• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Young, TTC casually with irregular cycles, Join me!

i wonder if its possible to go crazy, while trying for a baby :haha:
Definitely!!!!
My everything is sore lol whole chest up to my armpits :p unless it's all figment of my imagination and I really have gone baby crazy :rofl:

Will be keeping an eye out let us know if you crumble and test early lol I think I might have to start checking my test results sitting down because I think if I was to see a bfp I'd fall over :haha:. I better go and assist OH with dinner, just incase lol, He has had a few beers lol xx
:dust:

lol okay hun, have a nice dinner. im off to work :(
Hope we go baby crazy together :haha:

good sign with BB then :thumbup:
that only symptom?

xxx:hugs:

Hey girlies :)

Hope that you're hanging in there! Your symptoms all sound really promising... And sore bbs - I hear that! Wouldn't it be amazing if we could all get our bfp this month? We could be bump buddies!

Can't wait to see your test results princesslou... Will be stalking until then! FX for the first bfp.

So 11 dpo today, so badly want it but I don't know if by being optimistic I've tricked myself into thinking it. Maybe I've just gone 'baby crazy' too :haha:

Still got a while to test though!

Love the fact where all going baby crazy :thumbup:

my bb are only sore if i touch them. is that the same for you? or are they sore anyway?
i cant wait to test.. really want to now, but im sure i can wait a day to see if AF comes. cheaper that way :haha:
it says only 3days till testing on ur post, thats not long hun!
ill be testing sat morning so after mine ull only have a day :happydance:

xx :hugs:

Good Luck ladies! Sending lots of Baby Dust!
Hopefully this will be it for you all!
I have no lcue when im due even? Argh!
Not much I can do!
Frustrating!
Thanks for all of your help! Whats Pre-Seed?
Just feel like its never gonna happen driving me crazy and people say it will happen when u least expect it and dont stress but its so hard not too!
x

pre-seed is a fertillity lubricant, to help the sperm guide easier to the egg. heard alot of great reviews online about it so been giving it a go for a couple of months now :)
lets hope this month is gonna be the month for us all
Christmas n new year luck :thumbup:

xxx :hugs:

well its 8.11am and no signs of AF :happydance:
gonna be praying all day it doesnt come
feel so sick this morning :cry:

Cant wait to test and let you ladies know
Baby dust to all
will keep u all posted :hugs: xx

princess lou, I'm so excited to see your results! :dust: Hope you see two lines! Have you had symptoms??

Faith n Hope - I know it's hard hun but you WILL get your bfp soon. We've been ntnp since May/June time and that feels like ages now. Even though logically I know that we're not really giving it our all I still get worried. Chin up hun :hugs: this month can be your month!

My ticker is showing when af is due, but I'mma wait to test as no doubt the pill has messed my body up. Going insane. Can't wait to get to the 15th!

No more bleeding since 9dpo, and now I've just got lick white cm. My boobs are sore to the touch but it's mainly my nipples, they sting when even my bra is touching them. Hoping it's not just my body playing tricks...

How are you girlies today??

got sore hips, backache, sore BB only when i touch them though, fatigue, headache and nausea.
all symptoms point to it :happydance:
still no sign of AF gonna test later on today and in the morning.
cant wait to test but after days of needing the toilet all the time, i just cant go now! lol.
lets hope this month is our month girls :thumbup:

ohh n very emotional i cried at a episode of a program iv watched loads, never happened before.

Thank you! It will be 6 months of trying at the end of this month! Halfway there if I have to wait a year for Drs again altho I have smear before then!
Keep us posted with the testing! Hope you get your positives! Sending lots of Baby Dust!
I have no idea when im even due so its a big waiting game!
Last time I waited 6 weeks time before was 8 weeks! Its a nightmare becasue I tested before and it upset me getting negatives and still no AF!
Argh! Might try doing more when I see whats going on this cycle first?!
x

not good hun, when was ur last AF then? couldnt imagine that i do have one a month but cycles are always different times. if its my normal cycle before everything went wrong it is the 29th day today, which would normally be the day id come on.
4months for me this month, just started taking folic acid today just incase. should have started taking them ages ago really.
you taking supliments?
yeah if i dont get the positive this month im gonna start ovulation tests, and temperature. i used to do temperature but i lost my thermonitor lol.

Good luck hun, hope u find out your cycles soon. will be easier for you.
Lots of baby dust to you ~***~ :hugs:
xx

Thank you! Its so hard because the Dr wont do anything? Ive explained that since I started my periods before the pill ive always been irregular and never regular I can go months without one or skip months if that makes sense? Its really erratic? So I have no idea when its best to test at all or when im ovulating or if I am?
I started taking Folic Acid before I came off the pill!
I had my withdrawl! Then 18 days laster I had brown spots and my period started! Then 21 days later I had another! Then I went 8 weeks! Then 6 weeks! My last one was 16th December?!
So theres no real pattern to that at all?
Im totally clueless?
Thanks!
x

if u skip months then just keep complaining to the docs and they will end up getting sick of u and do something about it.
i was going to the doctors for months with stomach pains, before they did anything about it. they give me tablets for a week then an ultrasound n said if it still hurts in 6months come back.. i was like 6months is a long time!
its been 3months now, so 3 more months to go and the pains are pretty much still there.
is there anyway you can go see another doctor?
xx

I was thinking about trying another Dr im just worried incase they just dont take me seriously or think im over reacting or if a year is standard and I just have to wait it?
It is a long time and I have other concerns its not just becasue of coming off the pill and I think its so hard to put you through waiting that long! I just want to know if everything is okay and if I do have a chance of falling? Plus its so tricky to track! I wouldnt know if I even missed a period?
x

i think you should try another doctor hun. i think they should let you know if anything is wrong at 6months, letting people get there hopes up and be upset every month is cruel!
Just explain exactly how you are feeling, i mean if ur not having a period then no egg is coming out. so there either staying in there or ur not ovulating. im sure if u saw a different doctor things would be much different.
its usually around the 14th day you ovulate so maybe take an ovulation test and just see if it comes up positive.
when did u last test?
if ur unsure maybe doing a test at the end of each month would be a good opition. and take supliments just incase
xxx :hugs:

lol okay hun, have a nice dinner. im off to work :(
Hope we go baby crazy together :haha:

good sign with BB then :thumbup:
that only symptom?

xxx:hugs:
Hey Chick sorry I didn't get back to you I ended up with really bad hayfever so I just went to sleep and then yesterday I was so busy running errands that I didn't have a chance to pop on here :D My bbs are quite sore, they are definitely not letting me forget about them :haha: And I just feel hungover today - even though I'm not :) x

Hey girlies :)

Hope that you're hanging in there! Your symptoms all sound really promising... And sore bbs - I hear that! Wouldn't it be amazing if we could all get our bfp this month? We could be bump buddies!

Can't wait to see your test results princesslou... Will be stalking until then! FX for the first bfp.

So 11 dpo today, so badly want it but I don't know if by being optimistic I've tricked myself into thinking it. Maybe I've just gone 'baby crazy' too :haha:

Still got a while to test though!
Hey DooDah, can't wait until you test :) getting closer. I hope we can all be bump buddies, that would be awesome! Good luck!! Hope AF is a no show chick :hugs: x

well its 8.11am and no signs of AF :happydance:
gonna be praying all day it doesnt come
feel so sick this morning :cry:

Cant wait to test and let you ladies know
Baby dust to all
will keep u all posted :hugs: xx
So excited princess, can't wait to see these test results !!!! :wohoo: Sending you the best of luck xx :hugs:

Thank you! Its so hard because the Dr wont do anything? Ive explained that since I started my periods before the pill ive always been irregular and never regular I can go months without one or skip months if that makes sense? Its really erratic? So I have no idea when its best to test at all or when im ovulating or if I am?
I started taking Folic Acid before I came off the pill!
I had my withdrawl! Then 18 days laster I had brown spots and my period started! Then 21 days later I had another! Then I went 8 weeks! Then 6 weeks! My last one was 16th December?!
So theres no real pattern to that at all?
Im totally clueless?
Thanks!
x
My lmp was the 16th of december too :D but I personally think if you can go to another doctor for a second opinion, definitely do so. I really hope they give you some answers soon chick :hugs::hugs:

I was thinking about trying another Dr im just worried incase they just dont take me seriously or think im over reacting or if a year is standard and I just have to wait it?
It is a long time and I have other concerns its not just becasue of coming off the pill and I think its so hard to put you through waiting that long! I just want to know if everything is okay and if I do have a chance of falling? Plus its so tricky to track! I wouldnt know if I even missed a period?
x

What gets me is, okay so they want us 2 wait 12 months before we get any testing done, yet once tests results come back do they just handout stuff like clomid ? Or do they make you wait longer or what. 11 months 27days, no we cant help you come back in 3-4 days and then we will give you any thing and everything! I am all fertility drugs but it just annoys the sh!t out of me that they make you wait 12 long months, even when your periods are so erratic to get testing done. It's not fair! But I have no idea about all that stuff so I probably shouldn't say that but I think 12 months is waaaaayy too long. :shrug::shrug:

My boobies are still extremely sore and I have felt hungover all day, but obviously not hungover lol. I think I am feeling a little too optimistic. The thing is no matter how much you tell your self that your not going to get all involved and symptom spot from wishful thinking you still do, its merely impossible! :haha: I watched The Great Sperm Race today, really amazing video :D You should watch it if you have a spare 50 minutes xx
:hugs: to you lovelies, looking forward to seeing a few test results in the next few days :D

still no AF but negative test, so gonna wait a few days n try again. hopefully there just isnt enough HCG is in my system yet **fingers crossed**
hows are you all today?

I've got my fingers crossed for you :hugs: I am hoping it's just a little too early. I.m good thankyou how are you going otherwise chick? xx

feeling really sick, but other than that im okay. just really dont wanna go to work :( lol.
yeahh im praying its just too early, its only the 2nd day so ill wait till 4 or 5 then do another :)
its funny you wait so long to see if ur AF comes and when it doesnt your waiting more days to test. it should just be on the 1st day u test n it comes up possitive would be soo much easier.
gonna be checking all day to see if AF has come like i did yesterday.
:hugs: xxx

Ahh the frequent toilet trips to see if AF is approaching :dohh: I am a culprate of this too, it sucks I think every women does it :hugs:
I hope work goes okay and the :witch: is a no show! I wish we could just find out the day af is due whether we are PG or not, the limbo isn't very nice at all
:af: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->