgery goes great tomorrow and you can get some answers and are able to move forward. Thinking of you. :hugs:

BABS, how did your cycle go? :hugs:

MEEK welcome!

Sorry I have been MIA, kinda down about my last BFN. Can't seem to shake it. Trying to move forward now and live as best as I can.

Thank you!
Doctor's appt today confirmed I O'd! So I'm officially in the tww (as of today). I swear I almost cried when she let mew see Boo's little swimmers under the microscope from the cm sample she had taken. There were so many and they were so fast lol. She says if they looked this good at the opening, she's sure there are a bunch much that are much closer to the egg! I'm really hoping by now that one of them found it and the egg travels smoothly to my lining. Doc prescribed me Prometrium which I am to take 100mg starting tomorrow night (2dpo).
@Miki, I'm sorry to hear about your BFN. It's kinda hard to be positive after that, trust me, I know. But you have a brand new cycle to work on getting that BFP! Where is everyone else at in their cycle?

SpiderMonkey I hope your surgery goes great tomorrow and you can get some answers and are able to move forward. Thinking of you. :hugs:

BABS, how did your cycle go? :hugs:

MEEK welcome!

Sorry I have been MIA, kinda down about my last BFN. Can't seem to shake it. Trying to move forward now and live as best as I can.

Mikihob- thank u very much my surgery went well I have my post op appointment next week so I'll keep u all posted :)

Good luck with all the o'ing and the bd'ng!!
Is NLK due anyday now?
I do stalk you guys occasionally......

Btw, i wonder what happened to ghinspire??
:dust:

Mumface! Nice to hear from you! Did you get hitched? (I can't make out your pic on my phone!)

Mumface! Nice to hear from you! Did you get hitched? (I can't make out your pic on my phone!)

Yep! Married the most amazing guy on July 26th 2014:cloud9:
The photo is us on the dancefloor. Had an amazing day, my dad sent me the sunshine i wanted and the day went smoothly!
Honeymoon to Turkey on Sept 27th wooohooo!!
Congrats on your weight loss!!
Xxx

IMG_7053.jpg
My fave!!

IMG-20140727-WA0032.jpg
My bridesmaids! The dog toy in the little girls hand was my dads toy from when he was a boy, we thought it was a nice touch bringing a bit of my dad to the wedding lol!

LOVE the pics :) your dress is lovely too. Love the dog idea. My friend is planning her wedding for next year...I think i am wedding broody....if that's a thing haha.

I am 2lbs from my target weight (ticker is wrong!) almost 2.5 stone gone thanks to slimming world. :) I feel great for it woop.

Mum face! Big congrats!!
Do u have Facebook yet?
I'll go Stalk Natalie's for her due date...

Argh! I don't want to steal her thunder and break the news but eeeeek!! Big day yesterday :)

I will continue to stalk.....

Just realised on this photo my mums fighting the tears (pale blue suit on the right) my brother did a fab job at giving me away :)
Theres just a dad shaped space on each photo, but he was there in spirit.

Attachments

• IMG_6144.jpg
    IMG_6144.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 6
I will continue to stalk.....

Just realised on this photo my mums fighting the tears (pale blue suit on the right) my brother did a fab job at giving me away :)
Theres just a dad shaped space on each photo, but he was there in spirit.

Aw love the look on hubby's face! That picture is full of so much emotion.

I saw a post from NLK on Instagram earlier eeek.

Oohhh i need stick around then........

I was limping on my wedding day as i sprained my ankle on my hen night. Went for a meal with my sisters and friends, i remember nothing, i woke up on my bathroom floor with my now hubby stood over me saying "please dont be sick on the floor for f### sake!" Then i passed out again. Woke up in bed the next morning, full clothed with a huge fat ankle. My best friend said i fell over on the way home and got a round of aplause. I dont remember......oh and MIL said i pole danced with a tall lamp in a bar and was asking for a stripping fireman to show me his hose?? Sorry.....totes blank......:)

Did you go to the gym to lose the weight kat or was it pure SW?
Im on mad one to lose weight now. Im on day 7 of the 30 day shred but doing it every other day and im considering yoga for my days in between.
Doesnt help when the Mr comes back from getting petrol with full fat coke, topic bars, crisps and double chocolate muffins :(
I aint touching those thankyoooouuu!!!

On my hen do, the photo that motivates me to shed the pounds. (Im in the blue dress, mummy in the middle and my bezzie mate since age 11)
I loved that dress but now I hate it and its not coming to Turkey with me.

Attachments

• IMG-20140629-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20140629-WA0004.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 5
Haha sounds like a great night! Loooots of memories!

Purely Slimming World...I'm too lazy to excercise haha! I start and lose interest!

I love it and it's totally changed the way I cook stuff. I still have chocolate but I jus use my Syns on it and Wednesday weigh in is naughty takeaway evening!

My hubby stops buying me choc now and sticks to cans of diet coke bless him!

Haha sounds like a great night! Loooots of memories!

Purely Slimming World...I'm too lazy to excercise haha! I start and lose interest!

I love it and it's totally changed the way I cook stuff. I still have chocolate but I jus use my Syns on it and Wednesday weigh in is naughty takeaway evening!

My hubby stops buying me choc now and sticks to cans of diet coke bless him!

My hubs is terrible. I've mastered portion control as that was a huge problem of mine, now i have left overs to take to work unless hubby eats it. I have swapped white for wholemeal in terms of bread, pasta and rice but tbh i dont eat a lot of bread, i love the warburton thins mmmm yum!
And i dont reach for a desert right away, ive taken to clearing away after meals straight away and then i decide if i want something and even then its just a yogurt.
But hubby is terrible, he skips breakfast so he ends up snacking all evening. He loves food. He does support me and keeps me motivated but it would be nice if he would join in sometimes.

How are your pcos symptoms? Have you seen any changes yet? Even the loss of 5 or 10 pounds can make the difference to pcos so i imagine your epic loss would have kicked its bum!

To be honest I haver notice many changes but I think that's because the pill is keeping everything in check.

Ooo you should try the muller after 8 mint yoghurt (if you've not already!) mmm they're yum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->