• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Young Yummy Mummy Section*** <3 For people in their 20's to 30's!

Hi Girlies

I just realised this group was here and would like to join my name is Loren, Im 22 and have a lil boy called Ollie born 29/08/2010.

Just been reading through the posts and yes I am feeling really broody jsut lately and didnt think I would want another one after the labour I had but definetly will be having another one when Ollie is about 2 or so and wouldnt be bothered whether it was a boy or a girl.

Is it me or is everyone really busy at the moment! Been driving me mad!
Jake's teething is so bad, he will not settle at night time at all. It takes me a good hour and a half of crying before he's asleep.
If I leave the room he cries. :(

It's horrible!!!!

Aw poor jake, cherryglitter bet the teething stage is horrible i am dreading Ollie going through it as i hate seein him in pain

Hey guys, can I join this I'm nearly 19 but there's no thread for younger mummies :(

hello to all new people to the group. We had a nightmare night! Harrison was awake every hour or so! I had to pat him back to sleep everytime! All because he didnt nap properly yesterday! Then today he puked in my hair first thing, then he was having nappy free time and pooed, it was EVERYWHERE! X

Is it true that when teething the poos are suppose to be really bad? I'm pretty sure Amelia's started and the poos are absolutely terrible!

Very true, Jacob's pooing about 5 times a day at the moment and they go everywhere. Theyre smelly and green. Yuck!

The joys of teething, are the nappies loose?

how's everyones day been?

Yeah they seem loose and are very green and smelly, she's great with her teething at the moment but i know it's going to get worse :/

My day's been tirring. Only been looking after Jacob and doing housework but he doesn't sit still at all. He barely ever naps and i'm completely exhausted!!! I need to get him to nap, really do.

Hey ladies, ive had an ok-ish day, not really done much, went to slimming world for my second weigh in and lost 2 and half lbs! (8 and half lbs in two weeks :happydance:

and my LO has been asleep for about 4 hours...and I think he's just about to wake up...he's so lazy!

i had my first driving lesson today i was soo nervous but i got on sooo well that the instructor got me doing things that wer meant for my next lesson lol

finley has really not been himself today :-(

Well done on the drivin lessons.

Ihave had a chilled day with Ollie today as the weather as been horrible managed to get abit of housework done.

Hope the girls whose lil ones are teething are okay and there teeth come thru quick

I've got my first driving lesson tomorrow and I'm well nervous! :blush:

I've got my first driving lesson tomorrow and I'm well nervous! :blush:

good luck!

ooh I LOVE driving, i was just so eger to pass, I passed my Theory 8.20am on my 17th birthday..then booked my drivin test when I got home for 4 weeks later and i hadnt even had a lesson, i was soooooooooooo desperate to pass!!

Ohh hello!

I'm Lucille, 21, my LO is called Ivy born 6th July 2010 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->