Young, TTC casually with irregular cycles, Join me!

Well I finally got af after a mammoth 53 day cycle so I'm kinda pleased its here but also want it to be gone so we can get on with trying! Hopefully this is the beginning of a much more normal cycle :) can anyone here beat 53 days?

Eleri - Wow that is a long cycle. I remember a 55 day cycle once, but it only happened once. I hope this next cycle is the one for you!

Im on CD28 still waiting for AF! Really getting to me now dont know how ill cope waiting a year for testing! x

Hi :hi: do you mind if I join here?

I'm 20, OH 22 and we've been 'trying' since August when I came off bcp.

...can anyone here beat 53 days?

I sure can :haha:! :

Aug - can't actually remember but she did show on time!
Sep - 9th till 13th (unsure how many CD)
Oct - no af?
Nov - 17th till 21st (69 days)
Dec - no af?
Jan - 4th till 6th (48 days)

Hi everyone,
Its been a few days since I've been on sorry about that.

Was sorry to see you were leaving princesslou but then also glad you came back :thumbup:

Welcome to sweetmama :) Awfully sorry to hear about your MC..did you know you were pregnant before it happened?

Welcome to Laura91 :) What BC were you using? I came off Implanon in Novemberand I havent OV'd yet,hoping this month I will :)

I'm on CD6. This may sound gross but last night I checked for my cervical position and I think I may have actually found it! Ive tried a few times in the past and not had a clue what i was 'feeling' for. Now i think I've found it, it will make detecting my OV much easier fingers crossed.
Since it felt Low and Firm i'm guessing OV is a litle way off yet so just trying to stay relaxed at the moment.

HRHol - Yes I knew, it was a second tri miscarriage, I was 24 weeks along when it happened. I've never felt such pain like this in my life, but in order to stay sane I have to keep telling myself, everything happens for a reason. You can't stop time or life from moving on, I'm just learning how to grieve, it's still pretty surreal to me. Sometimes for a split second I will feel like I'm still pregnant, then I remember.

Welcome back princesslou! :haha: you made it a day or two I guess ;)

53 days is a long cycle. I'm usually early, rather than late. I can't imagine it!

So cd 5 for me. Af has cleared the building, she was only here for 3/4 days so that made me happy. Princesslou - I'm sorry to hear that the witch is being nasty to you this month! We must be pretty close in cycles now I guess. We both can get our bfps at the same time!

I was just curious ladies, do you get symptoms when you ovulate other than ewcm? Trying to get the eggy this month, without any OPKs or aids! :dust:

And sweetmama, I'm sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you went through :dust: for this cycle. I hope you get a sticky bean. :hugs:

I guess every woman has different symptoms when they ovulate. Some women say they can feel the egg being released!
I dont notice any particular symptoms in myself which is why I'm using BBT charting, OPK's and looking for ewcm. Ive started making a note of any symptoms like cramping or spotting etc so that I can tie these in with the charting etc after this cycle to see if there is any pattern.

Sweetmama my heart goes out to you. I cant imagine the pain your feeling Keep strong and when your ready to TTC we can all help support you.

Doodah, were pretty close in cycles this month, whats your average length, lotsofbaby dust and fingers crossed we both get our :bfp: this cycle :)

xxxHugs and Baby Dustxxx

Thank you ladies, I'm mostly just keeping track of my cycle right now so I know what I'm dealing with when it comes that time again. I've dealt with secondary infertility and I'd already had a miscarriage last April. I've been told I may never have another full term pregnancy again but I'm hoping the doctor's are wrong, I have chromosomal issues with my eggs and only half of them are viable. So we'll see. I don't want to get my hopes up too too much.

Hi girlies I am so sorry I haven't been about the last week, I have been so busy with my first week of work.

AF showd up this morning :cry: I was so not expecting it for atleast another 2 days. I am so worried I think my luteal phase is only 11 days. I got some more vitamin b6 today and hopefully this can help! I didn't even get the chance to test and my chart was looknig good, I don't know what has happened :dohh:
But on a lighter note I only had a 30 day cycle woo hoo! That's a really short cycle for me.
I'm going to have a little read to see how your all going :hugs:
xxx

Hi Sweetmama :hugs: :hugs: I can't imagine what you are feeling right now but I just want to send all my hugs, you are so strong and have picked a nice group of ladies, if you need to chat pm me if you like :flow: xx

@ Princess - I'm so sorry AF screwed you around! But I glad she's here and I hope this is our lucky month! I think I'll be due for AF around valentines day! Wouldn't a bfp just be an amazing valentines present :cloud9:

@ DooDah - Glad AF has come and gone :D Bring on the BDing :sex: trying anything new this month?

@ HRHol - I tried to 'feel' myself Oing this cycle and I didn't seem to notice anything, the only reason I knew was thru opk, ewcm and charting, last cycle was my first chart with an obvious O pattern.

Hugs and Dust to you all, hopefully this week I won't be so busy with work and I have a little more time to contribute :hugs:
:dust:

Haylee- Thanks so much for your kind words, they mean a lot to me. Even though I don't know you it feels good to have someone reach out to me.

...Welcome to Laura91 :) What BC were you using? I came off Implanon in Novemberand I havent OV'd yet,hoping this month I will :)

Hi :hi: I was on Microgynon (if that's spelt correctly?) I absolutely hated it and would not recomend it to anyone :growlmad: x

...I was just curious ladies, do you get symptoms when you ovulate other than ewcm? Trying to get the eggy this month, without any OPKs or aids! :dust:

Last month I had AF like pains around when I think I ovulated? x

Haylee. - I love your new piccy :thumbup: It's so cute! x

hii haylee :)
been a while chick hope your okay.
hows the new job?
im due on the week before valentines day :) so if no signs of AF ill wait till the day before or on valentines day to give my boyfriend a nice present :)
xxx
lots of baby dust chick :hugs:
xxx

sweetmama im sorry for your loss hun, cant imagine what your going though. stay strong, like you said everything happens for a reason. Hope your okay xx

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone feeling today.
Both me and OH started a new Jobs today so both really tired. No chance of any :sex: tonight lol.

Laura, I was on Microgynon for a while before having my daughter. I didnt have any problems with it, wished i'd gone back on it after instead of having Implanon but everyone is different :)

Hayley and princess i hope you get a :witch: free Valentine's Day :)

Lots of Love
Becky xxx

Doodah, were pretty close in cycles this month, whats your average length, lotsofbaby dust and fingers crossed we both get our :bfp: this cycle

I've got a 29/30 day cycle, af is regular for me so when she's late, I'll know. When is she due for you?

I think she should show around the 7th of feb :dust:

AF showd up this morning :cry: I was so not expecting it for atleast another 2 days. I am so worried I think my luteal phase is only 11 days. I got some more vitamin b6 today and hopefully this can help! I didn't even get the chance to test and my chart was looknig good, I don't know what has happened :dohh:
But on a lighter note I only had a 30 day cycle woo hoo! That's a really short cycle for me.

Yay for the short cycle :hugs: could you not have OVd earlier than you thought hun? At least it's onwards and upwards onto the next cycle... This could be the one that brings you a :bfp:

I'm not really doing anything different this month other than having a laid back approach and NO symptom spotting. After the false IB last month, the 2ww is not gonna turn me crazy :haha:

im due on the week before valentines day :) so if no signs of AF ill wait till the day before or on valentines day to give my boyfriend a nice present :)

Hope that she'll stay away for you hun. A :bfp: would be the best present you could ever give him!

Both me and OH started a new Jobs today so both really tired. No chance of any :sex: tonight lol.

How is the new job going sweetie? That must be exciting. I know the feeling though... My OH works nights a lot and what with one thing and another, :sex: is like a luxury... And we're supposed to be ttc :dohh:

So there's still a week until I OV. I've been working out loads and have been aching like crazy! Hoping it'll give me a better chance of getting my :bfp: this month!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->