• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

Hello, can I join you girls? :)

Name: Kerry
Babies Name: Jacob Lucas
DOB: 19/11/10

x

Me too. I haven't had a period since the 8th of October.
So no idea how far gone I am!

Gunna get to the doctors on Monday. x

A bit overwhelmed lol!
But it'll all be fine :)
Im a great believer in things happening for a reason!

congrats cherry and i totally believe that everything happens for a reason x x

Hi! Just found this thread...hope I'm okay to join :blush:

My name is Charlotte, I'm 20, married and living in the US (British expat) and I have a 5 month old daughter called Evelyn :)

Hi im Jess, im 23.
Ive got 2 baba's, Jack and Casey.
I love being a young mother, im really pleased we decided to have them young

So I have a question... we've been discussing when to TTC again. I want to TTC NOW, but I don't want another baby yet (yeah...maybe weird :lol:)... What kind of age gap do you think is best?

I suggested to DH that we wait until Christmas 2011 - Evey will be about a year and a half at that point....I'm just wondering if that is too late to start TTC (we conceived first time with Evelyn, but who knows if it could be many months next time...) or maybe if we should wait until E is about 4, so she might be in preschool/school?? =/ It's a difficult decision to make...!

we waited till Nate was a year and then i couldnt wait any longer and i didnt want more than a 2 yr gap so we gave ourselves a couple of spare months by ttc the month he turned 1 as ive had several very short pregnancys ( 5-8wks ) anyway we got pregnant that month so have a 21 month age gap by 1 day lol as Nate is 25th and EJ is 26th lol
i want another similar gap but when EJ turns one we will be on holiday in Australia with my family so might have to be a bit bigger gap

Jack was 17 month when i fell PG and we'd been trying for 3 months, i really wanted a small age gap and im finding the gap great.
You might not feel ready for a baby now but remember it'll be at least 9 months before the baby is here :)

I've just got my bfp today :)

https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=oi92lj&s=7

& I have a 4 month old! xx

Cherry - Just did a bit of noseying and found this

Your baby should arrive on or about: July 14, 2011
... and was probably conceived on: October 21, 2010

:flower:

Thanks Hannah :)

Jake was born on the 21st of July so they could be very close together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->