Younger Future Mommas?

Hello! Still no sign of AF! Still getting cramps and I keep on getting like loads of watery discharge sorry tmi! I don't want to get my hopes up tho cause I know it will probably be my body tricking me :( xx

Flutter, have you took a hpt recently? Or talked to a Dr?

Well CD82 and I am getting some telltale signs that my af is on it's way! I am honestly keeping my fingers crossed that it is!

82! Wow, my first one off bcp was 68 and I thought that was a long one.

Hey Ladies!
Just wanted to update! Sadly, haven't got a BFP yet. My cycles have been all over the place. It's near impossible to work out when I will ovulate, as each cycle is so different (unless I take OPKs everyday, which I'm unable to do). I've started taking Pregnacare Original this cycle (was previously taking just Folic Acid). I think that I've ovulated ALOT later than I'd planned, so haven't BDd anywhere near the right time! Gah! How I wish I had a regular cycle. I'm currently on CD 31, and think I might have ovulated a few days ago (as opposed to cycle day 17, which is what I thought). I've decided to order the ClearBlue Fertility Monitor, really need some help pinpointing O. I just have to wait for AF to get here before I can start using it. Let's hope it does the trick!

AF showed for me too.. CD4 now I believe. Hopefully cycle #5 is THE cycle!! FX!

I'm on cd 2, pretty close. I really hope this is our cycle!

We are totally close on cycles!!! GL to you hun maybe this month will be our month :)

I'm drinking a ton more water. I'm REALLY REALLY bad with drinking water and i've heard it can affect you when TTC so i'm trying to drink tons and stay hydrated.

Annnd other than that just forcing DF to BD more!! Lol. He's not very cooperative he HATES sex on demand!

Yeah, dh isn't real fond of it either. I just try to seduce him at the right times. I'm sure he has caught on though. Lol
I never knew about the water, makes sense though.

Hi everyone! I'm Ashlee. I'm 23 and DF is 24. We are TTC #1 and this is our third cycle.

I was really hoping I would ovulate on Cd 22 or 23 but still no positive OPKs and I'm going onto Cd 25. :(

Welcome Ashlee! When are you and df getting married?
Baby Rogers, I'm sorry, that has got to be very frustrating!

Hi WhitheartsQ! As of right now we are thinking end of May / beginning of June next year but to be honest I'm starting to consider bumping it to this year haha. Don't really want to wait even longer

I wanted to do it asap too, I hate waiting for things though. Lol

I just saw this thread! Can I join? I'm 22, OH is 25. We are TTC baby #1. I am 8dpo, impatiently waiting to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->