Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

So this morning after I went the the rest room I noticed that i have a clearly and stretchy discharge...

This gets me slightly excited.

wahhhhh excited for you ghinspire! Have you ever had this before?!

wahhhhh excited for you ghinspire! Have you ever had this before?!

No, I never had it before and now I'm wondering what this means...LOL

I am so excited that I don't know what to do...

thats a sign of ovulation, no? Have you been taking anything this month, which could have affected your cm? it sounds to me like almost EWCM. Maybe get to some precautionary BDing??

thats a sign of ovulation, no? Have you been taking anything this month, which could have affected your cm? it sounds to me like almost EWCM. Maybe get to some precautionary BDing??

OMG! You are right it is! Duh!

I have been taking Metformin which should help me ovulate and it hasn't ever but once...omg...I must be ovulating or close to it.

THIS IS AWESOME!

I am going to find hubby!! This is so exciting!!!!

That sounds like ovulation. Get to bd'ing woman!! :) I'm having AF like cramps and keep expecting the witch to arrive.....still no sign of her though :(

Yeah im supose to come on today...

took a test neg.. then i realsed im ovulating :|

Im cd23 and feel rough. Yesterday i had a bad stomach and felt awfully sick everytime i ate something and i had the runs.:sick:
this morning i woke up, stomach still ropey, sickly feeling still present, headache still in the backgroundand my bladder was very very full whereas in the morning its not usually like that.
My cramps have gone.
Maybe its pms.......i will test cd30 if af hasnt come for me!

Ghinspire - dive on hubby and bd as much as you can next few days!

Nlk is it your scan today?

:dust:

Sorry you're feeling so crappy. Hope it's a good sign though!

Yeah, my scan was this morning, just got back. This is so complicated!

the letrozole worked. Except now i don't just have one follicle, I have THREE. And they are all looking like they are going to release. So in the end I didn't even get the injection, because my FS said he doesn't want to increase my risk of triplets any more than it already is. It's so high, the FS actually told me to use protection this month, because it's more than likely to result in triplets!

I think I'm just upset that it's taken me this long to actually get to this point, and now I have to wait it out. So now I'm going to wait until next cycle, where I have to take a lower dosage. That's my last cycle with fertility drugs. So it's all or nothing.

Sorry you're feeling so crappy. Hope it's a good sign though!

Yeah, my scan was this morning, just got back. This is so complicated!

the letrozole worked. Except now i don't just have one follicle, I have THREE. And they are all looking like they are going to release. So in the end I didn't even get the injection, because my FS said he doesn't want to increase my risk of triplets any more than it already is. It's so high, the FS actually told me to use protection this month, because it's more than likely to result in triplets!

I think I'm just upset that it's taken me this long to actually get to this point, and now I have to wait it out. So now I'm going to wait until next cycle, where I have to take a lower dosage. That's my last cycle with fertility drugs. So it's all or nothing.

Wow triplets? Thats an instant family! Go for it get bd'ing! If an fs told me to use protection when im ttc id think hes off his meds! Triplets or no i would sieze the day!

I understand your fs point of view but i would be so happy if it resulted in twins!

My scans on monday. Im praying they dont find cysts. Ive got it in my head bcp has zapped them all away.....
Just had breakfast and feel sick. Pms or early preg???

:dust:

I know that I have an increased risk of multiples with fertility meds anyway, but the health risks that come with triplets are too high. I've been really looking into it, because the thought of wasting a cycle was really upsetting. But at the end of the day, the implications that would come about from having triplets would be too much for us to handle. Even twins, I'm concerned about. My dad was a twin, and my mum's side has a strong history of twins - however, all but one on my mum's side have been still births, and the other was an early miscarriage. I just think I would be setting myself up for massive risks. I would rather have a singleton next month, that I can completely dedicate myself to, than three which I have to split myself emotionally, physically, financially between.

And we already BD'ed last night, which I'm actually a bit concerned about now! But what will be will be, I'm just not going to do anything else to encourage it further.

I know that I have an increased risk of multiples with fertility meds anyway, but the health risks that come with triplets are too high. I've been really looking into it, because the thought of wasting a cycle was really upsetting. But at the end of the day, the implications that would come about from having triplets would be too much for us to handle. Even twins, I'm concerned about. My dad was a twin, and my mum's side has a strong history of twins - however, all but one on my mum's side have been still births, and the other was an early miscarriage. I just think I would be setting myself up for massive risks. I would rather have a singleton next month, that I can completely dedicate myself to, than three which I have to split myself emotionally, physically, financially between.

Plus you would poss need a section if you had multiples. You are right. It would frustrate the hell out of me knowing id have to sit one out but health comes first.

On my way to work now, hope breakfast doesnt make a guest appearance!

Xx

Just been to the bathroom and noticed ewcm..... Alot of it. Im cd22 coukd be late ovulation perhaps?
Read my last few posts ive felt crappy last few days...... Maybe baby?

I did a bd yesterday. I woke up this morning for my run with some cramps on the right side ovary area. I went for a run and it is still there. I am wondering if it is a little egg in there.

Now it will be bd time tomorrow since it is every other day.

Fingers crossed!!

I did a bd yesterday. I woke up this morning for my run with some cramps on the right side ovary area. I went for a run and it is still there. I am wondering if it is a little egg in there.

Now it will be bd time tomorrow since it is every other day.

Fingers crossed!!

Yes fx! Bd everyday if you can!
Im cd22 with ewcm but it also appears lotion like.....

Plenty of bding gh!

Got a follow up appointment with FS Friday. Fx'd I get bfp before then although I'm thinking it's gettin less Likely! Boooo :(

feeling a lot better today than yesterday had dinner last night with some really encouraging friends of ours and it helped to know that they are keeping us in their prayers.. the enemy knows how he can defeat me and i let it get to that... well not anymore! I am excited to start this 2 round! :) thank you for your encouraging words ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->