Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Oh sue im so sorry to hear this, maybe he is anxious about tomorrow?
I really hope everything turns out good for you.
Me n dp go through phases of omg get out of my face to i cant live without you etc.
Good luck with everything.
I will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending :dust:
Xxxxxxxxx
:hug:

Just got back from work and raided the fridge. I have just eaten a few spoonfuls of betty crocker butter icing, fudge flavour. Very nice but what a thing to snack on. Feel sick now bleh!
Random post sorry!

Saying Goodbye

Ladies, this will be my last post on this thread....I wish You all the luck, and plenty bfps very soon!!!! If I can be any help to any of you my inbox is always open. Feel free to stalk my pregnancy journal( in my signature) Or just drop by to see how everything is going!!!!!! I will try to remember to drop in every sooo often but this thread move soooo fast...it may be all new ppl when I come back. lol. GOOODDDDD LUCCCKKKKKK!!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

That's great news, hopeful! And Sue, I hope everything turns out okay for you. We're sending positive thoughts your way!

Im a great aunty! 10:30am weighing 7lbs she arrived. I cant wait to see her. I bet she is so precious!
Cant wait until its my turn.
Come on ovaries! Make eggs not cysts!!!!

I am hoping that this is the last day of AF. I woudl really like to get back to the baby making process.

*sighs*

I'm really sorry to hear you're both going through a difficult time Sue. Relationships are hard enough without the added pressure of ttc!

Chiles wishing you all the best for the next few months :)

And Mumface! Congratulations on becoming a great aunty!!

Can we make a t shirt that says that tagline?

"eggs not cysts" :)

I've just come back from my hospital appointment having Cryotherapy on my cervix and am feeling pretty sorry for myself. So Ghinspire I know what you mean I've got a long few days of wanting to get back to "it" too! :(

X

I'm really sorry to hear you're both going through a difficult time Sue. Relationships are hard enough without the added pressure of ttc!

Chiles wishing you all the best for the next few months :)

And Mumface! Congratulations on becoming a great aunty!!

Can we make a t shirt that says that tagline?

"eggs not cysts" :)

I've just come back from my hospital appointment having Cryotherapy on my cervix and am feeling pretty sorry for myself. So Ghinspire I know what you mean I've got a long few days of wanting to get back to "it" too! :(

X

Cryptherapy is that cold coagulation? I had that done 3 years ago for abnormal cells. i was ok after 4 days.
that would make a great t shirt make eggs not cysts!!

Xxx

Ghinspire i know what you mean! Go away af you are not welcome in this town!
Lets make this cycle count!
I will ovulate, i will ovulate, i will ovulate!!
Im a great aunty :happydance: she is going to get so many hugs from her great aunty jojo!!

:dust:

Thanks and Good Luck to all my PCOS Cysters!!! See you all around!!!!

I will ovulate this cycle. I will I will I will!!!
My egg will be fertilized, it will oh yes it will!
Then our bean will make itself at home and then make its presence known to me and say mummy im here!
Now that my niece has had hers i am so determined to get my bfp!

Good Luck Chiles!! Enjoy the ride :)

Mumface - YAY Congratulations!!! Give plenty of snuggles to that new precious baby!

Ghinspire - Hope you're feeling ok! Hope AF has gone AWOL for you now. Fingers crossed next cycle.

Thanks for the kind words Coco & others. We have spoken about things today and we're both just going to take some space. He's moved in with his parents for a week, I just think we're under so much pressure, he is working 18 hour days and it's killing our buzz. We just need to reassess our priorities.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Well I went to my fertility appointment today. He was a Greek consultant, very very lovely. He made me feel at complete ease. We did a brief family history, which he wrote down then he did an examination and some swabs (COLD SPECULUM!!! I've never had a smear or anything like that done before so that was very interesting and bloody uncomfortable!) and I had 3 bottles of blood taken to look at hormone levels.

next he wants to send me for a HSG which I will hopefully have done in August if they can fit me in but depending on cycles dates and my holiday ive got booked it may have to be September. Then in October we go back to the doctor & get clomid !!! :)

Im so pleased I had a fabulous appointment, and hopefully in 3 months time I get my drugs!!! What we did learn today is that we are not eligible for NHS funded IVF due to OH already having children but he reassured me we can have as many private cycles that we want so we're fine with that. But fingers crossed it wont come to that, and doctor said to me he thinks month #1 on clomid i'll be pregnant! :)

Chuffed and relaxed! xX

Sue im so happy your appointment went well and they are able to help! Thats so good after 1 clomid cycle you could get bfp i like how your doctor was so positive!
The word ivf scares me as dp said he doesnt want to go down that lane but ot wont come to that!
I hope you and dp are ok too. Sometimes even a night apart can work wonders. His job spunds a.nigjtmare but jobs can stress people. Dp was really nasty to me on and off for a few weeks last year, turned out his boss was giving him shed loads of work to do and critasizing everything he did, in my mind she was bullying him. More too it than that, the words union and tribunal made her stop lol!
Sorry! Random texts again!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Xxxxx

Sue, 1st round clomid did it for me!
But my fs gave me clomid straight away and said if it hadn't worked in 3 months then we'd do hsg etc, the date for that would have been yesterday

Good Luck Chiles!! Enjoy the ride :)

Mumface - YAY Congratulations!!! Give plenty of snuggles to that new precious baby!

Ghinspire - Hope you're feeling ok! Hope AF has gone AWOL for you now. Fingers crossed next cycle.

Thanks for the kind words Coco & others. We have spoken about things today and we're both just going to take some space. He's moved in with his parents for a week, I just think we're under so much pressure, he is working 18 hour days and it's killing our buzz. We just need to reassess our priorities.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Well I went to my fertility appointment today. He was a Greek consultant, very very lovely. He made me feel at complete ease. We did a brief family history, which he wrote down then he did an examination and some swabs (COLD SPECULUM!!! I've never had a smear or anything like that done before so that was very interesting and bloody uncomfortable!) and I had 3 bottles of blood taken to look at hormone levels.

next he wants to send me for a HSG which I will hopefully have done in August if they can fit me in but depending on cycles dates and my holiday ive got booked it may have to be September. Then in October we go back to the doctor & get clomid !!! :)

Im so pleased I had a fabulous appointment, and hopefully in 3 months time I get my drugs!!! What we did learn today is that we are not eligible for NHS funded IVF due to OH already having children but he reassured me we can have as many private cycles that we want so we're fine with that. But fingers crossed it wont come to that, and doctor said to me he thinks month #1 on clomid i'll be pregnant! :)

Chuffed and relaxed! xX

I'm so happy for you. I'm glad it went really well that is SO important. Yay!

well no update here really, im unsure if i even ovulated this round... so i am just waiting for AF to arrive if not its provera time then possibly clomid round 3 or i am thinking about taking vitex i've heard good things about it.... anyone heard of it before??? :shrug:

That's great news sue! 2nd clomid round worked for us amazing little tablet!

Mumface this WIll be your cycle ad congrats on becoming a great aunt!!

I'm off to egypt for two weeks tomorrow I am über excited! Cannot wait for a bit of r&r :)

Sue that's such great news and hope that with a little space you'll both clear your heads and be desperate for a cuddle and a kiss when you're both feeling calmer an more relaxed. Everyone needs some time to get their wads around this process it is all consuming and stressful and far more than two people can cope with and not feel overwhelmed. Sounds like the wheels are in motion so that is brilliant - you're on the way to making your bubs!!

Mumface - I might need to ask your advice in a few days as since I had it done I've been feeling worse. Good to know in a couple of days it should settle down. That's for that as I've only been able to google it and all you read are the horror stories!! It was for cervical erosion from the BCP but I understand the process is exactly the same for both. I passed out straight after so my pride is as sore as my belly! Haha

Have a great weekend everyone and Katerz enjoy your hols, very envious!

X

So, went to the loo earlier and there were some small streaks of darkish blood when I wiped (sorry tmi) I am so hoping that maybe its AF but I'm skeptical as only been on the met just over a week. We'll wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->