• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Im not gunna talk to you now tho coz im jealous :rofl: xxx

Awwwh hun what you like lol!!! :)
Im still in a bit of shock!! I felt all weird yesterday I was like woaaah, there's another baby in there now! xxx

:shock: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OH MY GOD!!! Congratulations!! Do you know how far along you are honey? Wow, that's amazing!! xxx

Congratulations! :) I miss being pregnant already! Lol

Im still in a bit of shock!! I felt all weird yesterday I was like woaaah, there's another baby in there now! xxx
AHHHHHHHHHH! I want another baby NOW! Lol. Waiting till Harrison is at least 1 tho! Not my choice.............!! I wish you the very best of luck and a happy and healthy pregnancy :flower: on another note, WHERE THE F**K IS MY SNOW?! I had a little bit on friday but thats been it! :( x

Hi girls :wave: I think I'm a little late but can I join?
Name is Stephanie. I have one :angel: (oct. 17, 2009) and on DS :blue: named Isaiah (sept 4 2010) I have been married since I was 20. Will be 23 in March and I am currently waiting for my husband to ask me if I want TTC baby #2 ( I would do it today if he wanted to :D)

AHHHHHHHHHH! I want another baby NOW! Lol. Waiting till Harrison is at least 1 tho! Not my choice.............!! I wish you the very best of luck and a happy and healthy pregnancy :flower: on another note, WHERE THE F**K IS MY SNOW?! I had a little bit on friday but thats been it! :( x

We have had loads of snow since Friday and still more to come cant get out anywhere with the pram its a nightmare. Hope it comes your way soon and stops here

Hi Stephanie :hi:

Cherryglitter congrats again :happydance: ... must admit I am slightly jealous too!! We are also waiting until Amber is around 12-18 months before we start ttc, I think if I got pregnant again now my OH would probably have a heart attack :haha:

Snow here is a bit pathetic! It starts and stops, and by the time it starts back up the previous snow has already melted :dohh: Supposed to be driving up to Nottingham tomoro to see family & meet xemmax for lunch but if he snow is as bad up there as I think it'll be I doubt I'll dare drive!! x

Our snow is terrible, were pretty much snowed in today and its still snowing

Congrats cherry! :dance:
Doth worry bath babe...I miss being pregnant too :(
No snow here on the New Hampshire seacoast....just the way I like it lol. Though I wouldn't mind some for Christmas :D

It snowed a little bit here overnight, but soon melted. I hope it doesn't snow tonight though - we're going to register the birth tomorrow! :D

SNOW!! we have snow in london and its still falling here in Wimbledon, just lol im so excited, the hill outside my door is going to be intersting to deal with later but i dont mind caus i love snow!!

It looks like it's going to dump snow here on the new England seacoast but you can never tell for sure what it's gonna do since it's so transitional here.

I got accepted as a gestational surrogate with the center for surrogacy and egg donation (CSED) :dance: should be preggo in March :happydance:

I want snow! We still need to get Evey's birth certificate... My MW made it out like the hospital (we were meant to be having a homebirth, but transferred, otherwise she would have sorted everything) organised everything...but we have to go somewhere and do something...I'm not sure what. =/

We've set our TTC date (obviously not in stone though :lol:) for Christmas 2011 :) Or maybe January, because then I can have a few drinks at Christmas/New Year :haha:

It looks like it's going to dump snow here on the new England seacoast but you can never tell for sure what it's gonna do since it's so transitional here.

I got accepted as a gestational surrogate with the center for surrogacy and egg donation (CSED) :dance: should be preggo in March :happydance:

Wow! Go you!! :D

Aww congratulations. I think its the most selfless thing anybody can do x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->