Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

This is my first full day of eating well too. I'm well chuffed with myself that I've just managed to turn down a taste of someone's chips. Hurrah!! Will power has nothing on me :)

MrsC10, nice work! I'm about to visit my friend and we usually end up eating wine gums or something sweet together... hoping I'll have the willpower to say no, espesh as we have people over for dinner tonight! Cooking a healthy dinner tho :)

Hey ladies how y'all doing? :)
Phew! First day of metforminXR was good :) no nasty side effects as I had read, which is a great relief :) no waiting for the :witch: to show up and end this ridiculously long cycle...44 days and counting ugh! Anyways, sending :hug: and ❤ to all of you :)

I need to get on the healthy track again had a naughty couple of weeks ooooooops!

Hey ladies, I was at the gyno yesterday. Thought I would come on here to lift my spirits. I am glad you are eating heathly as I started this morning. Giving up smoking wasnt enough for the gyno to help me. He wants me to lose 2 stone or show that I am trying over the next 6 weeks.

The more I try not to eat, the more I eat. I knew I had to lose weight and have the biggest thing to push me but that man really does not understand. He thin, I am sure hes eating a McDonalds everyday! OK he is maybe not but I been eating bad food all my life and it is not easy to change within 6 weeks. That is my rant over.

I am still enjoying ttc. I watched one born every minute to try and get my mind ready for the pain. I do not think that will work.

Could you all leave me a comment from time to time to remind me that gyno is going to shout at me in 6 weeks if I do not have weight off. I need support PLEASE....many thanx

Hey ladies, I was at the gyno yesterday. Thought I would come on here to lift my spirits. I am glad you are eating heathly as I started this morning. Giving up smoking wasnt enough for the gyno to help me. He wants me to lose 2 stone or show that I am trying over the next 6 weeks.

The more I try not to eat, the more I eat. I knew I had to lose weight and have the biggest thing to push me but that man really does not understand. He thin, I am sure hes eating a McDonalds everyday! OK he is maybe not but I been eating bad food all my life and it is not easy to change within 6 weeks. That is my rant over.

I am still enjoying ttc. I watched one born every minute to try and get my mind ready for the pain. I do not think that will work.

Could you all leave me a comment from time to time to remind me that gyno is going to shout at me in 6 weeks if I do not have weight off. I need support PLEASE....many thanx

Hun we are here for you :) :hug:!!!
Have you tried calorie counting? I know it sounds silly but it has helped me lose a lot of weight :) they have free calorie counter and diet tracker, called my fitness pal. It's totally free :) you just have to log all te food you eat, I try being on a 1200-1400 cal a day, plus exercise etc ;) losing weight is HARD! You are not alone in this road ;)
Much ❤

Bubblz I cut out carbs and lost lbs. DH gets annoyed when the dr tells me to keep losing weight but I have to remind him doc knows best! Keep reminding yourself that losing lbs will be worth it when you have LO! Xxx

Good luck with the weight loss!
I caved and had three choccy digestives.
My tea is healthy. Im having cottage pie made with lean mince which i then left to drain for 15mins to ensure no excess fat is on it. The mash is made using skimmed milk and a bit of marjorine and apart from a few blobs of brown sauce id say its one of my low fat dishes......? :shrug:
My doc didnt say anything about my weight. Im prob only 6lb overweight if that so i havent got a lot to lose really.
Im going buying a 2nd hand bike this weekend so cycling will be my new exercise. Tour de france watch out lol!

I hope everyone does well with their weight.

:dust:

This is my first full day of eating well too. I'm well chuffed with myself that I've just managed to turn down a taste of someone's chips. Hurrah!! Will power has nothing on me :)

Well done its a step in the right direction!
I quit smoking 5yr ago so if i can kick the cigs then losing weight should be easy......

One born every minute is fantastic! It always makes me and my fella sob lol!
Its a great show.

My sis had trouble losing weight so her doc sent her weigjt watchers free.for 12 week.

Xxx

Well I'm out this round af is here, and right before our anniversary saturday :( but it's ok I actually feel amazing, so round 2 will start saturday.

Aww hun! At least you now get to move on to the next cycle. Keep that chin up. We'll all get our bfp's soon xx

PHP:

Its a great show.

My sis had trouble losing weight so her doc sent her weigjt watchers free.for 12 week.

Xxx

can i ask how she managed tht? id love for tht to hapen. 1day my 1st day which is gud. fingers crossed i get all the bad weight off to get the gud weight on lol

iv been eain badly all my life, its hard to change. i hv improved but not enough but most of all i put weight on after losin 3 and half stone all because i fell in love...men lol

hope we r all on the rite road to wee babies!!!:happydance:

PHP:

Its a great show.

Xxx

can i ask how she managed tht? id love for tht to hapen. 1day my 1st day which is gud. fingers crossed i get all the bad weight off to get the gud weight on lol

iv been eain badly all my life, its hard to change. i hv improved but not enough but most of all i put weight on after losin 3 and half stone all because i fell in love...men lol

hope we r all on the rite road to wee babies!!!:happydance:

I really dont know how she got 12 week free weight watchers. When i asked my doc she sort of sniggered snd said no as im not badly obese, neithers my sis but i guess different docs have different approaches. Mine just gave me a stack of leaflets on healthy eati.g lol!
Yes i must agree men make u gain weight! They take u for meals and buy u chocolates....but its our choice we eat them so .....
When we met i was 10st and a size 12. Now im touching a 16 and almost 11 stone. I went to 12 stone but lost it last year but i fear its creeping back on! Also i quit smoking 5 year ago and gained a bit then.
I havent touched alcohol since my 21st birthday (5yr ago) after a monster hangover so junk food aside i like to think im pretty healthy.
Junk and too many carbs makes me very sluggish. Food shopping on saturday and ive filled an a4 sheet of paper with meals for the week, all made fresh and from scratch. Not a frozen meal in sight! Im feeling so good this cycle. (cd 18 feel fab!!)
The next lot of weight i gain will be my baby weight!

Sorry ive rambled on but id like to hope my positive vibes rub off!!

Xxxxxx

Day one of healthy eating down but goodness I barely kept my calorie intake to 1700, don't know how you guys keep it to 1200-1400!!! Crazy. But then I haven't felt deprived today, just in control. Saw my friend who's 8 mths pregnant today. Wish it were me! Xxx

Update: 20 dpo I believe still :bfn: got a doc appt. On Monday to do an exam and blood work if still :bfn: hope all goes well may be out this round ...we shall see

Day one of healthy eating down but goodness I barely kept my calorie intake to 1700, don't know how you guys keep it to 1200-1400!!! Crazy. But then I haven't felt deprived today, just in control. Saw my friend who's 8 mths pregnant today. Wish it were me! Xxx

Lol it's not as difficult as it sounds :p when I first started dieting my cal intake was 2100 a day, I just decreased by 100 cal every week so that I could slowly get used to it :) most days I do good and can keep to max of 1400 but on the weekends I'm pretty sure I'm up in the 2000's lol
I just bough a food processor and I'm sooooo excited about it hahahaha Im trying to cut out refined sugar and caffeine from my diet but it's so dang hard!!!

Well ladies I'm off to start my day :)
Hope y'all have an awesome day :D
:hug:

Lol it's not as difficult as it sounds :p when I first started dieting my cal intake was 2100 a day, I just decreased by 100 cal every week so that I could slowly get used to it :) most days I do good and can keep to max of 1400 but on the weekends I'm pretty sure I'm up in the 2000's lol
I just bough a food processor and I'm sooooo excited about it hahahaha Im trying to cut out refined sugar and caffeine from my diet but it's so dang hard!!!

Well ladies I'm off to start my day :)
Hope y'all have an awesome day :D
:hug:

Thanks Lika! I'll try doing that.

I have a food processor and it's amazing! I love it.

Happy Friday everyone! xoxox

Update: 20 dpo I believe still :bfn: got a doc appt. On Monday to do an exam and blood work if still :bfn: hope all goes well may be out this round ...we shall see

Good luck hun i hope it all goes well.
Im cd19 today and feel confident this may be my bfp cycle......im being very very positive
Im certain i ov'd on cd11-15....? I felt mild cramps on and off and cm was different. Or maybe it was my enlarged ovaries with cysts playing up?
Hhhmmm. I have a pelvic scan 18 june to see whats going on.

Xxxxxxx

Morning ladies!

I am so proud of everyone tryin to eat healthy and all the positive vibes. I think you are all amazing!!

This cycle has been such a different one because I am just going in blindly. No monitor or anything. I am just bding every other day. It feels weird not getting up and peeing on something.

I keep saying this is going to be the cycle. I just get a vibe from it. That it can be done. Next week if I calculated right should be ovulation. My hope is that it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->