Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Dp fast asleep. Good job im only cd6 so no where near the bigO but with pcos you can never tell.......best wake him up. Its hard to get in the mood for bd right after your period isnt it?
Xxx

Thank you so much!! It really helps to know I'm not just reading 1538 posts a day and making things up in my head! Good luck to you!!

Hiya Hun and welcome!

My first noticeable symptom was irregular cycles and painful period pains that followed no pattern and sometimes were as far apart as 70 days or more.

I was only diagnosed about 1month and a half ago and they did bloods and a scan to check my fsh, testosterone, thyroid function, progesterone (spelling?!) and oestrogen levels then did an U/S to confirm. It's worth asking your doc about your concerns although the ladies here have explained to me that OpKs can't always be relied upon as they only detect a surge in LH not actual ovulation.

Good luck Hun and hope you get some answers from your Dr

X

^^ thank you very much! I called my doctor and have an appt for an ultrasound on the 30th!!

That's great Gabi! That will give you an answer on the spot which will help to get things moving :)

X

Hiya Hun and welcome!

My first noticeable symptom was irregular cycles and painful period pains that followed no pattern and sometimes were as far apart as 70 days or more.

I was only diagnosed about 1month and a half ago and they did bloods and a scan to check my fsh, testosterone, thyroid function, progesterone (spelling?!) and oestrogen levels then did an U/S to confirm. It's worth asking your doc about your concerns although the ladies here have explained to me that OpKs can't always be relied upon as they only detect a surge in LH not actual ovulation.

Good luck Hun and hope you get some answers from your Dr

X

^^ thank you very much! I called my doctor and have an appt for an ultrasound on the 30th!!

Good! If they find pcos ask for help and mean it.
If i could rewind to that faitfull day i would have been firmer. Instead i have to go back in october for a referral. doctors know there is a problem but wont help me yet.

I hope your scan goes well and they can help you!

Xxxxxxxx

Bd'd last night. Dp woke up after his snooze.
I couldnt sleep. My mind was buzzing afterwards. My niece may be having her c section today so thats exciting and then im feeling super confident with this cycle.
I have had two periods on my own since quitting bcp in april. They were spaced out but i still had them that means alot to me.

:dust:

Hey girls just thought I'd drop in and say hi.

I was diagnosed in April with cysts on my ovaries yet my hormonal profile was fine and normal. Consultant told me I had PCOS and he put me on 100mg of Clomid for 6 cycles and I'm currently on my 3rd round. It has worked for me though! My cycles before Clomid were over 100 days apart and I was not ovulating. My first round of Clomid made me ov around cd 19/20 and my AF arrived bang on time and it gave me a 32 day cycle. My second cycle was 31 days and I'm hoping this time we will be successful and get a BFP.

We have been TTC for just over 2 years and we feel like we've been given a fair chance of getting pregnant with the Clomid so DH counts us as TTC for 3 months cos without the Clomid, we've not been ovulating.

FX for everyone!

Hey girls just thought I'd drop in and say hi.

I was diagnosed in April with cysts on my ovaries yet my hormonal profile was fine and normal. Consultant told me I had PCOS and he put me on 100mg of Clomid for 6 cycles and I'm currently on my 3rd round. It has worked for me though! My cycles before Clomid were over 100 days apart and I was not ovulating. My first round of Clomid made me ov around cd 19/20 and my AF arrived bang on time and it gave me a 32 day cycle. My second cycle was 31 days and I'm hoping this time we will be successful and get a BFP.

We have been TTC for just over 2 years and we feel like we've been given a fair chance of getting pregnant with the Clomid so DH counts us as TTC for 3 months cos without the Clomid, we've not been ovulating.

FX for everyone!

Good luck!!! My fingers are crossed for you!

Bd'd last night. Dp woke up after his snooze.
I couldnt sleep. My mind was buzzing afterwards. My niece may be having her c section today so thats exciting and then im feeling super confident with this cycle.
I have had two periods on my own since quitting bcp in april. They were spaced out but i still had them that means alot to me.

:dust:

I am really hoping for you. Fingers crossed.

Just letting u girls know I got my nuchal results back today and everything is fine and healthy with bub :)

So pleased for you hopeful!! :thumbup:

That's such great news and hope you're feeling lovely and glowing and keep us updated with news on you and bubs

X

AF Update: It is FINALLY slowing down. I don't feel like the red sea is coming out anymore. lol

I am getting that much closer to the end of AF. I'm hoping by the weekend husband of mine and I can start bding once again.

I'm not going to lie I am so in the mood to pounce right now. It's frustrating not being able to get close to my husband like I want to right now.

Ghinspire that's always the way!! Week before you want everyone to get set and leave you alone ESP your man then as soon as she arrives you fancy it!!

Such a nightmare!!

Please to hear it's not too long to wait ;) roll on the weekend

X

Other way round for me! Im cd7 and in no mood for bd! Give me a few days and i will be ready to pounce. Dp reckons i have a look in my eyes and a certain smell and carry myself differeny when im 'needing' it ??! I wonder if he is sensing fertility?
I suppose when you have been together for almost 6 years its easy to notice these things.
Well still no news on my great niece arriving. It will be tomorrow now. so excited but it no longer makes me want to cry. Maybe i had pms before. Of course there may be tewrs when i see her but tears of happiness! Followed by "whens it my turn?" tears.

Xxxxx

Hi Ladies,
Hope everyone is feeling ok.

I've got my fertility appointment tomorrow, haven't been on the boards much I'm really worried my relationship is breaking down :-(

We're going through some stuff, to the point I'm not sure we should be TTC. I am going to my appointment tomorrow, OH isn't coming as he's got to work, but after that who knows. I think we really need some serious talks.

So have been very upset & feeling let down by someone I love with all my heart, totally emotional. Not sure what else to add. I'll have my happy, smiley face on for tomorrow but breaking up inside as he wont be by my side.

Anyway on a more cheerful note:
Hopeful - that's so great about the nuchal scan, really pleased everything is going well :) keep us updated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->