Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Nexis - I'm really happy that they're prescribed you something! You'll have to keep updating us on how it goes and how you are feeling on it. I'm trying to learn as much as I can :blush:

Mumface - I hope you have a good Fri 13th and weekend. I have forced myself to embrace a new cycle as it's a fresh start and a new attempt so fingers crossed for you and enjoy it too :haha: (Swatting up on 50 shades by any chance ;) )

Hopeful - Your scan photos are just amazing :happydance: (My bet is on a boy :winkwink:)

I hope everyone has a good weekend whatever they are up to and for those in the Uk, (I don't want to jinx things) but it's stopped raining for 5minutes! Wahooo!

As suggested by my step-mother I am embracing the herbal/detox/tofu/soya diet she has suggested so either this weekend will be green-tea-tastic or i'll be starving by Saturday and undoing all that hard work in Nandos!! :blush:

x

I'm really sorry to not post for ages then post a million times!

I just did ANOTHER OPK and it's my 2nd month running of not even a hint of a 2nd line (checked in daylight, under a lamp, with my glasses on/off) (despite never having a true + ever anyway)... is it bad to just want to see a 2nd line on something????

At this point I'd be happy to see a second line on a hayfever test if it meant I'd got a + for something :nope:

They said that with PCOS you can't rely on OPK's but what else is there for us to go on unless I save up my money and buy myself an ultrasound machine?!?!:shrug:

I really am going to quit moaning now. And count the hours until I can do another - OPK. YAY(!)

x

Hubby is coming home today. Then we are off to Virginia for a few days.

I am so depressed this cycle. Hopeless and depressed. I feel like I am a barren desert until September when I can finally see the OBGYN.

I feel like...why should I even try? What's the point if it doesn't work? I'm broken...

Hubby is coming home today. Then we are off to Virginia for a few days.

I am so depressed this cycle. Hopeless and depressed. I feel like I am a barren desert until September when I can finally see the OBGYN.

I feel like...why should I even try? What's the point if it doesn't work? I'm broken...

Oh hun, I know we can all appreciate how that feels. I must have used the "broken" term over and over because that's exactly what it feels like doesn't it? Other people work and get PG and we don't. And the struggle to try and get fixed feels so unfair because others seem to work perfectly fine without any help!!

All I can say is I hope you can try and distract yourself and if not then rely on others to be strong when you can't as that's what they're there for! You can't do it all on your own and you shouldn't have to.

Thinking of you and don't be a stranger as getting off your chest is always better than holding it in! xx

Just been told that one of my friends is pregnant. She's been with my other friend for 6 months, came off bcp 2 months ago as she was always forgetting to take it, wasn't trying and now she's 3 weeks gone. I'm happy for her (even though I think it's a massive mistake, her bf is a douche) but really down too.

Just been told that one of my friends is pregnant. She's been with my other friend for 6 months, came off bcp 2 months ago as she was always forgetting to take it, wasn't trying and now she's 3 weeks gone. I'm happy for her (even though I think it's a massive mistake, her bf is a douche) but really down too.

It's so tough getting that news from people close to you. You're happy for them but feel rubbish at the same time!! I am a pregnancy charm; everyone who works with me is getting PG?!?!

:dohh:

x

It's so tough getting that news from people close to you. You're happy for them but feel rubbish at the same time!! I am a pregnancy charm; everyone who works with me is getting PG?!?!

x

I second that! If bfps all round where i am, 2 women at my workplace, one wasnt even trying and she is still smoking grrr! And 3 women at dp work place, not sure if they were trying but all due within 3 weeks of each other and my niece is due her baby girl via c sec next week!

Cant wait til she had her but am i going to kerp it togethet....?

x

I'm so jealous. Her bf is away atm and apparently he won't discuss it at all with her, even though they had talked about having kids and he had expressed that he wanted to have them sooner rather than later. I honestly think she will have the baby and then he will leave her because he can't/doesn't want to cope with it. She already has a 3 year old from her ex and he's terrible with him, he ignores him most of the time and he yanked him out of bed last month by the arm because he wouldn't get up and managed to dislocate the kids shoulder :growlmad:

I was trying to correct kerp to keep but my phone wont let me its been a douche lol i love that word!

x

I'm so jealous. Her bf is away atm and apparently he won't discuss it at all with her, even though they had talked about having kids and he had expressed that he wanted to have them sooner rather than later. I honestly think she will have the baby and then he will leave her because he can't/doesn't want to cope with it. She already has a 3 year old from her ex and he's terrible with him, he ignores him most of the time and he yanked him out of bed last month by the arm because he wouldn't get up and managed to dislocate the kids shoulder :growlmad:

Omg thats awful! Its usually the ones who couldnt care less about babies who get bfps quick and it really really sucks!
We have only been ttc since april so i know i am early days but still want my bfp soon.....!

I hate it when i hear stories of parents taking disciplin too far or loosing their rag with a child. Like nexis post, the child wouldnt get out of bed, no need to pull them so hard they dislocate their shoulder. Poor little mite.
When my nieces and.nephews played up whilst in my care it was three warnings then the naughty step or to their room for 10 minutes. Then a talk about what they did and a hug and a sorry, then the whole thing was forgotten and we carried on with our day. Not always that simple but most of the time it worked.
Thats how i want to raise mine, 3 warnings, to your room for time out of you dont stop, then a talk, hug and a kiss.....now go play amd dont do it again!

I was far too much super nanny!!

Haaa I watch that all the time mumface!
It annoys me when people moan about their kids on fb all the time I totally get that parenthood is hard but really?! Must you complain about it 24/7?!

It's friiiiiiiday!!! Yaaaaay having dinner with hubs tonight.

Pretty sure AF will rear her ugly head this weekend so hoping we can make a holiday baby when we go away to Egypt :)

Haaa I watch that all the time mumface!
It annoys me when people moan about their kids on fb all the time I totally get that parenthood is hard but really?! Must you complain about it 24/7?!

It's friiiiiiiday!!! Yaaaaay having dinner with hubs tonight.

Pretty sure AF will rear her ugly head this weekend so hoping we can make a holiday baby when we go away to Egypt :)

Always wanted to go egypt im sooooo jealous!!
Enjoy!
My af had made herself known its soooo painful :(

Af pains sunbsiding now. I feel 13 again, like when you first start your periods they are super irregular and heavy and your waiting for your body to adjust.
I hope this is my cycle, where we catch the egg......
My cycles are irregular so when should i start using opks?

:dust:

I'm 10DPO and thinking about buying a FRER.. promised myself no early tests after chemical last cycle but its so hard

Ok soooo totally freaking out right now....jus took a cheapie Internet hpt for the sake of it thinking that it would be a bfn BUT I think I can see a veeeery faint line!!! So I used another stick (same urine - not fmu btw) and I think that one has a faint bfp too!

I am going to go get a frer and try again tomorrow.

Think we finally did it :)

Katerz, mine was like that at 8am, I really thought it was an indent. But to clear my mind I held my wee for 4 hours, did another test at 12noon and it was clear as day!

Mum face,
Opks as I've said before are sent by the devil! Esp if u have pcos. My doc said not to worry bout them and just dtd every 2nd day , to cover all bases, (and it worked for me first go!) there's nothing more knowing can do!.... Opks arent at all reliable with pcos.
And they just make it way more stressful than it should be

Just stopping in....and sprinkle :dust: :dust: :dust: hope all is well with everyone. Here's a non alcoholic drink to where ever you are in your cycle!!!! :wine: drink up ladies!!!

Ok soooo totally freaking out right now....jus took a cheapie Internet hpt for the sake of it thinking that it would be a bfn BUT I think I can see a veeeery faint line!!! So I used another stick (same urine - not fmu btw) and I think that one has a faint bfp too!

I am going to go get a frer and try again tomorrow.

Think we finally did it :)

Omg wow! I hope its a bfp.........!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"