Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Mum face,
Opks as I've said before are sent by the devil! Esp if u have pcos. My doc said not to worry bout them and just dtd every 2nd day , to cover all bases, (and it worked for me first go!) there's nothing more knowing can do!.... Opks arent at all reliable with pcos.
And they just make it way more stressful than it should be

you are right! What am i thinking? *throws opk in bin* they were cheapies anyway.
This cycle i will not feel my cervix, check my cm daily or do anything other than eat well, sleep well, go for walks and bike rides and be happy! All that combined may equal me a bfp!

when af is here i get it in my head the appartment is dirty and needs a damn good scrub! Even though i ckean throughout the week af makes me crazy.
Im a clean freak anyway.....think monica from friends.......so today the oven, fridge, microwave, kitchen floor infact every visable surface in every room got a cleaning. I was saying to dp when we have a newborn we have to clean all the time or he will get a tummy ache the poor little mite.
Im shattered now!
Going to relax with the tv and some cross stitch.
Everything is clean now!

I'm 10DPO and thinking about buying a FRER.. promised myself no early tests after chemical last cycle but its so hard

I would wait until af is a day late then test. But then thats just me.....
I hope you are ok and this is your cycle! :hugs:

Went to show hubs at his work and he can't quite believe it and says we shouldn't get hopes up until we get a definate...easier said than done hubster! so I got another to do tomorrow am.

Must not think about it...must not...

Mumface get rid of the opk's they add pressure evil things they are!

Because i am the worlds MOST impatient person i went and got a digi and it was a BFP!

Sending you allllllll :dust: & hugs

I even let the carpark man valet my car hahaha!

I'm 10DPO and thinking about buying a FRER.. promised myself no early tests after chemical last cycle but its so hard

I would wait until af is a day late then test. But then thats just me.....
I hope you are ok and this is your cycle! :hugs:

I didnt buy a test and I am at work next 3 days. My next day off AF is due so if no AF I might test on wed

Because i am the worlds MOST impatient person i went and got a digi and it was a BFP!

Congrats!! How many DPO were you..?

Wooohooooo :happydance:
Another bfp!
Go katerz!!
Sooooooo gooooood!!!

I wonder who will be next??

Congrats!! How many DPO were you..?

I'm not sure as I stopped with the opk's and what not. Going by my last cycle I'd say I am 14dpo ish CD28 I think.

Xx

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009. On metformin and might be starting clomid next month. Miscarried 2010 and 2011.

Currently on: CD33

Hi ladies, I'm back after taking a month off from B&B. It definitely helped my mental state to relax a bit more last month, but my period coming yesterday was still just as upsetting as usual. I go back to the doctor on Monday and I'm assuming I'll start round 5 of Clomid on Tuesday.

Huge congratulations :)

Congrats katerz, another clomI'd baby! I thank god everyday it was invented! Hope u dont get ms as bad as me, started at 6 weeks n some days I was bedridden, vomiting 20x a day. But I've just discovered Pressure point sea bands and they're really working!!

Mumface, I'm envious of your cleaning! Since being pregnant, my house is BAD. I'm 12 weeks today, and and my husband has called for wheel driving all day so I have no excuse not to do it, the shower is bad I haven't wanted to touch chemicals today will be the day! It's 9:30 AM on Sunday and I just woke up so I really should get up and get started!!

Mumface, I'm envious of your cleaning! Since being pregnant, my house is BAD. I'm 12 weeks today, and and my husband has called for wheel driving all day so I have no excuse not to do it, the shower is bad I haven't wanted to touch chemicals today will be the day! It's 9:30 AM on Sunday and I just woke up so I really should get up and get started!!

My cleaning went well if dp had sat still for too long he would have been scrubbed and disenfected too! Af makes me wierd!

I love cleaning but i used some horrid nasty cheap washing up gloves when i cleans and now my hands feel swolen and itchy. I think i had an allergic reaction. It hurts bad!
Its 5am uk time and my hands are stopping me sleeping. Stupid excema! I hope our baby doesnt inherit this its nasty.
Im going to try and sleep now, its sunday the official lazy day!

Hi ladies, I'm back after taking a month off from B&B. It definitely helped my mental state to relax a bit more last month, but my period coming yesterday was still just as upsetting as usual. I go back to the doctor on Monday and I'm assuming I'll start round 5 of Clomid on Tuesday.

My af is here too but i am glad in a way after a whopping 53 day cycle i thought pcos had affected my periods and made them non existent. If gives me comfort thinking at least i might have ovulated and makes me more determined than ever to catch the egg!
I just remind myself......my sister took 11 months with her first and a family friend 2 years and neither of them have any problems.
I see a period as a chance to start again on a new cycle. I imagine getting my bfp and telling my family and friends and it makes me stay positive. I wil get my.bfp on hpt and then wait for a blood test to confirm before telling anyone else. Dp wants to wait til 12 week before we tell, i see his logic but 12 week? As if i could look my mum in the eye and not tell her shes going be a grandma get real dp!
Sorry i rambled, thoughts come to my head when im on here!

Good luck with round 5 clomid im sending :dust: hoping its your cycle!

Mumface you should come
and do my house!

Hopeful I'm really worrying about that as I have an hr commute to work in the morning and the roads are busy main roads where I cant really pull over quickly! I shall get some travel bands I think!

The dr gave me Maxalon pills, but I found if I was already vomiting they were impossible to keep down! I wish I'd bought these bands weeks ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->