Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hi ladies! Thurs and fri I was really good with the healthy eating but I celebrated my 30th with DH's family today so as you can imagine, the healthy eating went out of the window! However, today was the last of the birthday celebrations so tomorrow I'll be back to it :)

Ladies, I feel optimistic for you guys this month (espesh nikl and ghinspire). I think July may be my month (tho waiting for this cycle's AF in a couple of weeks) xxx

Happy Birthday!!! :) Maybe you will get a late present in the next few months. And thank you for the positivity! ;) I am hoping for the best.

I went on a long hike today so hope that held get those eggs ready for ovulation.

I do too! Good luck!
I got my bike now, cant wait to go cycling and burn a few calories!

Xxx

I have a question for all of you ladies.

Is it possible to be about 6 weeks pregnant and still get negative lines? or faint positives?

Why i ask: the last time I bd'd was back in may (due to OH being an ass), but something told me to test on the 5th of june, so i did. The first HPT came back positive in a matter of seconds. The second and third tests came back negative.

Last time I tested was may 5th, at 4 dpo (I think it was dpo, not sure I o), and i had 3 positive tests, then negatives.

I have weird feelings in my abdomen, my bb's are fuller, and i'm tired most of the day. I'm going to the doctor later this month for blood work (if I'm not pregnant, i'm pushing for clomid), but just curious as to what you guys think.

Is it possible to be about 6 weeks pregnant and still get negative lines? or faint positives?

Why i ask: the last time I bd'd was back in may (due to OH being an ass), but something told me to test on the 5th of june, so i did. The first HPT came back positive in a matter of seconds. The second and third tests came back negative.

Last time I tested was may 5th, at 4 dpo (I think it was dpo, not sure I o), and i had 3 positive tests, then negatives.

I have weird feelings in my abdomen, my bb's are fuller, and i'm tired most of the day. I'm going to the doctor later this month for blood work (if I'm not pregnant, i'm pushing for clomid), but just curious as to what you guys think.

Ooo, rainangel! That sounds exciting. I would defo go to the doctor and have a blood test to confirm. xoxox

Rain angel, did u get a period in may?
That's Odd.
Chances of u having 2 chemicals in a row must be slim.
I know when I got my bfp 3 days later I tested again and it was fainter cos I cut out soft drink n upped my water intake I wonder if that could have something to do with it?

Hi ladies, quick update.

AF arrived full swing yesterday bang on time which is amazing in one way cos it means the Clomid did work, I ovulated when the tests were positive and everything ran on time! I had a lot of pain on my right side from ov onwards so I'm wondering if the Clomid caused a cyst to burst. If a cyst HAS burst then hopefully this cycle will be a different kind of success and we'll see our BFP!

So today being CD2, I've started the Clomid again. I feel excited again for this cycle after being doubtful in my 2WW so it's nice to feel positive and excited. :)

Hope everyone's well.

Ooo, rainangel! That sounds exciting. I would defo go to the doctor and have a blood test to confirm. xoxox

yeah, im gonna have a blood test when i go in. i tested again tonight and got another very faint positive after a negative.

somebody said not to let a HPT touch at OPK cause it'll trigger a positive, but I don't get how -- and made sure I didn't!

Rain angel, did u get a period in may?
That's Odd.
Chances of u having 2 chemicals in a row must be slim.
I know when I got my bfp 3 days later I tested again and it was fainter cos I cut out soft drink n upped my water intake I wonder if that could have something to do with it?

i had my period in may, but not yet for june. Some women have periods even though they're pregnant, so i wonder if perhaps thats what happened with me. AF should be here between the 14th and 21st.

Got a letter yesterday for my gyn appointment. Wait for it....21st September!! That's miles away!! Everything crossed I'm pregnant by then! X

Feeling really down today got another :bfn: and honestly I knew what it would be before I tested just tested cause hubby wanted me to. Maybe its cause I feel like crap with this cold but I've been crying on and off all day...it just sucks knowing you are the problem in this fertility issue. I told dh that he sould be happy he is alright as far as his spemy guys...he said yeah that's a relief..and the whole time I was thinking if only you were in my shoes.... have a doc appt. Tomorrow so ill talk to him about what our next step will be. I mean I figured it would prolly take more than one round of clomid but we always just want to have that extra little bit of hope thinking our tests will be positive...

Feeling really down today got another :bfn: and honestly I knew what it would be before I tested just tested cause hubby wanted me to. Maybe its cause I feel like crap with this cold but I've been crying on and off all day...it just sucks knowing you are the problem in this fertility issue. I told dh that he sould be happy he is alright as far as his spemy guys...he said yeah that's a relief..and the whole time I was thinking if only you were in my shoes.... have a doc appt. Tomorrow so ill talk to him about what our next step will be. I mean I figured it would prolly take more than one round of clomid but we always just want to have that extra little bit of hope thinking our tests will be positive...

It can be the hardest thing sometimes to just try and keep your head up when you something so badly and you think you have it in your hands, but then it disappears. You can't give up faith that you'll get your baby. I've been where you are SO many times. I cry and cry until everything hurts inside and out.

This cycle I'm trying to be as positive as I can be. Today is a lower day for me because something in my gut tells me that my best friend who has been trying like I have and for the same amount of time may be pregnant. In fact I feel that she is...and the thought of being left behind makes me so depressed. But then I have to tell myself that this has to be my cycle...that I'm going to get it this time.

Don't give up and know that you aren't alone. We're here for you.

Low day today.

My best friend who has been trying for as long as I have has a good chance of being pregnant. I have felt it in my gut for her all month. She is late and I just have this feeling when she takes that HPT that it's going to be positive. And then I will be the last one who isn't pregnant or have a baby.

I'm going to be SO happy for her because she did miscarry but inside a part of me is going to be a little broken.

However, I did promise myself that I would be positive this cycle. So I am going to tell myself that I am going to be pregnant. That there is going to be a baby inside of my belly just waiting to be born.

I'm supposed to be ovulating this week but of course I am doing the every other day thing so I won't know and maybe it will just happen.

I hope.

i know its hard...i felt a little bit gutted when my first clomid round didnt work too. this month, if the meds have worked, I'm not going to poas until Af is actually due, because i remember how much it hurt last time. like ghinspire said, remember that we're all here for you, and we know how it feels. massive :hugs:

Where are you upto nlk?
I hope u ladies don't mind me still hanging around here.
1st tri is so depressing

Gsdowner and ghinspire - im thinking of you both and sending loads of :dust: and thoughts your way and hope your next cycles are the bfps!

Hopeful its great you are still with us its great to know that you got your bfp on your 1st clomid round! It gives me confidence that if natural ttc doesnt cut it then clomid may help me too if need be.

Today i feel crap. My boobs feel bigger, i have a niggling headache i cant shake off, my lower back hurts, i have af like cramps and im sure my wisdom tooth is infected again as its klling me!! Im cd 21 and feel lke af could strike any moment. I feel tired and tearful over small things and extremy thirsty.
Partner reckons the aches in my back and front and sore boobs could be implantation but i doubt it.....well maybe......but unlike last cycle we are not getting our hopes up. Oh yes we would love a bfp but we have only been ttc since april 23rd so to us its early days.

Anyway ive started some fun cross stitch designs to stop me thinking of ttc all of the timr.

Oww my tooth!

Stay positive!

Xxxxx

I think my lower back hurts because my partner said i was lay in a wierd position in bed last night.

Anyways. Its almost midnight in uk so best get my bum to bed.

Night ladies!

:dust:

hey girls isit okay if i join this thread?
Im sam, Im 18 years of age :flowers:
x

Welcome, Sam!

Gsdowner, so sorry about the bfn. I hope tomorrow's doctor appointment goes well. We all understand that feeling and we're here for you! :hugs:

Ghinspire, sorry you're having a low day! Fx for you that you and your friend will be bump buddies! Your positive attitude is an inspiration and I know that your :bfp: is just around the corner. :dust:

I feel like a yo-yo, yesterday I felt so low and like it will never happen to me. My temp had dipped slightly, from 98.1 to 97.7 but it was still 97.7 today, so I'm feeling slightly more hopeful. AF is due on Tues and my bbs are still sore, which usually isn't the case by this point because my progesterone is going back down. I tested on Fri and got a :bfn:, I think I'll test again tomorrow. I'm just starting to lose patience. We hit our 6 month mark for trying, I just didn't expect any of this when we started. Especially since we got pregnant the first month, only to lose it and then find out that I have PCOS and don't o regularly. I hate this roller coaster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->