Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hello sweet Ladies

how are you all doing, and wts going on

and yes m done with IUI yesterday, it was a good n worst day too as i was in too much pain

but m happy as DH motility was 12% yesterday and after lab wash process it increased by 60%

now m IN in 2WW .. ahhhhh let see where it will go

Very very best of luck aien I really hope it your turn keeping everything crossed for you xx

awww thank you Katerz

i am thinking my Dr didnt go with any ultrasound
i really dont know how much follicles raptures, she just done insemination
and given Duphaston twice a day and said do blood test after 2 weeks, ehhh

is this sound normal, should i nt get monitor in 2 weeks time?

Our baby girl was born 30/10/14.
Zoe Maddox Winter
7p12oz 51cm

https://s18.postimg.org/5wjbee915/image.jpg

https://s18.postimg.org/a4e3n5agp/image.jpg

https://s18.postimg.org/4dnx9f2gp/image.jpg

imgur

Massive congrats hopeful! She's gorgeous.

Welcome to the world baby Zoe!)

EEEK INDEED!

Firstly I just want to say hi to everyone! And what lovely wedding pics mumface! Glad to hear your day went so well.

And yes, baby Oscar arrived at 2:51 am on Friday 12th September, and weighed 8 lb 9 oz! He's absolutely perfect although labour was a bit traumatic...induced after reduced movement and 9 days overdue!

Here he is :cloud9:

woow wooow wooow i just say Congrats n MashAllah
he is a super little hero :happydance::kiss::kiss:

awww what a perfect baby and a happy healthy family Hopeful

yu yuuuuu m happy for you, i wish n pray for same family very soon InshahAllah

Afm; countdown started, just 3 more days to blood tes, may be Saturday afternoon i go :)
m very excited and other hand i m thinking about any sign symptom but as compare to last week, nuthing is dere just sore boobs n backache which is normal in my case
God knows wts waiting for me ... just praying n praying

I have a confession...i didnt take my pill this month...didnt tell OH!
Been using agnus castus again to help ovulation as it worked wonders for me last time. Day 20 and no idea where i am in cycle. Opks worked for me too before but now having lots of mixed results.
Didnt really intend to get pregnant yet just wanted to see what would happen to my cycle length on AC again so can plan next one maybe.

Stupid taking such a big risk i know now! Will have to have lots of 'headaches' between now and AF just incase.

Phew...confession made (but not to the right person, i know!)

it was nt my month :/

but very surprised, as i visit my Dr on CD3 and she said i still have good follicles from last medication i.e. 20mm 18mm n 15mm ... and same day my bleeding stopped
m just worrying if these follicles nt shred out , then what will be going inside :S

now m on a month relaxation, let see will for for IUI#2 OR IVF in January 2015

Congrats Hopeful, she's beautiful!

How is everyone else doing? I haven't checked in in a while, it's been hectic with 2 kids but life with them is great <3

Hope everyone is ok.

Sorry it wasn't your month aien I'm really hoping for you, keep strong xx

I see this thread is very well established but wondered if I could join in...? Just been officially diagnosed with PCOS and feeling incredibly 'despondent' to put it mildly! X

Hi LouOscar! :wave:
I just posted in the December testers thread about your post :3
This is a great place to get info but it has been pretty quiet for a while. Maybe a new comer with liven things up again??

welcome LouOscar! As bab has said, it's been pretty quiet in here for a while, but it would definitely be lovely to get it all going again!

Try not to feel too despondent yet. There are lots of avenues you can go down. And bear in mind, there are plenty of girls in this group who got their bfp naturally! So it can totally happen :)

Bab, you're starting your clomid cycle! Good luck! How are you feeling? When are you testing?

Hi everyone! I've been missing from this thread for a long time. TTC was really taking its toll on me and I kind of stepped away from it. Anyway....we ended up going private back in October and we're officially diagnosed with PCOS (after being told I didn't gave it two years ago!!!). We had our first Clomid round at the beginning of November and am now 5 weeks pregnant!!
LouOscar. Keep your chin up hun. As mlk has said, there's lots of avenues you can go down. There's loads of women here who can give you advice xx

Oh MrsC10...I remember you from way back! Congratulations! Would you mind if I added you to our bfp list? As your name is already down! Get that counter moving up again!

nlk- I had started my round on 11/12 and AF is due any day now. All bfn's though last night and this morning my mind has been playing tricks on me and trying to make me believe there are faint lines that magically disappear!
I am going to get an frer to settle this insanity once and for all -_- lol
How have you been?
How is ds doing?

MrsC- I don't think I was around when you were on here, but CONGRATS!!
Any symptoms you noticed? what dpo were you when the bfp finally showed??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->