Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Its nice and hot but in true manchester fashion there are clouds hanging around! I love hot weather!
I have dropped a dress size from a uk16 to a uk14 and i have not even dieted properly or lost pounds its strange! I had time to look at clothes before work todag and fell in love with loads of sruff.
Can you drop a size but not pounds? Its strange but im hoping it will help towards a bfp!
:dust:

No news here, still getting occasional light cramps but nothing else. Got to carry on taking 500mg of met til Friday when it goes up to 1000mg. Was feeling a bit down today but I've cheered myself up by reserving myself one of those bracelets everyone has with the glass beads. Been saving up to get one in Argos, but they released a new catalogue on Saturday and they've discontinued some of the Rhona Sutton ones - £99.99 reduced to £34.99. It's a bracelet with 8 beads. The one I was saving for was £40 with no beads so I'm treating myself to this one instead. I would never of bought myself such an expensive one if it hadn't been reduced so I'm chuffed with my bargain :D

that's really good Nexis! It's great when something you really want drops in price :)

You'll have to show us a pic! :)

Mumface: I don't know if you can drop a dress size without pounds....it is plausable as muscle weighs more than fat so you may have lost fat but gained muscle so your scales stay the same but your clothes size gone down.....maybe i'm speaking waffle but hope this helps! :-D

x

Its nice and hot but in true manchester fashion there are clouds hanging around! I love hot weather!
I have dropped a dress size from a uk16 to a uk14 and i have not even dieted properly or lost pounds its strange! I had time to look at clothes before work todag and fell in love with loads of sruff.
Can you drop a size but not pounds? Its strange but im hoping it will help towards a bfp!

Have you been using that PDF I mentioned? X

TTCwitPCOS - What CD are you on? If you've seen a bit of pink could that have been you implantation bleed?

(You see I'm not obsessing at all :winkwink: )

Still nothing on my symptom front other than cramps which are due to the Cryotherapy... grrrr why is it 2 weeks...

It's roasting here still - I used to live in Manchester and can honestly remember about 3 days when it was hot and not raining! :haha:

I sort of miss it a little!

x

that's really good Nexis! It's great when something you really want drops in price :)

You'll have to show us a pic! :)

Mumface: I don't know if you can drop a dress size without pounds....it is plausable as muscle weighs more than fat so you may have lost fat but gained muscle so your scales stay the same but your clothes size gone down.....maybe i'm speaking waffle but hope this helps! :-D

x

I'll be sure to post a pic after I get it tomorrow :) I've been hinting at DH all evening about all the lovely (and very cheap) charms I want from amazon, he's pretending to ignore me :haha:

I'm on CD 10 as well, I really hope this cycle is it for us! :dust:

Thanks for saying that about women without problems taking a year sometimes, it helps to remember this. I feel like I'm surrounded by women who got pregnant as a happy accident, but I know that's not the norm and it's good to keep reminding myself of that.

My 3rd big sis took 11 months to concieve her first and she has no problems. And dp's mum took 13 months, she and his dad were ready to go for testing when she got her bfp.
Lets be cycle buds!
Xxxx

Hooray, a cycle bud! DH and I haven't really been bding so far this cycle, just once last Tues, but we're planning on starting every other day again tonight. We're sort of on vacation right now, we're at a professional conference but it's pretty laid back and it's nice to get out of town for a few days. I'll probably o around CD17 again so I have a little while, but it can't hurt to go ahead and start BDing!

Have you been using that PDF I mentioned? X

Yes its great! We havent had a frozen ready meal for 3 weeks.......subway at weekend.but it was a treat........we both feel great.
Thanks for showing me that!
Xxx

We should all treat ourselves every now and again even if its just a top from primark its a treat.
Im cd12 today and i have mild cramps. Cant really report on my cm as we bd'd last night so its egg whitish but its left over seamen i guess.
Im going turkey on 13/8! Only for 4 days, dp got invited to a business trip with work and ic i paid my own flights i can go too! We will be in istanbul so loads to explore and im hoping the hotel has a pool! Whilst hes discussing work stuff i can sun myself woohoo!! Its like a mini holiday! never been turkey before people at work say its really really hot so factor 50 here i come!
Speaking of hot its really nice blue skies today, such a shame i will be stuck in a call center until 8pm. No costa del balcony for me today!
sorry for the ramble but im trying to put ttc out of my mind a bit and just go with the flow.......
Xxxxxxxx

Hi ladies just got back from my follie scan and i have absolutely no follies using 150mg of clomid so i'm clomid resistant...i asked my doctor if i will be taking femara next she said no instead he'll give me fsh hormone shots to take daily for 2 weeks..I think i have had enough of this ttc game. I told him i'll think about it..maybe i wasnt meant to be a mother:cry:..I'm heart broken. its so frustrating.

I'm on CD 10 as well, I really hope this cycle is it for us! :dust:

Thanks for saying that about women without problems taking a year sometimes, it helps to remember this. I feel like I'm surrounded by women who got pregnant as a happy accident, but I know that's not the norm and it's good to keep reminding myself of that.

My 3rd big sis took 11 months to concieve her first and she has no problems. And dp's mum took 13 months, she and his dad were ready to go for testing when she got her bfp.
Lets be cycle buds!
Xxxx

Hooray, a cycle bud! DH and I haven't really been bding so far this cycle, just once last Tues, but we're planning on starting every other day again tonight. We're sort of on vacation right now, we're at a professional conference but it's pretty laid back and it's nice to get out of town for a few days. I'll probably o around CD17 again so I have a little while, but it can't hurt to go ahead and start BDing!

We will bd every night or every other night until af comes i hope she doesnt!
Let this be our cycle!
Xxxx

Hi ladies just got back from my follie scan and i have absolutely no follies using 150mg of clomid so i'm clomid resistant...i asked my doctor if i will be taking femara next she said no instead he'll give me fsh hormone shots to take daily for 2 weeks..I think i have had enough of this ttc game. I told him i'll think about it..maybe i wasnt meant to be a mother:cry:..I'm heart broken. its so frustrating.

I know it can be really frustrating but you must not give up. I will be praying for you. I think there are a lot of things to think about and you should take the time for yourself to figure out if it is the coarse of action you want to take.

Thinking of you.

lilyannabella, don't give up hope. I'm clomid resistant as well. I know it can be so so frustrasting sometimes, especially when it seems that even with help you're struggling, but hang in there. have you asked your doctor if they will give you letrozole? Thats what I'm taking. I was like you, and didn't have any follies growing on clomid. But on my first round of letrozole I had THREE!! I prefer being on it as well tbh...I don't feel as ill!

don't give up just yet. Remember that we are all here for you xx

So sorry to hear this news. I know you must be finding it so hard to keep positive right now. Have you tried anything down the natural line? Maybe before giving injections a go you should try natural remedies for a while. Stay strong xx

I'm so sorry to hear about your appointment Lilyannabella. :hug:

We are all here for you

xxxx

I don't know what CD i'm on to be honest! My bleeding is so irregular at the mo I just don't know! All i know is i've been bleeding for 3 months until about 3/4 weeks ago (I don't remember at all) so it's nice to not have to worry about pads and such. I've actually got an app on my phone to help me chart what is happening so I'll have a better clue as to what CD i'm on! hehehe

UPDATE: well i've been feeling right off all day today. I even threw up this morning :shock: I so hope this is a good sign. I've done 2 OPKs today and both had faint lines on them....
I asked DP if he thinks we've done it...and he says he doesn't have the same feeling that he did when we were pregnant before...so he doesn't think we are this time :( :cry: we'll just have to see. Totally disheartening to hear tho

Hope you all are well

xx

I don't know what CD i'm on to be honest! My bleeding is so irregular at the mo I just don't know! All i know is i've been bleeding for 3 months until about 3/4 weeks ago (I don't remember at all) so it's nice to not have to worry about pads and such. I've actually got an app on my phone to help me chart what is happening so I'll have a better clue as to what CD i'm on! hehehe

UPDATE: well i've been feeling right off all day today. I even threw up this morning :shock: I so hope this is a good sign. I've done 2 OPKs today and both had faint lines on them....
I asked DP if he thinks we've done it...and he says he doesn't have the same feeling that he did when we were pregnant before...so he doesn't think we are this time :( :cry: we'll just have to see. Totally disheartening to hear tho

Hope you all are well

xx

You don't know until you test. Just wait it out and see what happens. Fingers are crossed.

Ttc with pcos i hope its A bfp for you and your luck rubs off on us!
lilyannabella i hope you find something that works for you and you also get a bfp!

As for me my cm is in abundence and very slippery but i think is coz we bd'd last night but then saying that i dont usually stay wet for this long the next day.....hmmmm.
Im hoping im trying to ovulate as im feeling cramps and im off food. Really all i have eated today is 2 weetabix, two toast and a mcflurry im so not hungry this last two days.

Omgosh. Im Getting a shooting pain in my lower abdomen. It's not bad, I'm just like what is happening?! :-( x

OMG TTCwitPCOS this could be it!!

It sounds like all the symptoms are coming on now for you hehe

Make sure you let us know :happydance:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g