• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

congrats guppy051708

ive got a household of sick people me my hubby and cameron had sickness from friday till yesterday and now my eldest has got it luckily finley hasnt had it yet! so far shes been sick all over her and my bed!!
got another driving leson in the morning 8:25 so i hope they all sleep ok tomos other wise im gunna be so nackered!!!

hope everyone and their los are ok?!?

Thanks!

Isaiah used his swing for the first time last night. He loved it!!!!! Will def. be getting lots of use out of that when i have a crabby baby :haha: I should have tried it sooner!! :dohh: He LOVES car rides and strolls, i dont know why i didn't bust the swing out before the 12th week! :dohh: ha

weve got snow at last finleys first snow lol

how is everyone today bot to cold i hope?

Iv got snow too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!! lol

still no snow here. :dance: (im only on a fan on Christmas :blush:)

My profile got sent out to an intended couple yesterday.:happydance: I cant wait to hear baack!

Noooo, I want snow here!!!! :hissy::lol:

I just ordered some cute things (personalised) for DH's Christmas present and a present for me! From this lady:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/hollyday27

They turned out AWESOME! With next baby I'm definitely going to try and get one of her breastmilk pendants! :D

I think I probably ought to stop getting Christmas presents for DH now :haha:

we put our tree up tonight finley loves the lights!!
how is everyone tonight?

im good thanks apart from abit of tooth ache
my 2yr old isnt that fussed about the tree lol

We are slowly getting our tree up. Finally last night we got to putting on our lights...turns out we are missing half the lights...so no ornaments on the tree yet and its only half lite...Z doesn't seem to care though, he is mesmerized by those lights! lol

I can't wait until next year when Evelyn might be a bit more fussed/excited about Christmas!! :)

this is the first year my 2yr old has taken any interest in father christmas!

has everyone done all there shopping im nearlly done!

got finleys christening tomos cant wait his outfit hasnt arrived yet ordered it monday with 48hour delivery and it hasnt turnt up as yet
hope it dus

I've got most of the Christmas Shopping done... My step-mum just sent us a $75 Amazon GC (Toys R Us needed a US billing address and she's in the UK =/) for Evey, and I'm not sure what to get! I am also wondering about one more prezzie for DH... And need to order some choccies or something from Thornton's for my dad/step-mum/aunt/uncle.... BIL wants computer parts, so DH is going to sort that.

We got an outfit for Evey to wear for Christmas photos though!!! :D

Sorry Cherry :cry:
My condolences. :hug:

Girls, if you are from the States, will you please vote for baby Z in the Gerber baby contest? It will help pay for college if he wins :D If this doesn't bring up his photo to vote, simply put Isaiah in for the name and Rochester in for the city. Thanks everyone!!! :flower:

https://www.gerber.com/photo/?entryid=213245&/#/detail/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->