Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

7 days until testing.

I just want to know either way so I can call the obgyn that my doctor suggested. I just want some direction. I know I shouldn't obsess but today I'm just feeling a little anxious.

*deep breath*

My scan was quick. He said no signs of pcos but i do have enlarged ovaries with cysts which might affect ttc. He said to see my doc in 10 days for a full discussion etc.

Im in af limbo too, might sneak up unexpected!

Gl nlk i hope its a sign of bfp!

So this may be my last post on here but i will pop in from time to time to chat and offer advice if i can! Gonna miss you guys.......

:dust:

I hope you and your doctor can figure something out. I will be thinking of you. Good luck!

Mumface26- good luck hun!!!

Nlk- ohhhh I hope it's your :bfp:!!! Keep us posted :D

Ghinspire22- your symptoms sound promising :D fxd you get your :bfp:!!!

I decided to make a cup of my instant stress relief. I made a cup of decaf green tea. Mmmm!!

Then I can watch some soccer! This could be a really good day.

I decided to make a cup of my instant stress relief. I made a cup of decaf green tea. Mmmm!!

Then I can watch some soccer! This could be a really good day.

Oh i love green tea it helped me lose weight last year. Very tasty!

Xx

I love this thread, i cant stay away.....

I will be testing tomorrow as af not shown yet.
Having cramps but.....oh yeah its prob my big fat ovaries causing it boo!!:sad2:

Sighes.....

I've got big fat ovaries too :( one is 8 times the size it should be and the other is 4 times it's normal size. I've found that changing my diet has massively helped. My belly isn't as swollen and I feel generally much better. Big fat ovaries suck!

:hugs: to you ladies!!!
I don't have enlarged ovaries but have pcos and I'm insulin resistant. It sux big time ugh! Met is being a beyatch with me today ugh

My doc told me you can have poly cystic ovaries with out having poly cystic ovarian syndrome. It just means u only have the cysts, not the heightened testosterone, insulin resistance, weight/ acne probs and all the other fun things associated with pcos!

Congrats to the new :bfp: and good luck to all in the TWW. Nlk, if you do have triplets I think you would get a :bfp: heaps early on because your levels will rise much much more quickly, so you could get one really soon.

Just back from my 7 week scan and feeling so relieved and happy. Baby measures perfectly for 7 weeks and we saw his (i am convinced it'll be a boy, have been since i ovulated) little heart beat and everything looks excellent. It made me cry. I am super emotional about everything at the moment.

Congrats to the new :bfp: and good luck to all in the TWW. Nlk, if you do have triplets I think you would get a :bfp: heaps early on because your levels will rise much much more quickly, so you could get one really soon.

Just back from my 7 week scan and feeling so relieved and happy. Baby measures perfectly for 7 weeks and we saw his (i am convinced it'll be a boy, have been since i ovulated) little heart beat and everything looks excellent. It made me cry. I am super emotional about everything at the moment.

So awesome. :)

I would cry too.

And I agree with hopeful... You can have policystic ovaries and not have the syndrome, or in my case do not have polycistic ovary but have every other symptom... Insulin resistance, irregular cycles, acne etc... I think the biggest indicator of pcos is irregular cycles and difficulty in losing weight. Thats why metformin is prescribed, but for those on the extended release, like me, losing weight is very hard! :/

I feel like an old car with bits falling off it. Last week I had some kind of tummu bug, my wisdom tooth was causing me trouble (still is) and now its confirmed that I am broken.
Its horrible isnt it? How you are a woman but you cant even function correctly. DP is super supportive but he said he wont go down the IVF route if it came to it. I highly doubt it will but I like to cover all angles.
My af has still not arrived. It probably will though, I feel super horrid, I want to cry over silly things and I have a throbbing headache. I tested negative today.
Now I have to go to work, oh my god Im so not in the mood.

But, I hope everyone is doing well and I will be feeling better soon, Just having a down couple of weeks.

I think I posted this post twice in error as my laptop had a strop before.

I've got big fat ovaries too :( one is 8 times the size it should be and the other is 4 times it's normal size. I've found that changing my diet has massively helped. My belly isn't as swollen and I feel generally much better. Big fat ovaries suck!

Do you think evening primrose might help?

Its strange as a blood test showed my hormone levels normal, the doctor who did the scan mentioned this and winked and said I should be ok but still speak to my gp in 10days.
Im seeing her on 28th june, can't wait.
I think I will re-evaluate my diet too.

I am glad all is well with you and baby!
I would cry too, I was finishing a birth sampler cross stitch for my great niece who is due end of july, its so cute and I looked at it and wanted to cry as I want to keep the sampler for my own baby when the time comes.

take care hun!
:hugs:

Hi ladies, just checking in. I'm cd11 today and have just started using ov tests again, will hopefully ov in a week if this cycle follows the last one. Feeling pretty numb about this cycle.. I don't want to get carried away with feeling overly hopeful. I'm scared because AF is due on my anniversary and I'm desperately hoping we get to celebrate a bfp and our anniversary. All I can do is hope and pray!

Hi ladies, just checking in. I'm cd11 today and have just started using ov tests again, will hopefully ov in a week if this cycle follows the last one. Feeling pretty numb about this cycle.. I don't want to get carried away with feeling overly hopeful. I'm scared because AF is due on my anniversary and I'm desperately hoping we get to celebrate a bfp and our anniversary. All I can do is hope and pray!

I know how it feels to be scared about being too hopeful. However, this cycle I am being hopeful. I am telling myself that there is a baby in there because I feel like there is nothing else to lose. Hopeful is good but so is praying. :)

I am slowly waking up to do a run. I also was greeting with full sinuses. So now I have sinus drainage and exhaustion. UGH!

I think after the run I will take a little nap.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Do you think evening primrose might help?

Its strange as a blood test showed my hormone levels normal, the doctor who did the scan mentioned this and winked and said I should be ok but still speak to my gp in 10days.
Im seeing her on 28th june, can't wait.
I think I will re-evaluate my diet too.

I'm not sure. I've never used EPO. Sorry. Changing my diet is all I did and it made a huge difference. I've started taking fertilaid as well. I'm hoping that helps too. It did the last time I was taking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->