Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Af is here finally omg what kept her??
Its late evening so do i still say im cd1, af got me when i got home from a late shift.
At least we can move on to my next one now. 53 days thats..........mad! Now i need, no, deserve choccy!!

Hi Girlies!

I wrote a HUGE post in response to the oily skin/make up thread and it vanished (or dopey me didn't click post!)

I was just going to add my penny's worth that as a stylist I'd always say that a fringe does make your forehead much more oily and causes blemishes but as I'm rocking a fringe myself I tend to just cleanse and tone underneath my fringe and don't use make up there, just on the rest of my face.

I really hope everyone is Ok and I know what you mean about people not understanding. It is all affecting every aspect of my life and no one seems to get it other than my Mum. It's made me lose confidence, I don't feel as attractive anymore, less girly, like I'm letting the BF down and just feel really down. It's only chatting on here and being there for others that I start to feel better and all the meds and advice they give you at the hospital never addresses the emotional side of things...

Only chocolate and Ryan Gosling films will do.

Thinking of you all (and your cakes!!)
x

Going back a couple of posts... When I was finally listened to at the Hospital (4 different Dr's, 1 NHS complaint, 48693 tears and Mum, BF and best friend attending the appointments with me on rotation later) at my last hospital appointment for a Colposcopy the consultant said "So it's been over a year off of BCP and nothing has happened"? Errrrr yes, I think I've mentioned that once or twice!!!

Nlk I agree that most Dr's aren't up on PCOS and the rest don't believe in supporting or treating fertility problems (either because of cost of waiting lists for other issues) but when it is devastating you every day it's just heartbreaking when they won't listen. :nope:

x

Woohoo at last maybe it was all that talk of cake. Think cd1 us generally when its more than just a spot? That's how I usually gauge it?

Woohoo at last maybe it was all that talk of cake. Think cd1 us generally when its more than just a spot? That's how I usually gauge it?

Dp reckons he dislodged it with last nights bd episode lol!
Its just spotting for now, tomorrow may be full throttle. My baby book says if you start in the evening count the next day as cd1........so i will.
I will be a great aunty by the end of next week :happydance:

Hi Girlies!

I wrote a HUGE post in response to the oily skin/make up thread and it vanished (or dopey me didn't click post!)

I was just going to add my penny's worth that as a stylist I'd always say that a fringe does make your forehead much more oily and causes blemishes but as I'm rocking a fringe myself I tend to just cleanse and tone underneath my fringe and don't use make up there, just on the rest of my face.

I really hope everyone is Ok and I know what you mean about people not understanding. It is all affecting every aspect of my life and no one seems to get it other than my Mum. It's made me lose confidence, I don't feel as attractive anymore, less girly, like I'm letting the BF down and just feel really down. It's only chatting on here and being there for others that I start to feel better and all the meds and advice they give you at the hospital never addresses the emotional side of things...

Only chocolate and Ryan Gosling films will do.

Thinking of you all (and your cakes!!)
x

I want to wear make up, its pretty and i love doing smokey gothic eyes. I never touch myforehead not even with moisturiser. As a teen i had awful acne mainly on my forehead so my fringe hid them nicely just like it hides the shine. :haha:

CocoMia, I feel the same. I feel like I'm letting DH down as its me who's the problem. He's been fab though to be fair.

I'm getting myself all worried about the hospital appointment tomorrow, it's making my IBS act up :( I'm just really worried that they won't give me anything to help, like maybe they'll say we just have to wait and see. I'll be cd 70 tomorrow and since I came off bcp last september, I've had one AF in November (don't know if I O'd or if this was the withdrawal, had nothing before that) and then a mammoth 167 day cycle which only ended with a small withdrawal bleed after taking norethisterone..and now nothing again for 70 days. I just really hope they will give me something so I start working again.

Mumface, after my comments about my skin yesterday, it's now red and blotchy! Damn my big mouth!

mumface, you're meant to count CD1 from the first day of full bleeding, so I wouldn't count the spotting :thumbup:

cocomia, I think it's ridiculous how so many doctors don't understand pcos, when it's SO common! I understand that they can't fully understand everything, but then at least be humble enough to accept that you don't fully understand it, and don't make your patient suffer as a result :growlmad:

hopefulfor1st loving your scan! Do you reckon boy or girl?! Can we have a proper sized one so we can guess genders?? I'm trying to hazard a guess from your little profile pic thing, but its hard :blush:

Ooohhh its friday 13th.......lets hope its good though.
Its friday, the dawn of a new weekend yipppeee!!!
Considering af is here i feel kind of calm, my skin looks clearer and apart from tiredness and horrid pains i feel ok. Its the week leading up to it i feel crappy.
Maybe my low progesterone was because af was due as it dips before that doesnt it?
Nexis i hope your hospital appt goes well. My dad has ibs and stress makes him worse. Im sending you lots of good luck vibes! I 2nd that about feeling of letting dp down. Dp is also great and supportive but in my head i think hes thinking "why me?" he says hes not and i believe him but.......i dont know im rambling again.

Well im counting today as cd2. Im looking forward to this cycle. We are eating better by not eating processed food and we are planning on some long walks to go on to clear our heads and make us healthy. Going to make this cycle count.

Take care ladies!
:dust:

I'll get on my computer and upload the full ones... Didn't want to seem like I was rubbing it in to u guys :(

heres some of my scan pics... put your squinty eyes on!!
look like a blue or pink one?
also heartrate was 171 for those who believe the wives tales!

Attachments

• 11-12 weeks_2.jpg
    11-12 weeks_2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 11-12 weeks_9.jpg
    11-12 weeks_9.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 11-12 weeks_12.jpg
    11-12 weeks_12.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 11-12 weeks_15.jpg
    11-12 weeks_15.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 11-12 weeks_30.jpg
    11-12 weeks_30.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 10
ps. it was amazing! he/she was kicking so hard he/she would float up off the bottom of my uterus up to the top! wriggling about like crazy
pic 4 is of face and baby waving!

Pic 4 hes going yo mamma its me!!
Pink or blue.....i dont know but can u find out at 20 weeks?
You are not rubbing it in its great you posted as it gives us hope!
Soon nlk will rename the post young pcosrs with bfps!
They are great pics! I like the 3d looking one.

Take care!

I think 19 weeks u can find out (if baby agrees!) I check every day hoping to see more bfps! We got like 4 in may so maybe it goes in 3s, ie 3 monthly cycles and August will be a lucky booster for our numbers!

Just left the hospital now. She did a load of bloods, talked me through everything and said that I need to try to lose some weight and get some exercise which is true. She has also prescribed me metformin :happydance: couldn't be happier :)

Nexis im glad it went well good luck!
Hopeful this is my third cycle since bcp.......maybe baby!!

It always seems to be like..nothing , nothing, nothing then all at once for bfps on this board!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->