Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Omgosh is that really a symptom?!? I thought it was a bad sign :shock: ooo got my fingers crossed soooo hard!

How are you Coco? :-D

Xx

TtcwithPcos, at 5dpo I had severe pain and cramping- I even wrote on here I thought I was oving again!

Ttc with pcos i have my fx for you!
Just wiped and found an ewcm blob!
Bd just incase!
Xxx

I am back to feeling indifferent. I have no idea what is going to happen this cycle. I'm scared of being left down again. *sigh*

Hi ladies just got back from my follie scan and i have absolutely no follies using 150mg of clomid so i'm clomid resistant...i asked my doctor if i will be taking femara next she said no instead he'll give me fsh hormone shots to take daily for 2 weeks..I think i have had enough of this ttc game. I told him i'll think about it..maybe i wasnt meant to be a mother:cry:..I'm heart broken. its so frustrating.

So sorry to hear this news. I know you must be finding it so hard to keep positive right now. Have you tried anything down the natural line? Maybe before giving injections a go you should try natural remedies for a while. Stay strong xx

I've tried fertilaid and vitex and they both didnt work at all not even to induce a period.. I am completely lost right now..dont know what else to do. Any suggestions you ladies may have i will be grateful. Its really hard.

mumface get to the BDing :happydance: have fun!!!

ttcwitpcos it maybe your time!! :happydance: I would start with the bding too!! Good luck ladies and lots of baby dust!!:dust::dust::dust:

defintely get onto your DP mumface! :-D wooo :dust: :dust: lots of it for you!!

:hug: Ghinspire I know how you feel to have all the hope and then it just be a disappointment :-( I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thank you hopeful! :-D I did think it was strange for me to be throwing up and that it didn't happen till later. But i'm definitely feeling really nausous atm and i was nausous when I was pregnant before and the baby didn't hold on till past 4/5 weeks. :-( I've looked into it and you can feel nausous 1/2 weeks after conception soo who knows!!! hehehe :-D

the only thing is I don't know when i can do a test as I don't actually know when my af would be due! sooo it's a mystery and a guessing game! I've decided if i've not had af by the middle of August then I will do a test. :)

How is everyone today? :)

xx

thanks lilyannabella :hugs:

I can't bd until friday now :( dp is away with work!! Just hope we've already done it lol.

:)

:dust:

x

I feel awful today. The right side of my throat is sore and I have a headache on the right side of my head and I feel sicky bleh! :sick:
I am awfully tired even after a really good sleep. :sleep:
Last night and for the past two days my cervix has felt high and soft whereas after af left town it was a bit lower and hard so I'm starting to notice the different positions.
This better not be in my head I hoping I'm gearing up to ovulation! 2 nights in a row bd'ng I think we could have a rest tonight!
I threw my opk's out before AF came, we are doing this naturally.

TTC with pcos get DP to hide all of the HPT's so you are not tempted to test. I havent got any tests in the house, we will buy one when we are ready rather than stock pile them.

Wow ttcwithpcos, u must be strong willed to wait that long! I tested positive 5 days after my implantation cramps, but on a cheapie test, a frer would've caught it sooner cos it was blazing pos after the cheapie was barely there

Just changed my avatar, how cute is my great niece?
So many kisses and cuddles.coming her way!!!
Cant wait to put my own babies photo on here......

Hi Ladies. Can I join? Last year I was diagnosed with PCOS, but following a blood test and an ultrasound in November a nurse called me and said I don't have PCOS, then just this month talking to my nurse she said we should revisit me taking metformin for my PCOS! Anyway how were you ladies diagnosed and what have you done to treat it? I'm currently on my second round of clomid and will go back on metformin next cycle if I don't get a BFP. (I know I should have stuck with metformin last year but the diarrhea side effect in the first few weeks was interfering with work so I stopped after 2-3 weeks.) I have long irregular cycles, but I do believe I ovulate on my own, though I have a luteal phase defect (and low progesterone) and spot significantly before AF arrives each month.

Hi all! I am 29 and was diagnosed with PCOS March of this year. My gyn determined this by u/s and many of the symptoms. I started seeing an RE July 3. She placed me on 50 mg of Clomid. Right now I am waiting on O. My husband and I have been trying for over a year.

Good luck and :dust: to all!

Hi Ladies. Can I join? Last year I was diagnosed with PCOS, but following a blood test and an ultrasound in November a nurse called me and said I don't have PCOS, then just this month talking to my nurse she said we should revisit me taking metformin for my PCOS! Anyway how were you ladies diagnosed and what have you done to treat it? I'm currently on my second round of clomid and will go back on metformin next cycle if I don't get a BFP. (I know I should have stuck with metformin last year but the diarrhea side effect in the first few weeks was interfering with work so I stopped after 2-3 weeks.) I have long irregular cycles, but I do believe I ovulate on my own, though I have a luteal phase defect (and low progesterone) and spot significantly before AF arrives each month.

Hi and welcome :) I was diagnosed in may this year. I've always had really irregular periods and there was talk of PCOS when I was about 16. Had an u/s but they couldn't see any cysts. The doctors I was with at the time were pretty useless and dismissive as they didn't see why it would be a problem :nope: I was on bcp for 5 years and stopped last September. Didn't have a period until November, then nothing until April when I had norethisterone from the new doctor to induce a withdrawal bleed. Had a blood test which showed slightly raised testosterone, new doctors sent me for an u/s in may which showed cysts and they confirmed PCOS. Went to the hospital to see gynae a couple of weeks ago and they prescribed me metformin. Taking 500mg up till tomorrow then go up to 1000mg on Friday and have to go back to hospital next month.

Hi all! I am 29 and was diagnosed with PCOS March of this year. My gyn determined this by u/s and many of the symptoms. I started seeing an RE July 3. She placed me on 50 mg of Clomid. Right now I am waiting on O. My husband and I have been trying for over a year.

Good luck and :dust: to all!

Welcome :hi:

Hello newbies!
I was diagnoses properly with pcos in june this year but my scan revealed enlarged ovaries with cysts. My doctor studied my scan and said its pcos. However i am in total denial as my hormone levels came back normal. My progesterone was low but i think its because i was due a period.
I am confused as if i had pcos then why am i not on metformin yet?
Its pointless me seeing my gp yet as they wont help.me until october.
I too am.confident i ovd my last two cycles and im due to ov this week. We will see.
Xxx

welcome newbies! Theres always room for more here!!

I was diagnosed with pcos just over a year ago. I knew something was wrong, as I wasn't having any cycle by myself. It took ages for me to convince the doctor that there was something wrong, and in the end I lied about having already started ttc in order for them to take me seriously. I have already done clomid, which I am resistant to *sob* so now I am currently waiting on AF so that I can start round three of letrozole.

Hope you stick around!

Hello newbies :flower:

I was only diagnosed last month officially by U/S and have suffered irregular periods, bad skin, painful periods and absolutely NADA signs of any bubs whilst NTNP with my partner for about 18month and since coming off of BCP.

I've not yet been prescribed anything from the FS yet because I'm having treatment for cervical erosion but am hoping they can give me something shortly whilst I try and manage the symptoms that come with PCOS.

Am currently in the TWW and am bored of it already!! :coffee:

x

:hugs: lilly and ghinspire, I'm sorry things are so rough for you right now!

I was diagnosed with PCOS in February. My 6-week scan after my mc showed that I had lots of cysts on my ovaries but that I hadn't o'd yet, so they did bloodwork to confirm it. The doctor put me on Prometrium to induce a period, then Clomid. I'm currently on my 5th round.

I'm having a hard time staying positive this cycle. I just keep thinking that it won't work again, it hasn't so far... :sad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->