• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Young, TTC casually with irregular cycles, Join me!

Fingers crossed for you Princesslou :)

Based on last months 27 days cycle my AF is due on Wednedsay but who knows lol.

xxxx

thank youu :)
i was gonna test tonight but desided to wait for the morning when HCG is at its highest, better than another negative.
hope AF doesnt come for you wednesday!!
**fingers crossed to all you ladies**

:hugs:xx

Hello Ladies!
Has anyone tested yet? Looking forward to hearing the news!
Hope its good news!
Sending lots of Baby Dust!
Im still waiting on my AF! Have no idea when im due lol!
Waiting game still!
Im trying to decide what to do? I might try another Dr I cant be any worse off even if they still say wait?
Im trying to pick up ideas on here? Might try and work out if im ovulating after I see when this one shows up?
x

iv tested but negative :( on 3rd day missed now, so still hopeful.
gonna test again in morning :)

if i was you id go see another doctor chick, you need to know whats going on. have you tested? with you not been on u could be.

xx

Well i think im only on CD24 (i need to check diary lol) but I tested just on an off chance coz I had one the other day and it was negative which I expected! Its just one cycle was 8 weeks and if you only ovulate about 2 weeks before if i even am i may not have even ovulated yet? but my last period came afetr 6 weeks so if the next one is the same ill have to wait about another 3 weeks before it might show or longer? I have no idea? Thats why im worried about checking for ovulation as I have no idea I tried the calenders where u put details in but every cycle since the pill has been different it might not have even made sense?
Im sorry about your negative I know how hard it is when you get those but fingers crossed its too early yet!
Sending lots of Baby Dust!
x

well CD24 is early, see if it comes in next 6 days. online it says cycles are usually 28 or 29 days.
i do think it is bests to go to doctors maybe in the next week or two hun.
xx :hugs:

Yeah ive had cycles 60 days plus but the Dr I saw just said wait a year but I really want to be able to do something? I dont think she was very good though because I got sent for blood tests for other things so I might as well have been tested for some other things at the same time! Plus she didnt tell me about Folic Acid the first time I went I started it myself and I asked if there was any way I could even know if I was ovualting and she said no? But every concern I asked she just said I cant rule it out? so didnt settle me much at all!
x

your doctor sounds awful! you need to see only that actually seems to care about your problems chick.
That doctor seems like he/she just doesnt care! :(
its not what u need when TTC
Xx

Yeah I think ill try another and try everything I can in the meantime myself! It just doesnt help if you have reasons to be concerned and they cant help settle your worries!
x

Hey girlies :) Welcome to the new ladies!

Sorry about the bfn princesslou :hugs: I hope it's just a shy one for you. I love your optimism though, it's inspiring.

So af was due today, she hasn't shown her face. When I was in tesco I caved and bought 2 tests. Bfn. Now I apologise for the rant in advance but I just feel like crying. All over facebook people I know are posting about their pregnancies or babies and it's just not fair... I've actually just deleted my facebook account. We started ntnp in May and for the past 2 cycles we've been ttc. I just wanna see a second line. I've got my hopes up EVERY month and now I've had enough! Determined to make the rest of January count... I want an October baby (mine and OH's bday in October) and I'm gonna get one before my twentieth. Have had no support from anyone who knows we're ttc and I just feel alone, especially when OH works nights at the hospital. I really thought I was in this month, I even had light bleeding around the time that IB was possible. Wish it was easy :cry:

Anyway aside from that, I want the :witch: to hurry up now. Get onto a new cycle, new eggy and a :bfp:

On the off topic, I just found out (late) that Beyonce had her baby, Ivy Blue Carter. Aww :)

:dust:

Definately try another Doctor hun. Ive read somewhere you can be prescribed progesterone and something else (cant remember what) to help regulate your cycles. I'm not sure if you have to wait a year for this kind of treatment.

Ive also read conception aid vitamins can help with regulating. Ive bought a box from Boots to see if it helps.

Since my last post ive had a bit of spotting, not due AF till Wed tho and I dont usually spot.

DooDah I know exactly how you feel. Everywhere I look on facebook someone is announcing they are pregnant, most of the time without trying.
My Best Friend is currently Preggo with her first and whilst I'm over the moon for her I cant help feeling a little pang inside everytime I see her which then makes me feel awful and selfish.

Me and my OH have been TTC for the same amount of time as you. Sending you a big hug.

DooDah thank you :) just trying to keep my hopes up.
sorry bout the :bfn: :hugs:
just wait a day or two and try again if AF hasnt arrived.
im on day 3 and gonna test again tomorrow.
i read on the internet today, the best time to test is a week after your due because of the HCG levels plus because ull be round about 4 to 5 weeks then.

i know what u mean about the preggers thing. i see them all the time at work, and currently know to people who are pregnant without even trying! they would go out every weekend getting drunk.. its so upsetting

xxx:hugs:

Aww im sorry to hear that!
Hopefully you will get your October baby!
I know what you mean people on FB posting about second pregnancies even!
Then people tell you it will happen when you least expect it and dont think about it or stress but thats easier said than done?!
Argh frustrating muchly!
x

Thank you sorry its just shown me your post HRHol!
I was thinking about trying vitamins or you can get hormonal balance ones?
Its hard knowing what to do?
Esp like everyone says other people dont try and it happens for them lol!
Sigh!
x

I went into Boots and spoke with one of the women behind the pharmacy counter. She was lovely I told her we were TTC and she came out and showed me the whole range and what product was supposed to do what.
In the end I went for Boots brand 'Conception Support' its in a silver box with a purple lable. She told my OH to take Zinc for his little men.

Have no idea if they will work but extra vitamins aint a bad thing if not :)

HRHol I'm using the Boots conception support too, no luck with regulating cycles yet but only been taking it 2 months so who knows!

Not related at all but I just need to rant a bit, we haven't told anybody that we are ttc because we know it might take a while and don't want the pressure. The problem is both our families are bugging us about when we are going to start trying, and we have to tell them that we don't want kids yet, when really I'm desperate for a baby! I feel like saying 'look, we're trying our best and it's just not happening yet!' but I can't, grrr.

well day 4, still no signs of AF and a :bfn:..
im not testing now till im a week late its getting too upsetting seeing these negative results :cry:

My family are pushing me for kids too, i just keep saying why dont u ask my brother instead?? illl have one when im ready. doesnt work though lol.

Baby dust to all :hugs:
Hope everyones okay
xx

Sorry on your BFN Princesslou, sending bug hugs.

I got my :witch: today :(
One day earlier than last cycle, seems I could be settling into a regularish cycle, just need to determine when/if I'm ovulating now.

Really hope February is my turn for :bfp:.

Lots of Baby Dust to everyone, stay positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->