• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

we didnt do halloween as we dont believe its a celebration and its just another way to give money to companys that dont need it for things we dont need.
im very cynical this morning, i have too much going on

we took harrison to his first carnival tonight! He fell asleep and stayed asleep thru 3 marching bands and all the floats with loud music! He must of been knackered! X

what carnival was that?
ours starts on friday cant wait i used to go on the cart but gave up when i had my youngest my hubby is still on the cart thou
Just our town carnival, Warminster, where abouts in somerset are you? X

glastonbury we go to bridgewater north petherton burnham on sea shepton mallet wells glastonbury and weston they start friday cant wait my lillte girl is on one of the juvenile carts
my friend judged at warminster this year

hey im Carley im 23 and my baby boy Jayden was born 5 weeks ago!!!

Aww somerset girlies!! I used to live in weston-super-mare so I go to that carnival :D I loove it!

Ava was the same with her costume last night- lasted about 5 mins, but managed to get a piccy

76639_10150314191740294_707660293_15663924_1292929_n.jpg

xx

I'm kind of near Somerset :D

(My) Ava had a pumpkin & cat costume, she perferred her cat one hehe & didn't puke on it!
Steph your little Ava looks so cute in that picture! :cloud9:

I'm kind of near Somerset :D

(My) Ava had a pumpkin & cat costume, she perferred her cat one hehe & didn't puke on it!
Steph your little Ava looks so cute in that picture! :cloud9:
Lol, where abouts are you? X

Cheers Donna :D

Yeah where abouts in Somerset are you? Im in Bristol, so kinda somersetish xx

Hi Ladies! Hope you all had a Happy Halloween! Me & OH were dissapointed with the lack of scary films on! We were looking forward to snuggling up & watching one.

Got some gorgeous photos of Brooke! Will post them up when I put them on.

Brooke's bed time seems to be getting later, she used to go down at 7, & now she prefers around 8..:sleep: Anyone else's LO done this? It does however result in her sleeping in a little longer :haha:

I'm normally not one for drinking wine at night, I hear so many like to relax with a glass of wine, although me & OH went out Saturday night & got some drink in while we were getting ready & I've finally found a wine that I like - Blossom Hill Rosé.. it's got a hint of strawberry, very nice. So I think I'm going to chill with a glass of wine tonight when Brooke is in bed :)

Hi, I'm Casey
I'm 21
I'm mommy to lil boy Avery James
He was born 10/19/10

Jacob just bit me on the tummy :(
refused to have his nappy put on
grabbed his pj bottoms from me and screamed at me for trying to take them away (HES BLOODY STRONG!!)
I am not happy. Ive put him to bed. Wheres my good little boy gone?

:brat:

my kiddo woke me up last night with a big snotty sneeze right in my face! :( delightful! in other news our new ttc journey starts today!

thank you! i must be mental but 2 kids and we are done! took 2 cycles last time so hoping for something like that this time!

hi everyone,

god ive had a busy couple of days ive been helping my gran finish the childrens costuems for the carnivals starting friday cant wait!

finley woke at 3.30 this morning screaming i had to take him down stairs so he wouldnt wake oh and our other 2 children took me nearlly an hour to stop him crying he wasnt hungry i changed his nappy he wasnt hot or cold the only conclusion i came to was perhaps hes starting to teeth! he dribbles soooo much it soaks his tops and hes also been chewinng his fists alot latley!

hope eberyone had a better nite sleep than me

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back