• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

hahaha, tell him he has to give you injections in your arse for 12 weeks, then he might think something differently..unless he is the freak type who likes that sort of thing :rofl: jk

oh oh and you cant have :sex: for like a month! :haha:

:rofl: I think that may opt him out of the idea.

Oh, you can't have s-e-x cause you don't want to get pregnant with OH's baby! (Yes, I JUST worked that out in my head because yes, sometimes I am a bit slow.)

:haha:

We are a great pair then, we can wonder about in our own ... slowness. :haha:

oh no :( Thats how isaiah was! of course i had a milk production problem and had to suppliment too :dohh: We went through 4-5 formulas (all the gentle kind and all but one were name brand) wouldn't ya know it that the cheap generic, gentle kind worked the best! :dohh: I highly recomend Babies R Us, gentle formula if you are FF or supp. and you have a sensitive baby! :thumbup:

Lol, really? Thats interesting! Madelyn is on Enfamil Prosobee which is the soy formula for the Enfamil brand ... bleh. Its just so frustrating.

Get this; Madelyn's doctor told me today that she didn't think Madelyn was old enough to be colicy just yet.

Is there really an age "requirement" for colic?

hi girls i stumbled accross this thread and can already see 2 of my girls :D can i join with my gorgeous monster libby x

:hi: GG!!!! Of course you can join!!! :D
Glad to see you :friends:

Silas...not old enough to be colicky? WHAT?!?!?!?! :dohh: Erm...me thinks your doctor needs to read a book! :haha:

Hey GG! :D

Yeah, I thought that sounded a bit off when she said it! :haha:

oh no :( Thats how isaiah was! of course i had a milk production problem and had to suppliment too :dohh: We went through 4-5 formulas (all the gentle kind and all but one were name brand) wouldn't ya know it that the cheap generic, gentle kind worked the best! :dohh: I highly recomend Babies R Us, gentle formula if you are FF or supp. and you have a sensitive baby! :thumbup:

We were using Similac (started on Sensitive and it caused DD some SERIOUS constipation, then moved to the regular stuff and it made her painfully gassy...we stuck with it though and she eventually got mostly better..) then we switched to Target's Brand (Up & Up) and it's AWESOME! $18 for a HUGE tub (and there are $5 off coupons you can get) whereas Similac was $21 (with $5 off if I had checks - the recall completely screwed us, which is why we switched) for a much smaller tub and DD gets on better with the Target Brand!! :thumbup:

On another note - we are planning to TTC in December next year...but the past couple of days I've been feeling like our family is complete....or would be with another cat :lol: Do you think it's just part of the 'not the right time for number 2' thing....or that we really aren't destined to have another baby?? :shrug: Obviously we still have a year to get our feelings settled out and can always 'reschedule' TTC....but just curious what you guys think. :flower:

I should also add that if I found out I was pregnant right now, I would be REALLY excited...I would also love to have another newborn so I can enjoy that stage more 2nd time round...and for Evelyn to have a sibling to play with... BUT I just feel like I have no real need to have another baby in my life...

im seriously getting fed up. Why does everything in baby club turn into a BF v FF debate. Really, who cares?! All our babies are fed and loved! I have nothing againt BF, infact id encourage everyone to do it if they WANT to, but if you cant or just dont want to, then dont. Its a very personal choice and nobody should be judged for it either way! I think im just gunna stop posting in there coz it does my head in. If you have a problem with the way others feed their baby its your problem not theirs! Grrrr! Some people need to grow up a little.

I agree with you Bathbabe. I feel a bit guilty for not BF my daughter, but that is only because we are having such a go with FF. If it was all good and she wasn't having so many difficulties I would be very happy with FF and I don't see why that would matter to anyone else.

I think a lot of people find it a trial to word things without sounding rude to be honest. Yes, some are outright spiteful, but others are just ignorant and dumb.

We started out BF'ing, but I just felt so isolated and was already depressed so it made it worse... I feel bad and still consider getting my supply up again, but I'm happier (generally) to be able to just give DD a bottle and be done - also having DH able to help regularly...without me pumping (bleurgh)... And she's thriving! I was breastfed until 5-6 months and a sickly baby, she's not been ill yet! She's also not vaxxed!

I still support BF'ing and post links etc on FB to encourage those considering it to breastfeed and provide info that may help them/make them feel more supported...because it is tough! But people don't seem to realise how tough it is to hear 'breast is best' when we already know that, but breastfeeding just didn't work out for whatever reason or (as in my case) we are much happier with formula feeding...

Yeah, breastfeeding is great and I wish I had more REAL, full on motivational desire to have continued doing it....but my baby doesn't know the difference and is still happy, growing and healthy! That's what's important!

totally agree, i bf for 3 weeks and had flat nipples i perceiviered with nipple shields but they creased her with wind and we were both miserable and they hindered my supply so she was starving! now she has good weight gains and is thriving, I was gutted as I really wanted to do it and found it so hard to give up but I realised as I had so much pressure - by myself nd others to bf and I had to let it go. Its everyones own choice and I admit before I tried it myself I was a bit judgemental as I am training as a peads nurse and have worked with health visitors but I totally realise now how hard it is and I think a lot of people who judge dont even have kids themselves x

Hi Ladies! :wave:
I'm back! Our laptop had a bit of a melt down & didn't want to work, but alls better now, I was just attempting to catch up on the latest news with all you yummy mummies but I gave up going through all those pages :lol:

I see there are new people :wave:

Hope every ones ok xx

hi just found this can i join :) :) im stacey im 25 had my little man miles on 9/9/10 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->