• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

Ava slept right through! First time :D 9pm-7:30am :happydance:

And we went to a photographer today to get her pics done, it wasnt that great lol

xx

aww bless her yeah finley went throu from 9 till 7 first time hes ever done it to your lo is 2 days older than mine so perhaps they do it around this sorta time?!

Hi Ellie & Sarah! :thumbup:

Aww that's brilliant Steph! Well done Ava :happydance: I remember when Brooke started sleeping through, I was a very happy mummy knowing I would go to bed that night & would actually have a full nights. I read threads & posts about babies that are waking through the night & how tired they are, I feel for them. But you know were going to do this all over again ladies :haha:

Dani you've made me crave a chinese! I think we are gonna have one tonight! Is anyone going out tomorrow? Brooke is staying at her Nanny's so me & OH are going to see Saw 3D at the cinemas, very excited lol. We were going to go out for a few drinks with some friends & dress up but we just can't afford it. & not too bothered as then we havn't got a stinking hangover for Brooke's first Halloween the next day!

So as you ladies probably don't know, I came off the pill about a month ago, it just doesn't agree with me, & I've just got my first period last night, & I tell you... it is SO painful!! :cry: OH is coming back from work in half an hour & I've asked him to pick up some co codamal, tampax & chocolate :haha: Chocolate = perfect remedy.. I wonder what he brings back :-k

Aw Jay :( period pains are so horrible. After having Jacob mine have got so bad.
Chocolate really does make everything feel better.
My OH is coming home with codeine tonight too :p stupid head cold.
Halloween, we're staying in. Probably watch scary movies and binge out on choccie!

Me too, there all over the place, but I suppose they take a while to settle again, us women really are hardcore :cool: My periods were very regular before Brooke, on the dot every month.

So I asked for chocolate but I didn't expect him to raid the christmas goody isle in Asda :rofl: but seriously.. I'm not complaining :haha: There not all for me by the way :blush:

Oww OH doesn't want a chinese tonight :( he wants a take away but a chicken burger with cheesy chips.. I've never been a fan of kebab shops unless its after a drunken night lol.

is anyone going to take any christmas photos of their lo to give as presents?

yup us! got a session booked for next month

Is the weather everywhere so horrible? went into belfast today and should have wore a wetsuit!

we thinking of doing this, but probably just take pics at home and get a nice frame for it to go in.

We were gunna get photos done but now we arnt sure coz we have already bought loads of presents for people!!! x

Sorry girlies I have been AWOL today trying to sort things for halloween. I will update tomorrow as Jake is crying in agony with his teeth :(
He keeps randomnly waking up screaming. Breaking my heart!xxxx

it was soo windy yesterday it was horrible no rain thou and the sun is out today dont kno how long for thou lol

we took harrison to his first carnival tonight! He fell asleep and stayed asleep thru 3 marching bands and all the floats with loud music! He must of been knackered! X

im a bit tired caus i didnt go to bed early last night and although EJ slept longer then Nate didnt

we took harrison to his first carnival tonight! He fell asleep and stayed asleep thru 3 marching bands and all the floats with loud music! He must of been knackered! X

what carnival was that?
ours starts on friday cant wait i used to go on the cart but gave up when i had my youngest my hubby is still on the cart thou

Ah I love carnivals! Which one do you go to?

xx

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Is anyone feeling amazingly tired today even though we got an extra hour of sleep

what carnival was that?
ours starts on friday cant wait i used to go on the cart but gave up when i had my youngest my hubby is still on the cart thou
Just our town carnival, Warminster, where abouts in somerset are you? X

Sorrrrrry girlies my internet has been mental this weekend and been really busy too :( So kind of a blessing really otherwise I would've been on here instead ;)

How was everyones halloween? Jake HATED his costume. He wore it for a bit then screamed the place down so took it off.

I think it might've been a mixture of that and his teeth too which were making him a bit irritable. Gave him some calpol and he quietened down a bit which was good :)
I will read back over the last few pages to see if there's any new ones to add!!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->