Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

mumface26 Sorry ive rambled on but id like to hope my positive vibes rub off!! :dust: Xxxxxx[/QUOTE said:
You havent rambled on, that is something I do lol You sound like you are on the right track. I hope I am to and that I can keep it up:thumbup:. I came off the smokes a year ago but have the odd 1 when I am very drunk. Always do a test before hand. How long have you been trying?

Only ttc since april 23rd day after my birthday. He told me to stop bcp.....best birthday present ever!!!
How long you ttc?

Xx

Morning ladies!

I am so proud of everyone tryin to eat healthy and all the positive vibes. I think you are all amazing!!

This cycle has been such a different one because I am just going in blindly. No monitor or anything. I am just bding every other day. It feels weird not getting up and peeing on something.

I keep saying this is going to be the cycle. I just get a vibe from it. That it can be done. Next week if I calculated right should be ovulation. My hope is that it happens.

No opks! I think they get your hopes only to send them down when its not detecting lh even though you have had all the symptoms etc.....
Yes positive thinking! Its the best medicine.

:dust:

Ladies. Did anyone find that changing to a healthier diet alone help with ovary size? I've changed my diet to help my symptoms but wonder if it will help reduce the size of my enlarged ovaries x

Thats what im banking on! My scan on june 18th will reveal all.....
My partner said so i have enlarged ovaries......great just more eggs to fertilise lo!! I know thats not the case but lets pretend.......

Ladies. Did anyone find that changing to a healthier diet alone help with ovary size? I've changed my diet to help my symptoms but wonder if it will help reduce the size of my enlarged ovaries x

Thats what im banking on! My scan on june 18th will reveal all.....
My partner said so i have enlarged ovaries......great just more eggs to fertilise lo!! I know thats not the case but lets pretend.......

Let us know if it worked for you. I'm praying it helps. That's a good way to look at it....bigger ovaries, more eggs :)

Update: 20 dpo I believe still :bfn: got a doc appt. On Monday to do an exam and blood work if still :bfn: hope all goes well may be out this round ...we shall see

Good luck hun i hope it all goes well.
Im cd19 today and feel confident this may be my bfp cycle......im being very very positive
Im certain i ov'd on cd11-15....? I felt mild cramps on and off and cm was different. Or maybe it was my enlarged ovaries with cysts playing up?
Hhhmmm. I have a pelvic scan 18 june to see whats going on.

Xxxxxxx

thanks !! Good luck to you :)

22 DPO came down with a head cold/ flu yesterday :( i feel crummy besides that there really hasn't been much change doing one more test on sunday which will be 23 dpo before i go get blood work.. not feeling prego at all so probably on to round two of clomid.. we will see what my doc says. :dust: to all :)

Working today...weekend working usually means one thing for me....a trip to the vending machine for some chocolate! Aaargh!!
Weekend working for me is a time for a morning coffee and a chocolate bar or packet of crisps for tea break. It's gonna be tough to avoid the urge! I miss my calorific fix already :(

MrsC FIGHT THE URGE! Its my younger brother in law's 16th birthday today so there will be cake and everything bad to eat later! Aggghhhh!!

POAS addiction took over today and i used a internet cheapie, it was neg but i fully expected that seeing as i am only 7DPO! Stoopid addiction, i need to get hubby to hide the tests! He is just as bad as me though, he is symptom spotting FOR me! He has also noticed how one of our cats follows me everywhere at the moment, but i think thats down to her expecting me to feed her!! Fatty!

Anyway HAPPY WEEKEND :)

I'm doing well. Sitting with my wholemeal toast and a fruit smoothie. Actually don't seem to be missing my chocolate...so unlike me for this time of the morning.

Katerz: I hope you manage to keep on the straight and narrow with all that cake going about. That's going to be a real struggle...or at least it would be for me.

My temp dropped again this morning... It wasn't as big of a drop as I usually see before AF and AF isn't due until Tues, I usually don't see w drop until the day before AF. So I don't know what to think!

Hi ladies! Thurs and fri I was really good with the healthy eating but I celebrated my 30th with DH's family today so as you can imagine, the healthy eating went out of the window! However, today was the last of the birthday celebrations so tomorrow I'll be back to it :)

Ladies, I feel optimistic for you guys this month (espesh nikl and ghinspire). I think July may be my month (tho waiting for this cycle's AF in a couple of weeks) xxx

I feel odd today.
Im cd20 with sticky lotion like cm and af style cramps but very mild. My boobs feel a bit heavier too. I feel a bit moody-ish and wide awake.
Its too early for af, i dont even know when af should come as cycles after bcp can be a bit out of whack.
Dare i test....? Nooo its too early. I will wait til at least cd28 until hpt.

Maybe pms-ing.

Anyways, im glad everyones getting on well with their healthy eating. I wish everyone good luck at this as i know it will help up us to our bfps and long term health, afterall, we dont want to be unhealthy mums!

Got my bike today, i bought it off someone from work and cant wait for this rain to ease off so i can go cycling!

Going for a hot bath now and a pampering seshion!

Xxx

Working today...weekend working usually means one thing for me....a trip to the vending machine for some chocolate! Aaargh!!
Weekend working for me is a time for a morning coffee and a chocolate bar or packet of crisps for tea break. It's gonna be tough to avoid the urge! I miss my calorific fix already :(

Work is the worst place to be when trying to be good. You go on break and everyone bouys a choccy bar to have with their coffee and your like......hhmm i want one......

i used to eat really unhealthily, although you wouldnt know it from looking at me :haha: I've gotten better since developing an allergy to chocolate though! and now i've pretty much completely cut out caffeine. I only have it when we go out for a meal now, but mainly because there are no other drinks that I really fancy!

I wonder what has happened to misskaileigh???

Aha! I knew there was someone missing i just couldnt remember their username! I hope shes ok.

Can i ask on which cycle day did you get your bfp and how did you feel on the days leading up to it?
I will be testing soon (cd20 today) as im confident i might have ov'd cd11-15ish.
Hope you and sweetpea are well :flower:

i used to eat really unhealthily, although you wouldnt know it from looking at me :haha: I've gotten better since developing an allergy to chocolate though! and now i've pretty much completely cut out caffeine. I only have it when we go out for a meal now, but mainly because there are no other drinks that I really fancy!

I eat unhealthy but i guess its bad habits that need breaking.

Xxx

Hi ladies! Thurs and fri I was really good with the healthy eating but I celebrated my 30th with DH's family today so as you can imagine, the healthy eating went out of the window! However, today was the last of the birthday celebrations so tomorrow I'll be back to it :)

Ladies, I feel optimistic for you guys this month (espesh nikl and ghinspire). I think July may be my month (tho waiting for this cycle's AF in a couple of weeks) xxx

Happy Birthday!!! :) Maybe you will get a late present in the next few months. And thank you for the positivity! ;) I am hoping for the best.

I went on a long hike today so hope that held get those eggs ready for ovulation.

I ov'ed on cd22 and gOt my bfp lunchtime on cd33 on a frer (not fmu, I think I would've gOt it earlier if I'd been using frers not ics cos my frer was clearly positive while my ic was still blank!)
As it was my 1st month on clomid, and the 1st time I'd ovulated since I was 16, it's hard to symptom spot! Only thing I can say for sure a migraine(never had one b4) and hot forehead both days b4 bfp.
Oh and 5dpo I think I had awful heaviness in my lower abdomen , I actually thought I was ovulating a 2nd time for the mOnth! That must've been implantation cOs 6 days later bfp

I ov'ed on cd22 and gOt my bfp lunchtime on cd33 on a frer (not fmu, I think I would've gOt it earlier if I'd been using frers not ics cos my frer was clearly positive while my ic was still blank!)
As it was my 1st month on clomid, and the 1st time I'd ovulated since I was 16, it's hard to symptom spot! Only thing I can say for sure a migraine(never had one b4) and hot forehead both days b4 bfp.
Oh and 5dpo I think I had awful heaviness in my lower abdomen , I actually thought I was ovulating a 2nd time for the mOnth! That must've been implantation cOs 6 days later bfp

Thankyou.
Headaches are common with me, im naughty i must wear my glasses when oncomputers and at work. So a headache is nothing odd to me.

My cm has gone thick and white lotion like so i guess af is on her way :shrug:
My cramps have gone now.
I guess im part way through my 2ww ...........

Cant wait for my scan june 18th i want to know what my bodies playing at!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->