Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Ended up taking a test this morning BFN....I confused if the metformin is suppose to regulate cycles why an I late :(... Im cd 31 no af symptoms...I'm soo lost

Hi ladies. I'll be signing off later on today for a couple of weeks. Finally managing to escape this weather for sunnier climates :)
Baby dust to everyone. See you in a fortnight :) xx

Hi ladies. I'll be signing off later on today for a couple of weeks. Finally managing to escape this weather for sunnier climates :)
Baby dust to everyone. See you in a fortnight :) xx

How great! :)
Have a wonderful break :) xx

Hope u ladies are all having a good month. Lots of baby dust.
5 days til my 12 week scan! I'm excited!

I did my 5k early this morning. I feel good about that. I feel proud of hubby and I.

As for the whole pregnancy thing...feeling indifferent. I don't have the highest hopes. Hubby leaves on business this week. It is the week I am supposed to ovulate so...thinking it won't happen.

Hope everyone is having good luck.

Wow...Looks like you catching up with me!!!! lol!!!! Good Luck with your 12 week scan....Hope all goes well. I will be having mines at 13 weeks.

I did my 5k early this morning. I feel good about that. I feel proud of hubby and I.

As for the whole pregnancy thing...feeling indifferent. I don't have the highest hopes. Hubby leaves on business this week. It is the week I am supposed to ovulate so...thinking it won't happen.

Hope everyone is having good luck.

Great job on the run!!!

I did an opk on 28th june and got a dark control line and a light test line, maybe i had just ovulated?

I did an opk on 8th july and just got a dark control line so i assumed it was negative?

Ok so the leaflet i have in opk contradicts what it says on the individual sachets. One sachet says dark control line and light test line or two light lines means positive but another sachet says 2 dark lines means positive and if you get a faint line under the dark line its a negative.......??
I would attatch photos but my phone wont let me so i will do it on the laptop tomorrow and show you.
I am cd 51,cramps, bloating but no af.

Im confused.......

Ghinspire im happy your second run went well! Well done!

Hopeful its come round so quick to your 12 week scan!

Take care ladies!

Xx

mumface, what brand of OPK do you use? Usually, it's only a positive when the test line is as dark as, or darker than the control line. As you approach ovulation, the line should get darker. But remember, that a lot of the time OPKs are unreliable with pcos!

Wow...Looks like you catching up with me!!!! lol!!!! Good Luck with your 12 week scan....Hope all goes well. I will be having mines at 13 weeks.

I had an emergency scan at 7+2 for some spotting and they actually moved me forward 3 days, so I'll be 12 weeks on Friday , never changed my ticker though

mumface, what brand of OPK do you use? Usually, it's only a positive when the test line is as dark as, or darker than the control line. As you approach ovulation, the line should get darker. But remember, that a lot of the time OPKs are unreliable with pcos!

Clear and simple 5 strips for 2.99 in bodycare. Cheapos i know.
I dont think i will use them again.
I will just live and let live...........

Ahhhhh my niece is very naughty! She text me and said scan went good, still breech, booked in for section but not telling anyone the date!!
Keeping us in suspence is typically her!
Xxx

My hubby left for his business trip this morning. So here I am by myself on my fertile week. I feel like I should just give up. Like this will never happen. The stars will never align.

My hubby left for his business trip this morning. So here I am by myself on my fertile week. I feel like I should just give up. Like this will never happen. The stars will never align.

i know it must really suck but there are going to be more fertile periods where u will have him all to yourself with no interuptions.
At least you know when you ovulate. I do not have a clue about mine. Imcd51 with af mia!

Im going crazy too.

Xxxx

That's completely pants!!! :nope:
Maybe you can take advantage of not needing to worry about ttc this month and enjoy a glass (bottle!!) of wine and caffeine or lots of bad food. May cheer u up for a little bit?
xx

I had an emergency scan at 7+2 for some spotting and they actually moved me forward 3 days, so I'll be 12 weeks on Friday , never changed my ticker though

oh okay!!!! So we are like an week apart!!!! yay!!!!!!:happydance:

Dear my reproductive organs.....
Listen i know me n you got off to a bad start but can you blame me? I was 13, you gave me my first af on xmas eve all heavy and painful and made me miserable. I said some pretty harsh things since then such as i hate having an aunt flow and why do i get cramps? I abused you by taking endless packets of bcp so i didnt have to have aunt flow and it prob made you feel unwanted. I am sorry for the hard partying, alcohol and smoking it probably made you feel awful.
But now see i do want you, i need you more than ever now so here i am begging you accept my appologies and start giving me some lovly eggs dp can introduce his guys too. And i promise no more bcp or fake hormones even after baby comes!
So come on ovaries, produce some top dollar eggs and womb, get that lining nice and lush as you will have a baby setting up camp soon!
Yours truley..........my body xxxxxxx

Just a laugh guys! It cheered me up lol!!

Mumface!! That was perfect..I'm still waiting for her to show..

Deflated and let down......thats me!

I just came home from the doctor (v early appt) I wanted to discuss my worried over low progesterone. I told her how afraid of m/c I was and all that my sister went through. I said my sister was on some kind of injection for progesterone to stop her m/c'ing and she totally dismissed it! The usual oh come back in October and you will be referred.
"But what if I catch then and because of LowP I m/c?"
She replies "A lot of of women m/c for various reasons, It is frustrating I know but I gyno will refuse to see you until October."
Then I asked "I am CD52 no sign of AF arriving, all my pms symptoms have dissapeard so now I am in limbo, Will I ovulate or have AF, what can be done about that?"
"Nothing." came her reply. "AF will come you need to stop thinking about it."
I replied "I am certain LowP needs treatment asap?"
"Not in all cases."
Oh yes then she piped up saying they did the LowP test on the wrong day of my cycle.....thats because I dont have a regular one yet.

Ok So if I leave it until October and still no bump and still lowP then I am back to square one.
It was like talking to a brick wall.
So now here I am, venting via my laptop wanting to cry.
I know my body, I am in tune with it I think I know when there is a problem. Its like before I was on bcp my AF was heavy and kind of regular and I could tell the day before she came. I would think I bet af turns up tomorrow and bingo she sure would. My intuition tells me she wont show nor will I ovulate.
We cant even BD as my cm is dry as the sahara and lube affects sperm mobility.
Bet if we went private they would see me tomorrow.
But again no treatment for pcos either, she said the reason is because I dont seem badly affected by it oh she had to get that old one in too......adopt a healthy lifestyle and diet, maybe shed a few pounds.
I dont think doctors are clued up about pcos and how it affects you physically and emotionally.

I am sure my niece will have her section anyday next week. I am excited for her and the new addition to my family I can hardly wait to hold her and lavish her witht he gifts I have made and bought but it makes me very emotional just thinking of it. She had her implant removed and concieved within 3 months so no problems there. We will visit the hospital and she will be sat there with her little girl wrapped snuggly in her arms, the sight of alone will prob make me cry.

I have the day off work today. I had all sorts planned such as baking, calling into town for some bits but now I just want to sit her and watch some borring mind numbing tv and do nothing but eat.
Infact, might treat DP to take out fish and chips for when he gets back from work. Sod the diet today, I need a pick me up!!

Sorry for my rant ladies but I have gone from super confident to not so sure of anything anymore. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->