Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

OOHHHHHHHH GHINSPIRE I JUST GOT UP AND STARTED JUMPING AND SCREAMING ON YOUR BEHALF!!!!!!

That sounds so good. I am SO SO hoping that this is your month!!!

When are you testing?!?! Because my AF is due Wednesday :)

My AF is due around Tuesday so I am thinking around Monday I will be testing. I am trying not to get too excited but I'm crossing my fingers and toes. This could be it...this really could be it.

Thank you ladies for the support! I am planning on testing on June 26th. My hope is that I get a BFP. I hope a little baby is tucked in and waiting to be found. :)

Lots of positive vibes!

Ok...so I am a little scared right now...

I am trying not to read into anything...

But my af isn't due until next tuesday. Today I went to the restroom and there was a little bit of discharge and a touch of blood. Nothing major but just a touch. I've had little twinges and sharp pains on my right side but no cramps or anything.

I haven't had my normal migraine before my AF or anything that would mean anything.

Last week I was EXTREMELY tired as I have been this week. I have been sleeping a lot more than I have normally. My body can't get enough sleep.

What's going on? I don't want to get my hopes up too high and check for every symptom known to man...but is this good or is this bad? Is my AF coming early?

I don't know what to do...or think...

Maybe I'll just make some tea and relax. Not obsess...

I really hope for you that this is your month, and it would be great to go through it all with your friend as you mention (even if youre not pregnant this cycle, you'll get there, and you'll go through it together. Dont worry.)

I think for now ^^^^ that is the best piece of advice we can give, and you can give yourself :) xX

Haha i just saw your signature and my doctors appointment for next step is the same day as you!
I hope we get what we want and hear what we want to hear!!

Xxxxxx

Thank you ladies for the support! I am planning on testing on June 26th. My hope is that I get a BFP. I hope a little baby is tucked in and waiting to be found. :)

Lots of positive vibes!

GoodLuck :dust:

I'm losing faith.

I had faint pink...

My AF may be coming early.

I'm trying not to cry all over the place..

Maybe it's not...but I don't think it's good.

*tears up*

I give up...

I've seen people have implantation bleeding over 3-4 days so I wouldn't worry just yet.
I never had so I'm not sure, only 20% of women experience it so your lucky to get this early sign!

Ghinspire - I am crossing my fingers so hard for you, I really, really hope this is your month.

it doesn't mean its over yet, ghinspire! Keep positive! As hopeful said, I've heard of people having the light spotting across a few days before as IB, so don't think the worst yet!! Also, is it usual for you to have AF arrive this early?

I'm losing faith.

I had faint pink...

My AF may be coming early.

I'm trying not to cry all over the place..

Maybe it's not...but I don't think it's good.

*tears up*

I give up...

Nlk is right, don't loose faith.

:hugs: :dust:

My cramps are stronger today so I think AF is coming soon. Day 33 will be tomorrow and that was the day AF came last time. My cm is tacky, less of and a bit lotion like. I had BFN this morning too but trying not to lose hope as it took one of my sisters 11 months to get pregnant and she has no worries down there.
I wanted to start evening primrose today but I must have thrown them away last clear out I had. Im thinking EPO might help.
Me and DP are planning on a last minute get away, we havent been on holiday since 2010 so we figure we need one, sun, sea and plenty of TTC!

Take care ladies.
:dust:

mumface, just a pointer, if you decide to use EPO only start AFTER af is here, and only for the first half of your cycle (up until ovulation). If taken whilst pregnant, I think it can risk early miscarriage.

mumface, just a pointer, if you decide to use EPO only start AFTER af is here, and only for the first half of your cycle (up until ovulation). If taken whilst pregnant, I think it can risk early miscarriage.

Ahh I never knew that about taking it after AF, the packaging doesnt tell you that.
Thankyou xxxx

Ahh I never knew that about taking it after AF, the packaging doesnt tell you that.
Thankyou xxxx

I will start epo when af comes. But seen as i dont know when i ovulate it will be tricky to know when to stop. Guess work will play a part. Im confident i ov'd this cycle as i can see a huge difference in my cm and my cervix now feels hard and closed whereas cd13-17 it was softer and felt more open. Just a shame we didnt catch the eggy weggy!

Xx

it doesn't mean its over yet, ghinspire! Keep positive! As hopeful said, I've heard of people having the light spotting across a few days before as IB, so don't think the worst yet!! Also, is it usual for you to have AF arrive this early?

No it usually is right on the day it needs to come. Never this early. It would be really strange.

I am trying to keep the faith.

I think it's agnus castus that you can't take with fertility meds, because they cancel each other out, rather than EPO? I've known people to take EPO with clomid, and their doctors knew, so I'm not sure whether it's a problem??

It well might be, but I'm just saying maybe check, because I've never heard of that one before!

Thanks guys its something i will discuss with my doctor next week.
Im cramping like crazy and just found alot of ewcm. May be late ovulation? Who knows! Will bd tonight just incase!

xxx

My cramps are mainly on my left side and my left groin is twinging now.
Im saying to myself its late ovulation ......

No it usually is right on the day it needs to come. Never this early. It would be really strange.

I am trying to keep the faith.

I wish my periods came when they should. At least then i can try and predict ovulation.

Stay strong!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"