Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I'm not sure about Agnes castes, but I was def told epo can't be used with anything, ESP clomid. I heard they cancel each other out, hence why I never wanted to try it, worried that something "natural" can be that potent.
The problem with health store remedies is they are governed by Any government rules like drugs are, so some Of them can be worse. This just scared me! I'd rather take something tried and tested

Haha i just saw your signature and my doctors appointment for next step is the same day as you!
I hope we get what we want and hear what we want to hear!!

Xxxxxx

Yeah I saw that too. :)
I'm really really hoping she's got some answers for me.

I hope you get some answers too...................I'm really crossing my fingers for some medicine, Clomid or something, and that's what sonographer suggested.

xxxX

Haha i just saw your signature and my doctors appointment for next step is the same day as you!

Xxxxxx

I hope you get some answers too...................I'm really crossing my fingers for some medicine, Clomid or something, and that's what sonographer suggested.

xxxX

we will keep each other in the loop how our appointments go! But aren't doctors in the UK really slow off the mark with ttc, its always come back in 8 months if no baby BUT i know I have a problem so please please can we discuss ways around it???

xxx

Hey I have just read epo can help ease excema! I have excema on my hands and I sometimes get it around my eyes so anything that eases the itch is welcome with me!
I hope baby doesn't inherit my excema, i had it sooooo bad when I was a baby up until my teens. It went away then it came back when I were 19 after I cleaned my oven with some horrid oven cleaner, I did wear gloves but it came back and hasnt gone since.
Anyways, I have rambled......again!

night girls.

xxx

welcome, feelscrazy. The only thing that can influence a hpt is hcg being present in your urine...which would not be from your pcos. Personally, I think that if there were a chance of pregnancy, you would have had a positive by now, especially seeing as you tested after AF was due. However, there are women who don't get a positive for some time!

I agree with mumface, either keep testing until you get a positive or go to see your doctor. A blood test will show exactly how much hcg is in your blood, rather than a hpt which is more of just seeing whether or not there is any there.

I hope you stick around, and that you get it all sorted soon!

You were right, I don't think there is any pregnancy here. I didn't test again, just waited. And the next day it was period full force, then mellowed back out to spotting. Must just be a funny menstrual cycle due to the PCOS. Even though it has been right on the dot, the same day for 6 months, you never know about your body with PCOS I guess. :shrug:
I really had my hopes way too high the time. :cry:
I haven't seen a doctor yet, thinking that maybe it would just take a little longer to concieve this time because I am actually putting time and effort into it, unlike last time when I wasn't wanting it so bad, and wasn't tracking and counting everything. But thinking maybe I should? Just afraid they will tell me to wait until we have been trying for a year :/

cd33...... :bfn:..... cramps are strong and I am off food......no sign of :witch: sometimes I hate being a woman.

Oh well at least its friday! Bring on the weekend......:happydance:

Hey I have just read epo can help ease excema! I have excema on my hands and I sometimes get it around my eyes so anything that eases the itch is welcome with me!
I hope baby doesn't inherit my excema, i had it sooooo bad when I was a baby up until my teens. It went away then it came back when I were 19 after I cleaned my oven with some horrid oven cleaner, I did wear gloves but it came back and hasnt gone since.

night girls.

xxx

My otherhalf has really bad excema.. he don't like his skin.. he always hope that the baby don't get it iether :(
x

night girls.

xxx

My otherhalf has really bad excema.. he don't like his skin.. he always hope that the baby don't get it iether :(
x

Its a nightmare once it comes back its ages before you can rid of it!
When i was in primary school i was bullied for it as it was on my face. Its painful when its cold weather and i can forget make up sometimes.

R u ok?
Xxx

WHY DO I PUT MYSELF THROUGH THIS?!?!?!?!

I tested, and blatently got a bfn. I just needed to pee on something really, and even though I'm only 9dpo I feel so crushed! I now really wish that I hadn't tested :growlmad:

I'm so angry at myself.

Yeah im okay,
Unfortually my otherhalf things the little one will have excema, but It doesn't bother me.. Because Im sure i will love the little one no matter what :D x

WHY DO I PUT MYSELF THROUGH THIS?!?!?!?!

I tested, and blatently got a bfn. I just needed to pee on something really, and even though I'm only 9dpo I feel so crushed! I now really wish that I hadn't tested :growlmad:

I'm so angry at myself.

:hugs:

9DPO is still early hun, don't be disheartened. I've got my FX for you.

I'm such a foooooooooollllll

I only did it because the FRER said it could detect pregnancy 6 days before AF is late. God, I'm so easily led!

I'm such a foooooooooollllll

I only did it because the FRER said it could detect pregnancy 6 days before AF is late. God, I'm so easily led!

Don't be!

Its not your fault, they tbh they shouldn't say " 6 days before " Gives everyone hopes up.. your not out till the witch id here!

xx

I have had light light spotting since Wednesday. No full blown period. I only spot for like the morning and then for the rest of the day nothing. So I'm not exactly sure what my body is doing.

I have had no period migraines, cramps, or back pain.

All I have been feeling is sleepy. I have taken more naps than I can count.

So I don't know what this spotting a whole week before my period is all about but I'm just going to wait it out until it either becomes my AF or stops so I can test.

Nlk = i dont trust early response hpt, like everyone is saying test in a few days.

I feel so down. My cramps are very very strong but af isnt here yet! I think my bodies holding it in but i neex af so i can start my next cycle.........hhhmmmfff!!!

Xxxxxx

xxxX

we will keep each other in the loop how our appointments go! But aren't doctors in the UK really slow off the mark with ttc, its always come back in 8 months if no baby BUT i know I have a problem so please please can we discuss ways around it???

xxx

To be honest, I've for once found that doctors can be ok! I don't tend to visit the doctor but whenever I have previously I've always been less than impressed this the service.

I'm now under a new primary care trust and this time round however, I've thought I've been very well looked after. And also baring in mind I've never had any gynae/smears etc so this was all completely new to me/docs.

I had my first doctors appointment on 1st May to tell my doctor we've been trying for 18months, from that she organised day 21 blood test and gynae scan.

Blood test was on 14th May, Scan on 8th June (diagnosed PCOS).

Now I've got my follow up appointment on 28th June, so under two months it has taken. What I will be annoyed with though is having to wait after the appointment next week. We know there is a problem now, so please do something about it will be my approach! :)

I really hope you get some great answers - be strong & (nicely) forceful! You/We know our bodies, let's make steps in getting our babies!!

xxX

I have had light light spotting since Wednesday. No full blown period. I only spot for like the morning and then for the rest of the day nothing. So I'm not exactly sure what my body is doing.

I have had no period migraines, cramps, or back pain.

All I have been feeling is sleepy. I have taken more naps than I can count.

So I don't know what this spotting a whole week before my period is all about but I'm just going to wait it out until it either becomes my AF or stops so I can test.

Could be a sign! it could be late implation bleeding! x

Xxxxxx

xxxX

xxx

To be honest, I've for once found that doctors can be ok! I don't tend to visit the doctor but whenever I have previously I've always been less than impressed this the service.

I'm now under a new primary care trust and this time round however, I've thought I've been very well looked after. And also baring in mind I've never had any gynae/smears etc so this was all completely new to me/docs.

I had my first doctors appointment on 1st May to tell my doctor we've been trying for 18months, from that she organised day 21 blood test and gynae scan.

Blood test was on 14th May, Scan on 8th June (diagnosed PCOS).

Now I've got my follow up appointment on 28th June, so under two months it has taken. What I will be annoyed with though is having to wait after the appointment next week. We know there is a problem now, so please do something about it will be my approach! :)

I really hope you get some great answers - be strong & (nicely) forceful! You/We know our bodies, let's make steps in getting our babies!!

xxX

i hardly visit my doctor only in the past to swap bcp. We moved house last year so our doctors are ok in our area, my dp has been registered with them all his life.
See i am rubbish at been ,how can i say this ..... I guess the word is forceful so dp is coming with me incase i miss anything.
My af has stil not come and i am lots of pain. Not excrutiating pain though but.... Warning tmi..... I feel heavy in my erm lady part like there is alot of pressure behind it. Omg its driving me mad now!

Eithetway everyone on this thread should have a bfp come xmas!

Nlk dont lose heart!

Mumface my dr was rubbish with getting me referred once I WAS referred its been great.

Oh and why did the FS never tell me clomid taste horrid...blegh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->