***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

I am so sorry cherry, my thoughts are with you and your oh x x x

lilbumpblue, how do you make that siggy??? I have wanted one like that for a long time but can't figure it out :dohh: is it some sort of program? :shrug:

there is someone on here who makes then her name is xxxjacxxx pm her hun. Its fab isnt it!? there is also someone else, there is actually a section on signatures x

Just found this thread. May I join?

My name is Kala, I am 21. I have two babes - Joseph, 13 months & Madelyn, 1 month (tomorrow).

Hi Silas! :wave:
I can't believe youre LO is a month old already! I remember when we were all talking about getting those babies out! :haha:

Hi Silas! :wave:
I can't believe youre LO is a month old already! I remember when we were all talking about getting those babies out! :haha:

I know! :haha:
It really is hard to believe at times, and not so much at others, iykwim. :)
Its so fun to think back at pregnancy, and know that you made it through and have these babies to remember it by. :D

OHMYGAWSH! I can't believe your baby is already 3 months old! :dohh:

me either! lol
time is just flying!

i miss being preggo though :sad1:

I haven't had too long to miss it just yet, but find myself getting a bit broody.

If your anything like me you wont have to miss it too long. :haha: Joseph was 4 months old when I found out I was pregnant with Madelyn.

:haha: yeah, i've already started with broody thing :blush: dh talked me out of it...and now im doing gestational surrogacy in march! haha

Okay, don't think I am stupid for asking this, lol.
What exactly is gestational surrogacy? Is that just surrogacy in general or ... ?

not a dumb question at all :D
So there is two types of surrogacy. One type is "Traditional Surrogate". That is where you get pregnant for another couple. You use that couples :spermy: (or a donor :spermy:) but you use your eggs. Then give the child to them. The other type is a "Gestational Surrogate". This is where they inplant the couple's embryo in my body (using IVF). I would not be genetically linked to that baby whatsoever. (it would be their egg and their :sperm: or in the case of an egg donor, someone elses egg and their :spermy: or visa versa with a sperm donor)

Oh wow! Are you getting paid to do it?
That is something I would be interested in looking in to - but don't think I would do it for free unless it was for someone I knew very well.

Yeah, we are getting paid for it but i want to make it CLEAR to everyone that we are NOT in it for the money. First and foremost, we are in it to be a blessing. :friends:

I do have a dear friend though that I have offered to do it free of charge (as long as she paid for all the medical/lawyer expenses). But for now she has not taken me up on it.

That is very sweet hon.
I don't think anyone could just do surrogacy for the money. I can imagine there is a lot of emotion involved with it. The money is just something extra I imagine.

yeah, thats the way i look at it!
I think if anyone started to do it for the money they would end up not being a surrogate, but thats just my thoughts. ...the extra money is nice though

My OH has jokingly mentioned me doing it "for the money".
He just doesn't understand these things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->