Your best bargain

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
So what has been your best find this year, biggest bargain?
I've had a few awesome charity shop finds; a Leap Pad for £2, a retro table football thing for £3. I also got a flying fairy thing 70% off on Amazon which I'm hoping DD1 will love!

How about you??

A play tool bench with all the tools for £3. Amazing bargain!

Bs dolls house for £37. Its really big and wooden so looks lovely and sturdy. Was a great find. X

I never got any exceptional bargains - well, I got some wooden musical instruments cheap on amazon (roughly £1 each) and I got her lots of clothes cheap throughout the year.

Other than that, just the standard boots star gift (£80 no7 set for £39) and then a housecoat and socks and eyemask for £17 from m&s. Honestly, nothing special at all :(

PS4 with star wars Lego game and star wars blu ray for £149 it's actually from my sister to my son but I found the bargain so I'm claiming the credit for that find haha

I got the paw patroller for £35 after using very code for £25 off.

Two Equestria Girls dolls for $4 each when they were supposed to be $25 each. They were labeled incorrectly but the store honoured the prices!

For over six months Maci wanted a Sylvanian family field fiew mill. At the latter part of the year I couldn't get it anywhere as its discontinued, I even started dropping hints to Maci about not getting it etc. Then last week I spotted the last one on the shelf in An independent toy store. It cost me £79.99 so was not a Bargain but considering how much she's desperate for it , it sure feels like one!

I got my grandson a stand and play thing for £5 rrp £29.99, I got the little girl I childmind a Dory art set for £2.20 rrp £12.50 and I got Dec an Elite wrestler for £11 rrp £22 :)

I didnt get many bargains really.

Got the paw patrol rescue set for £5 (rrp £30 dropped to £15 and used tesco points)
Got Lucas main gift of a train table was meant to be £40 with delivery and got it for £30, looks more than that.
I tried to stay away from buying bargains just because they were cheap this year as i cant resist a bargain but realised i was buying things just for the sake of it and it wasnt played with a heap.

For adults i got the majority from boots 3 for 2 and spent about £250 there for absolutely everyone (except kids) i got £16 of boots points

I got Marc Jacobs Daisy dream perfume 100ml for my best friend for £37 rrp £76 x

I got rev the robot and skylanders imaginators for 80. When I think rev it's self was originally 100.

Nice bargains! Getting things for an awesome price makes gifting even more fun :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->