Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Thank you all for your kind words! I just feel like I'm the only one in the world going through this sometimes and when I get on here it gives me hope and the support I need. :) :dust: to all :)

Just before my big sis got her bfp she had a headache for days and her wisdome tooth.started misbehaving too.........my tooth is sore and this headaches still hanging around.
Im only cd22 so too early to test yet.
I think if af hasnt got me i will test on cd30.
Meanwhile im off to dentist about my tooth.

See ya later girls!

Xxxx

Ive been trying TTC for 5 months,
I had a misscarry 2 months ago at 4+3 :(

But im getting there
xx

Hey all :) I'm back :D

After a MUCH needed road trip with my hubby I'm feeling much much better about this whole pcos thing :). I'm still waiting on AF to come but sofas no luck :( I have cramps here and there and think "Great!" only to. E let down again grrrrr! This whole waiting game it's starting to aggravate me! I'm in a limbo ugh! But on the bright side, so far metformin has been nice to me, no side effects phew! I guess being on the extended release does help :)
I will be popping more often since now we are not going to travel for a long time! Time to save up so we can finally move from this crappy house ugh!
Happy Monday everyone! :flower:

hopeful, I have my scan tomorrow to see whether the letrozole has done anything. I have the injection with me now, so just have to take that and get it administered IF the letrozole was good. So now just trying to keep BDing every other day and praying that something has happened!!

Hello All,

I Hope everyone is well. I wondered if I would be posting here again after asking you all lots of questions a while ago when my Dr told me "Oh maybe there is something wrong like you said..." 2 months of prodding, tests and what not later and my consultant finally confirmed I have PCOS this morning...

I'm so tired from worrying I think I'm actually relieved that I have a diagnosis!

I suppose I can post legitimately here now but I can't tell you how much better I feel knowing there are others I can battle this with. (So thank you in advance!!)

*and breathe*

Coco x

welcome back, coco!

I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis :( But at least now you can get on to figuring out a way of getting pregnant!

:hugs:

Thanks hun!

And I agree, now I know it's time to crack on! The BF is taking it as a personal challenge so we're ready for it.. hehe

Hope everything is Ok with you, I see you're into your treatment/journey which is positive as you're from the Uk too! Seem to take ages for them to take us seriously but hopefully it will do the trick. The BFP's in this thread are making me feel much better :thumbup:

Hi coco I know how you feel with the relief that you finally have a diagnosis it took a good year of me telling my gp something was wrong before she did anything! She told me to wait for mother nature to do her thing! Tut!

Nlk good luck with your scan.

Mumface ouch! Don't envy you right now! Hope your tooth gets better.

I'm full of cold today and have a rotten cough so I'm a moody cow today! Plus I have returned from work after a week off for annual leave so im reeeeeeally not feeling it today!!

:dust: for you all we need a few more bfp's!

Kate xxxx

Thanks Katerz! It seems a lot of people have struggled with getting either a diagnosis or for their doctor to listen. I was told if "If you're that worried write me a letter and post it and stop wasting their valuable time" and that's a direct quote!! I would have complained would it have not caused me even more problems trying to get seen.... nightmare!

Hope you feel better soon and I know what you mean about being back at work. Even after those days off for the jubilee it felt horrible going back!! Especially now Summer is apparently over! :dohh:

My temp dropped this morning and bfn on a frer. AF is due tomorrow, so I'm out. My temp always drops the day before AF.

hopeful, I have my scan tomorrow to see whether the letrozole has done anything. I have the injection with me now, so just have to take that and get it administered IF the letrozole was good. So now just trying to keep BDing every other day and praying that something has happened!!

I do hope your scan goes well and thanks for setting this pcos forum up its brilliant!

:dust:

Ive been trying TTC for 5 months,
I had a misscarry 2 months ago at 4+3 :(

But im getting there
xx

Sorry to heat about your mc. We will get our bfps very very soon! at least you concieved though.

We have been trying since 23rd april so I have to keep reminding myself it is still early days and I was on bcp for almost 6 years so my af needs to settle down and stuff. I have a scan nxt monday to see what, if anything, my ovaries are playing at....

Hi coco I know how you feel with the relief that you finally have a diagnosis it took a good year of me telling my gp something was wrong before she did anything! She told me to wait for mother nature to do her thing! Tut!

Nlk good luck with your scan.

Mumface ouch! Don't envy you right now! Hope your tooth gets better.

I'm full of cold today and have a rotten cough so I'm a moody cow today! Plus I have returned from work after a week off for annual leave so im reeeeeeally not feeling it today!!

:dust: for you all we need a few more bfp's!

Kate xxxx

Just got anti biotics for my wisdom tooth its infected, again! I brush twice daily and use mouthwash so how i dont know....:shrug:
I hope the antibiotics dont affect our ttc!!

I hope your cold goes. even just a cold can leave you feeling deflated. and going back to work after a week off is lame! Its like trying to settle in again, totally boring!

Went to the docs today... well he thinks that I didn't ovulate despite a positive opk test :nope: because I didn't have a period afterwards and I've been getting :bfn: so he took my blood just to make sure im not pregnant and on to round 2 of clomid 100 mg for me. Its been a rough day... after my appt. i looked over to the car beside me and a lady was looking at her ultrasound pics... :cry: anyway this round i am going to be taking prenatal vit. and folic acid and clomid.. taking opks still and no temping my doc thinks they are totally unreliable. I have to call him when I get my "positive" reading and come in the next week for progesterone level check. Im relieved and sad at the same time... oh well on the the next...it just sucks to really think my body ovulated and really it didn't... i honestly thought my body wasn't "broke" anymore....
baby dust to all!!!!!

Went to the docs today... well he thinks that I didn't ovulate despite a positive opk test :nope: because I didn't have a period afterwards and I've been getting :bfn: so he took my blood just to make sure im not pregnant and on to round 2 of clomid 100 mg for me. Its been a rough day... after my appt. i looked over to the car beside me and a lady was looking at her ultrasound pics... :cry: anyway this round i am going to be taking prenatal vit. and folic acid and clomid.. taking opks still and no temping my doc thinks they are totally unreliable. I have to call him when I get my "positive" reading and come in the next week for progesterone level check. Im relieved and sad at the same time... oh well on the the next...it just sucks to really think my body ovulated and really it didn't... i honestly thought my body wasn't "broke" anymore....
baby dust to all!!!!!

*hugs*

It's going to be you soon.

I know for me that there are definitely times I felt broken. I'm telling myself this time that I'm not. I'm telling my body that I'm getting pregnant this time. It's hard to think that way but the more I believe it the better off I will be.

You're going to have your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->